Talzin, Wicket, and the New NSs, WHEN?!?!?

13Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    DJphenom wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs, is there any way you could give clarity on this? Are the Nightsisters going to be in F2P farming locations?

I don't have an answer either way today. I'll see if I can get one Monday, but 'we're not saying' might be that answer, just to be clear.

@CG_RyDiggs

Exactly which Monday did you mean? You completely missed the first Monday after your comment. Is there a real time scale for a comment or did youbjust mean "soon"?

• Ely
    161 posts Member
    Options
    They answered in the Q&A

[QUESTION: Ghostrider1982] Character Release cadence?...it was established at one point and then broken multiple times and now it's just non-existant, especially with a previous road ahead post standing farming for Talzin, Wicket, Nightsister Spirit etc....and still nothing

[NR]: Similar to the above, we actually have forthcoming communication coming about the Character Release Cadence. We're not ready to unveil it yet, but I can tell you that we are looking to reaffirm it very soon and better articulate the timings, placements, and why we changed some in the past. This is an important topic to us and we're going to bringing this to the players soon. Regarding Talzin and company, we tried something new with the Heroic Event series and it didn't work the way we intended. We'll have a disposition on them soon.
  • Options
    Julmay wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs, is there any way you could give clarity on this? Are the Nightsisters going to be in F2P farming locations?

I don't have an answer either way today. I'll see if I can get one Monday, but 'we're not saying' might be that answer, just to be clear.

@CG_RyDiggs

Exactly which Monday did you mean? You completely missed the first Monday after your comment. Is there a real time scale for a comment or did youbjust mean "soon"?

First Monday in August.

Don't you mean the first Monday of Soon™?
  • QJinX
    219 posts Member
    Options
    I dont believe Diggs has posted since the incident that led to the Q&A. Likely by design, and likely for the best.
  • Options
    Well, it certainly shows how valued we are as players. A simple, "I checked and can't say anything about it" would have been sufficient. Just ignoring people is downright insulting.
  • Options
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    Not only is this being ignored but it’s been moved to a sub forum on strategy. This has nothing to do with strategy.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Not only is this being ignored but it’s been moved to a sub forum on strategy. This has nothing to do with strategy.

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND!! :D

Seriously, you almost have to try to be this bad at PR stuff.

CG/EA: "Are you good at communication? Working with people?"
    Applicant: "Umm..no, not really. Well...let me...ummmm...no."
    CG/EA: "You're HIRED!"

:D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • ziglet
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I reposted it in the general discussion.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    ziglet wrote: »
    I reposted it in the general discussion.

I'm sure that will help. [/sarcasm]

• Options
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    Aaaaand Monday #2. @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie
    No one would be upset if you hadn’t said “I’ll see what I can find out on <x-date> and let you know”. But you did, so you need to communicate.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options

TTYL!

One week already, still no answer. You must be very busy :)
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_RyDiggs

"I looked into the question and I presently don't have anything new to share with you. As Carrie stated we hope to bring this information to you as soon as we can. I know that this can be frustrating for many of you, but please bear with us."

That was all you had to say.

If you have no information, or can't share the information, you should still consider the follow-up commitment you made and post something, even if it is a non-answer. Keeping to promised follow-ups is a key tenet of customer service. There are reasonable people that understand sometimes you can't say anything of substance, but say something.
  • Slapintheface
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Meh.
    Post edited by Slapintheface on
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe CG realized what a slap in the face it would be to those of us who farmed talzin based on the fact that she was supposed to take years to 7* ftp. I think shipments is a fine spot to farm them, manage your resources and she's as accessible as any other character.

Because they've never done anything with a character earlier than we thought?? :D

• Options
    @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Carrie Tuesday #2.
    Ooba hutar.