Intermittent Login Issues: 3/9: [Resolved]

Replies

• Options
    Chewie shards ! Can't wait !
  • Jaquen
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    We are hearing some reports that not using WiFi is allowing most to get into the game currently - the droid team is hard at work investigating this issue

No WiFi since I’m outside, game off from more than 1 hour
  • Options
    What a great timing :P

Middle of TW and I was not finished yet, missing all the new stuf....
  • Options
    Hope this is fixed soon. We are missing out on stuff here, and in this grind of a game, every bit matters.
  • Fürkész
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Vampire_X wrote: »
    We are hearing some reports that not using WiFi is allowing most to get into the game currently - the droid team is hard at work investigating this issue

Tried WiFi and not WiFi - no difference here.

Wifi not working. Mobilenet working perfectly. EU.Android.
  • iSRS
    11 posts Member
    Options
    JeerCScaas wrote: »
    Chewie shards ! Can't wait !

Ha! We can dream, right?

Don’t need any gear I have 3,000 of..

• MLFNK
    19 posts Member
    Options
    No dice on either WiFi or 4G. On iOS, nothing on either iPhone and iPad. Missed arena payout and missing ship arena as we speak. Not to mention TW.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Why do I picture most of the posters here like this?:

tenor.gif?format=500w
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    neither the WiFi nor the internet are allowing connection. the thread in the announcements states it's just a handful of users, but this thread clearly indicates global outage. Visas Marr is trying to protect us from something. hope it's resolved soon.
  • Options
    I got in after many attempts switching from WiFi to mobile network. Seems to be working on the mobile side of things now so try that all.
  • Cal00054
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Good thing it won’t effect anyone’s chances on winning a territory war
  • Options
    Same here iOS from portugal
  • Xerrath
    177 posts Member
    Options
    Nothing like being locked out of rewards :wink:
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    I got in after many attempts switching from WiFi to mobile network. Seems to be working on the mobile side of things now so try that all.

Good News! We are hearing of some global AT&T and a few other hub outages as well. Hopefully more information and resolution will be coming soon
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    I loose all rewards from booth thanks!!!!!
  • Options
    Game is down for me. For more than 1 hour now. Lost the final minues of squad arena payout, and am losing the last hour of fleet arena payout.
    It says connection error, but my connection is working fine.
  • Options
    Can't use Expose, if you can't login
  • Options
    I get a connection error screen even tho I can access the internet, Facebook, discord, YouTube and websites all work fine but I can't go into the game.

My guild needs me for territory war and I can't go in, there are a couple more members who are having the same issue and we are discussing it on discord. I'm also about to miss my free daily login energy and shop refreshes...
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Can't use Expose, if you can't login

That's it! Someone Exposed the servers and they are now nerfed.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Yeah.. huge losses across the board. Arena and fleet arena payouts, TW, and also probably the extra energy. Not to speak of loss of gear from timed heroic AAT.
  • Options
    Can't finish my daily, can't do my arena payout...
  • Options
    I can't login using WiFi, only using LTE. Using Apple iPhone 8.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    RunchGwar wrote: »
    I can't login using WiFi, only using LTE. Using Apple iPhone 8.

We are seeing a lot of success with users using Mobile (4G/LTE) Data getting to the login servers
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    We had a tie,half of our members couldn't connect to egalise and win the TW.

Because of stupid login issues.

Thank you EA we lost 2 Zetas in a sure win .

The guild is so demotivated now because it was an external issue.
  • Options
    Mine's just saying there is an error in my connection. Connection timeout. On both wifi and phone data. My Google play says it's up-to-date so not doing what some early on wrote.
  • Options
    @Vampire_X It's down again for me on both mobile and WiFi. I had 20 minutes of fun though!
  • Options
    And on android
  • Toxique
    33 posts Member
    Options
    We have been having problems connecting over the past 24 hours, 1/2 of my guild can’t fight our current TW and it’s only got 1 hr left?? How is this fair? Never mind the energy refill losses
  • Czertik
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Cant conect to game, but can connect to all others game, including this forum.
    What is going on ?
  • Options
    Did They decide to nerf being able to log in during TW? Half my guild was locked out and we lost by like 300 banners.
This discussion has been closed.