May the 4th

Replies

• jedilord
    338 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    may the 4th would be the best time to release jediluke!
    in may 1983 (for 35 years by the way) star wars - return of the jedi was released in cinemas across the US

also it was the first and last appearance of jediknight luke in the star wars episodes...
  • Options
    Silly question but why is May the Fourth such a big deal here ? Aside from the obvious May the Force play
  • Options
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    Silly question but why is May the Fourth such a big deal here ? Aside from the obvious May the Force play

It is Star Wars Day, of course!
  • Options
    Morgul wrote: »
    Return of Rey Jedi Training would be a great present for May the 4th

It would be. Too soon after the last event though?

There were a lot of pain here, because of very short notice, so may be we will have it again as bonus. ( Hope dies last)
  • Options
    Return of Rey Jedi Training would be a great present for May the 4th

It would be. Too soon after the last event though?

There were a lot of pain here, because of very short notice, so may be we will have it again as bonus. ( Hope dies last)

It would be nice, seeing as now I'm 22/100 shards away from 7* on all the needed characters. I don't remember the exact date of the last time Jedi Training Rey came around, but I thought after the second time a legendary event happened, it will be set on a three month rotation.
  • Kriesha
    113 posts Member
    Options
    For M4... Free 7* veterans and return of JTR event? :pensive:
  • Options
    Double drops on maybthe 4th and crystal sale
  • Options
    I know it won't happen anytime soon but my dream is a rework of GMY. Make him the strongest Jedi in the game like he deserves to be.
    Ally code 428-543-243
  • Options
    Human3001 wrote: »
    I know it won't happen anytime soon but my dream is a rework of GMY. Make him the strongest Jedi in the game like he deserves to be.

What about Anakin? His midichlorian count was off the chart. :D
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

We need both. I am still so confused why CG would give two of the most useless characters in the game bonuses in the new raid without having a plan to make them not useless.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

We need both. I am still so confused why CG would give two of the most useless characters in the game bonuses in the new raid without having a plan to make them not useless.

Because Capital Games
  • SithLordB1977
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I love all the speculation, but given how things are coming out, I'd only expect Double Drops for all game mode battles/GW's
  • Options
    Looking forward to that. I put my money on C3PO ;) Hope CG share road ahead info with us more.
  • Options
    I don't think we'll see C3p0 anytime soon
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Bossk
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    if i recall correctly it's never been a toon on may the 4th. Curious to see what we'll get this year though.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Did we get told about R2 last year? ;)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Did we get told about R2 last year? ;)

You're right, i was wrong. We got R2 last year, not sure how i could forget. It explains your c3p0 prediction aswell ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    JarJar and Rugor Nass confirmed.
  • Options
    I love all the speculation, but given how things are coming out, I'd only expect Double Drops for all game mode battles/GW's

I would come to crystal sale only...
  • Options
    I don't think they like putting anything really on sale.

Case in point, I've noticed recently that in the Cantina Store, you can now buy 42k Ship Building Mats. for 200 Cantina credits.

But wasn't it just a few days back where it was 84K Ship Building Mats for 400 Cantina credits?

That's not a sale, but just misleading advertising.

I'm still buying it cause I need ship building mats, but all it is, is half the currency for half the mats.

• Options

Case in point, I've noticed recently that in the Cantina Store, you can now buy 42k Ship Building Mats. for 200 Cantina credits.

But wasn't it just a few days back where it was 84K Ship Building Mats for 400 Cantina credits?

I'm still buying it cause I need ship building mats, but all it is, is half the currency for half the mats.

Ive just looked in my cantina store and it still is 84k for 400 cantina currency. Even if they did drop it to 42k for 200 it doesnt really matter. Just means you have to wait a refresh for the same amount and when do you ever need an extta 42k ship currency that desperately?
  • Options

Those sales alternate.
  • Options
    Are they ever going to release the 100 crystals for 21 days sale again? I would get that if they did.
  • Viserys
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Are they ever going to release the 100 crystals for 21 days sale again? I would get that if they did.

The official answer is that they can't do that anymore because one of their partners will no longer permit it. I would therefore not expect it to return. They've implied they'd like to find a way to offer something similar that is palatable to the partner in question, but I would not hold out waiting for it.
  • Options
    Viserys wrote: »

The official answer is that they can't do that anymore because one of their partners will no longer permit it. I would therefore not expect it to return. They've implied they'd like to find a way to offer something similar that is palatable to the partner in question, but I would not hold out waiting for it.

Thanks. That was an awesome deal, well worth spending. They probably didn't like it because people bought that and not the other crystal packs, so loss of revenue.
  • Options
    I'd be for double drops and the an ANH Chewie and the Falcon.
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Nauros wrote: »
    Reyalp wrote: »
    I reckon Hyoda was the test run for C3PO. They had to establish whether a toon with 0 attacks would be usable, as it's a certainty that 3PO will be of a similar style

Also, apart from the joke abilities people are suggesting, what abilities could he actually have!? He's a translator....

I for one wouldn't care if C3PO didn't appear in the game if it meant focussing on other toons. Plus I've never once heard someone say they are rushing out to buy the new C3PO toy etc. Doesn't happen :D

Yeah, he is a translator, but at one point, he was an Ewok god. Don't forget about that.

I've wanted a C-3P0 with no attacks and massive Ewok synergy for over a year now.
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Options
    Every legendary event in one day.
This discussion has been closed.