May the 4th

Replies

• Options
    May the 4th never be the 5th.

What I really wan a say is I like these speculation threads. Gives CG the chance to surprise us with the complete opposite ;)
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Options
    Surprise, you get to keep playing our game.
  • Options
    Probably be releasing the 5th Han Solo. He'll be frozen in carbonite.
  • Options
    Human3001 wrote: »
    May the 4th never be the 5th.

What I really wan a say is I like these speculation threads. Gives CG the chance to surprise us with the complete opposite ;)
    Instead of double drops we get double price nodes. ;)
  • Options
    It’ll be a missed opportunity if we don’t get a Jedi rework for May the Fourth. It’s been long overdue and now we need toons that are viable for the Sith raid, and who better than the Jedi?
  • Options
    Maybe free zetas
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Roahn wrote: »
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    Level 90, GEAR XIII, 7* Mods. Happy May 4th.
    Start saving now you have been warned.

Indeed.
    I myself am hoping they will release Meetra Surik to help put balance back in the game against the Sith.

@Roahn , you stop that right now. Stop it. Not another word. Let the Sith have their time. After EVERYTHING, after ALL of it, constant rebels for the entire first year, and another six months of Rebel Metas even after Nihilus's release... Let. The Sith. Have. Their time.

*Besides, from what I've seen, only about 50% of the top arena shards are EP leads, which isn't as bad as the 99% CLS leads we used to see. Good variance right now for CLS, JTR, EP, and Rex teams (with the occasional NS and Imp Trooper teams).
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Q&A with producers on May the 4th - all your dreams come true
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    Options
    Snoke as a paid character with a unavoidable tenacity down skill to use on the Sith Raid to make everyone panic farm. :p
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Snoke as a paid character with a unavoidable tenacity down skill to use on the Sith Raid to make everyone panic farm. :p
    ...but you can only use this unavoidable tenacity down ability if Sion, Marauder, and Urorrrurororuouro (whatev') are in the team as well. :tongue:

• Options
    Grokusama wrote: »
    well there is that SOLO movie coming out, im guessing we'll be getting some scoundrels....and another solo!! finally a full team of han solos (dream come true...lol)

Then it will be called Han Cinco...makes sense..may the 4th...and Cinco De Mayo...
    You read it here first folks
  • Options
    Cinco de Solo
  • Options
    Then it will be called Han Cinco...makes sense..may the 4th...and Cinco De Mayo...
    You read it here first folks
    lol Team Han Cinco, THC.
    They are scoundrels, after all :wink:
  • Options
    Vet quadruple drops please
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Perdogie wrote: »
    It’ll be a missed opportunity if we don’t get a Jedi rework for May the Fourth. It’s been long overdue and now we need toons that are viable for the Sith raid, and who better than the Jedi?

We already had a Jedi rework, it was one of the first factions reworked...

and erm who better than Jedi??
    Most likely anyone as the Jedi fail to keep the dark side and sith in check every time :'(
  • Options
    You know....

May the 4th be with you
    But here...
    May be the 4th with you
    LOL
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    Revi wrote: »

Most likely anyone as the Jedi fail to keep the dark side and sith in check every time :'(

C'mon man, Jedi are passed due for a faction rework.
  • Options
    ^ That was what happened two years ago.

And R2 became available for the first time on May 4th last year. Maybe double drops or something this year. Pure speculation, no evidence or sources.

We need that disclaimer on ALL speculation posts and comments.
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »

Another FO with tenacity down? We just had one, that delivers it through basic no less, what FO needs is either aoe dispell/cleanse or a aoe buff that isnt defense up or speed up, if we got a unit with aoe tenacity up it would be extremely useful against most meta teams that depend a lot on debuffs.
  • Options
    Last May they said they were thinking about clone helmets "a lot". I really hope they add those.
  • Options
    It would be nice to have all the legendary events open on May the 4th.
  • Options
    Considering last year we got r2 who you needed for cls my money is on either the 5th toon needed for ROTJ luke or Luke's XWing
  • Options
    Considering last year we got r2 who you needed for cls my money is on either the 5th toon needed for ROTJ luke or Luke's XWing
    Who would that be? There is cls hoda captain solo maybe rolo and just about it
  • Options
    Given droids have been required for the existing hero's journey maybe a legendary C3PO? Then have him required for a hero's journey RoTJ luke?

I hope we get some new First Order characters to co-incide with the last jedi blu ray release - Snoke, Hux? Or alternatively maybe Hermit Luke?
  • Options
    Fives5555 wrote: »
    Who would that be? There is cls hoda captain solo maybe rolo and just about it

Wicket to get C3PO then C3PO to get rotj Luke.

Hoda cls chan rolo and C3PO. There’s the five right there.

• Czertik
    113 posts Member
    Options
    I've been playing for over a year but I can't remember if they did anything last year for it. Does anyone recall anything happening?

What is si interesing about that date ?
  • Options
    Clone wars Chewie shards
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member
    Options
    Czertik wrote: »
    I've been playing for over a year but I can't remember if they did anything last year for it. Does anyone recall anything happening?

What is si interesing about that date ?

You mean May 4? May the force be with you (may the 4th), known as the star wars day...
  • Options
    The 4th will be with you, always...
    Revenge of the 5th

• Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    Revi wrote: »

C'mon man, Jedi are passed due for a faction rework.

No man. You know who is passed due for a rework? Bounty hunters and separatists. The deserve a rework before Jedi

This discussion has been closed.