Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Smygelfh
    72 posts Member
    Options
    The Arns is a swedish guild looking for active members. We're casual-ambitious, working on end-game content without going too hardcore.

Progress: 109M GP. Doing Sith T6. 39/40 stars in TB.

Requirements: Discord, swgoh.gg, 1.5M+ GP.

Please take a look at http://arns.se and/or talk to us at https://discord.gg/4e5bX9C if you're interested.
  • Options
    Guild Name: Straya Too
    We are an active Australian based guild. We're a friendly, laid back but ambitious guild. Our members range from F2P to occasional spenders. Currently we have 45 members with a guild GP of 93 mil.

A lot of members are always active in chat with advice and help for fellow members, and there is usually a lot of friendly humorous banter as well. We’re also on discord although that is optional.

We currently complete HAAT and Rancor raids at heroic level and are looking to recruit members to fill our remaining empty places. We’re also making good progress on the Sith raid, and have won 8 out of our last 9 battles in territory wars.

Rancor and HAAT raids start between the following times
    • 2000 – 2030 AET

Our guild operates under the following rules:
    1. 24 hour no damage rule on heroic raids.
    2. 8 day inactive rule
    3. Mandatory participation on territory battles, with a minimum score of 7mil.
    4. Territory Wars is optional but if you sign up you must score points.
    5. New Users must post a message on chat within 48hours of joining.

So if you want Kenobi or Solo shards & can work within the above criteria why not send us invite.

We will consider all invites but we're preferably looking for members who have:
    • Captain Han Solo (at 5 stars)
    • Galactic Power of 1.7 million
  • Fettman85
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Position filled.
    Post edited by Fettman85 on
  • Options
    [39/50] 60MGp
    Guild: The Carbonite Consortium
    NA and EU GMT+1

Looking for 1 MGp Min. Lvl 85 at least 1 7☆

HPIT 0/24 Participation strongly encouraged. Launch and Dmg/Cleanup cycles NA 9:30PM EST and EU 7:30 PM GMT+1.

HAAT Participation strongly encouraged no rotation as of yet. Members can hit phases of best dmg contribution.

TIER 4 Sith Participation strongly encouraged to have it end ASAP.

Requirements: 600 tix per day as much as RL allows,
    TB Mandatory Daily participation: 24☆ LS & DS.
    TW not req. But encouraged if Reg'd in TW Def and/or Atk mandatory.

Very Strong Base of Members
  • Options
    Looking for players ideally 1.5m+ gp

About us:

Mutiners without fears

2 spaces

75.5mil gp

Hpit Haat

t4 or 5 sith dependant on tickets

Tb 26-28 *

7.30pm uk raid time 24hr no damage

600 ticket not essential but be as active as possible

Line optional, no discord

My ally code 949 699 318
  • Glados
    11 posts Member
    Options
    wycLogo.png

Dansk Weyland-Yutani corp are hiring!

Click here to see our recruitment website for more info

Click to Join our Discord

or send Glados an in game ally invite. My ally code: 812 748 425

Må Kraften være med os!

ForeverWar.gif
  • Options
    RedEyedJedis recruiting ACTIVE PLAYERS 1M GP and LINE required.
    We are currently destroying haat raid and working on sith raid.
    Fun 420 friendly guild but ACTIVE my ally code 277476938 SMOKESTALOTEST
  • Options
    DarthMollusc 073

Our guild is one looking for loyal players that may have low galactic power or high galactic power. We mostly just enjoy having fun and completing Heroic Rancor and on our way to participate in Heroic HAAT raids. We really want to increase our numbers to participate in guild events as our guild has only 25 players with a few inactive for personal reasons.

For Heroic Rancor there is about a 24 hour period before a higher tiered player completes it. In addition, for every heroic we will do a tier 4* raid to include lower leveled players.

Apart from that there are no other requirements. However, we urge you to use Discord, but it is not mandatory.
    (Discord - https://discord.gg/An7ueUQ)
    Some Stats

Guild Gp - 16,632,270
    Heroic Rancor - 2-3 times a week
    Territory Battles - 13-14 stars

- Monochrome3162 (Ally Code - 627-828-541)
  • Fel
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Hello all!

THE SENATE ΞKashyyykΞ is currently recruiting to replace a few weak links!

We are a guild looking to bring in active, social players who are striving to do well in the game and work as a team!

We are currently farming HAAT and need players who are reliably getting in their 600. We are a 72M GP guild and growing, hitting 29 or higher on TB.

A few things we are looking for in our new players:

- Discord is a must
    - swgoh.gg is a must
    - 600 tickets per day required (with the knowledge that once in a while, life happens)
    - Minimum 1.2M GP
    - Active participation in TB and TW.

We are an EST timezone, running Raids as often as tickets allow.

We are also a member of THE SENATE alliance, which provides support and recruitment help, a full Discord server of their own full of useful information and helpful members, and a great environment to be a part of! Lots of great learning opportunities here for those seeking knowledge.

If you are interested, come join us on Discord and introduce yourselves!
    https://discord.gg/e9CfWWX
    Fel#8812

Thanks!

THE SENATE ΞKashyyykΞ
  • Options
    Guild: Wraith Armada
    GP: 92 million
    Members: 47
    Raid Times - 930pm est
    Heroic AAT & Rancor
    LS TB:34 DS TB:32
    Min Requirements - 1.5 mil gp
    (Read Below for Exceptions)

Hello! We are a newly launched guild with several veteran players averaging close to 2 mil gp per player. We decided to form a new guild because the last one was stagnant and we needed to reshuffle and change up leadership. We’re looking for anywhere between 1 to 5 more solid veteran players and just require you join discord. 1.5 million gp minimum with exceptions for good rosters and arena ranking. Message me on here if ur interested in joining!
  • K_Ley2
    38 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    GAME OF CLONEZ
    https://swgoh.gg/g/7597/game-of-clonez/

ABOUT US

We are an 82m GP guild
    Currently farming STR T4
    We have one loss in Territory Wars
    Finish in the low 30’s in TB
    Rotate raids between GRT and GRT -5
    600 ticket minimum

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

Looking for 11 players that can contribute to Territory Battles and Wars
    1.8M+ GP or a strong roster

Feel free to message adorsett1971 on  line or myself on discord KingOfTheBurbs #6442
    Post edited by K_Ley2 on
  • Pervysage
    102 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Terminus EST is looking to fill two spots in our ranks. We are currently a 54m GP guild that completes 2 HAAT and 3 HPITs per week. We additionally run T3 STR and will be moving up to T4 in the near future. TB we pull 25 stars on LS and DS and have a competitive record in TW.

What we are looking for is highly active and participating members lvl 80+. We don't have roster requirements, but like to see that you are progressing if you are below max lvl. We do require participation in all TB's (at minimum deploying each day) and in most TWs (we understand if life gets in the way an you have to miss one here or there). Only other requirement is that you have your account linked to swgoh.gg and join our discord server. If interested please feel free to message me on discord at PervySage#9375
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Nerule are looking for new members to come and join and grow with the guild. You can contact me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247
  • Dankly
    32 posts Member
    Options
    1 or possibly 2 spots open,

Guild Name: Secular Union
    We're Eastern Standard Time, and raid at 7PM.
    110 Mil GP,
    Raids: Officers are diligent about posting direction and notes on events so everything is organized and coordinated.
    39-40 *LS/DS TB.
    24hour HAAT and Rancor 0 damage - T5 Sith Raid Free Attack for now with minimum 4M damage per member. We're confident T6 is near.
    We have won the last 10 TW rounds.
    Also we’re a guild of mature adults with jobs and what not, more on the semi casual than super strict. But we’re well organized with discord and coordination.
    Let me know if this works for you
  • Options
    PONTITE is recruiting!
    Currently there are 2 spots available.

We are a friendly 82M GP guild that is largely filled with Canadians. We’re looking to continuously improve as a guild and as individuals. Time zone is EST (GMT -5) and reset time is currently 1am EDT due to daylight savings.
    • We do HPit (24h 0dmg, 3x weekly), HAAT (24h 0dmg, 2x weekly), T4 Sith (2x weekly)
    • Raids are launched at around 10pm EST/EDT (GMT -5) based on the time in Toronto, Canada
    • Only one warning is given to players who do not observe the 24h 0dmg rule
    • For LSTB and DSTB we are at 29 stars
    • TW participation and contributions are tracked by officers

Minimum requirements:
    • 1.5M GP
    • Must have swgoh.gg account for review
    • LINE chat

If this sounds like a good home for you, feel free to send me a PM or connect with me via http://line.me/ti/g/kcsMmIGvDT for our guilds recruitment LINE Chat
  • Deathwalker123
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hello we are looking for active players we are alliance of exiles we look forward to helping you out and grow and have some gaming fun..

Ally code:269-966-459

Discord: deathwalker#6357

Guild rules:

10 days inactive without notifying command crew, you will be removed.

First 12 hour zero damage rule for heroic tier rancor and tank raids. If you attack with damage within the first 12 hours after launch three times, you will be removed.

Daily participation in events, raids and chat is recommended. Being up to date with guild planning and strategy is mandatory.

Teamwork is vital in this game. If there is ever an issue, contact one of the command team. We are here to help you and the guild as a whole.

If you are having problems with any part of the game, please ask in the main chat or you can reach out to any member of command crew. We want to help you grow stronger! The only stupid question is the one not asked.
  • Options
    NEW WORLD EMPIRE WANTS YOU!
    We are a highly organized, 100M GP, independent guild. Currently we’re 22-1 in TW and average 34* in LSTB and 38* in DSTB. We do HRancor 3x a week, HAAT 2x a week (both at 9pm CST), and T5-T6 Sith Raids launching right when we finish the previous one (Looking to start heroic in the next few months). We have a wide range of players, including several veterans, and a low guild turnover rate. Come join our guild and help us progress in our pursuit of the Heroic Sith Raid.

What we’re looking for:
    • One of JTR, Imperial Trooper Squad, or Capt. Han + Hoth Bros
    • Must use Discord and have swgoh.gg profile
    • Push for 600 tix daily, but maintain at least 3500/wk (we recognize life gets in the way sometimes)

PM me here, or on discord, sirius starkwalker#4356, if you’re interested and send along your ally code and swgoh.gg profile. Join the dark side and get a free cookie!
  • LGuy_21
    72 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    **NO LONGER LOOKING**

Rogue_Assassins is looking for an active member of at least 2mil GP to join us.

Guild info:
    •108.1 mil GP at 49/50 members
    •37* lstb, 40* dstb
    •prepping for hsith
    •Guild reset is at 6:30 CT
    •HPit/haat damage opens at 8pm CT Monday-Friday and 1pm CT Saturday and Sunday

Requirements:
    •swgoh.gg account linked to your swgoh account
    •discord
    •500 tickets a day

Hit me up on discord (can be found in my profile here because i guess we're not supposed to put it in this post?) if you’re interested. You can join now or right after twar finishes if you’re currently in a guild. Here’s our swgoh.gg page in case you want to check us out: https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/rogue_assassins/
    Post edited by LGuy_21 on
  • Options
    skullcrusherz2016 is a small GMT time zone guild (~20 active players - GP: 14+ mil) actively recruiting members both developing and experienced.

Currently running evening raids about twice a week, tickets depending.

Heroic pit, NAAT, and tier 2 of Sith raid. Over 10* in light and dark side Territory Battles.

Hoping get a few more lvl 65 members as soon as possible to start taking part in territory wars. All level players welcome and we have a few experienced players happy to give advice to newer players!

No strict rules or farming requirements, we only ask that you try and get as many tickets daily as real life allows.

We are currently using in game chat for organisation etc.

Check out skullcrusherz2016 in the game or message me here!
  • Options
    The Force Within Your Wallet is looking for players 80-85

The Force Within Your Wallet is an incredibly active guild of 80-85 level players.

We started small and have grown together as a guild.

Our guild is farming HPit and generate the tickets quickly to do so.

We will be starting HAAT soon.

We leverage swgoh.gg to maximize and organize platoon allocation during our TBs via a custom program one of our members built.

We have a proven strategy for winning in TWs (have only lost one, blaming the match making algo). Our group is international, intelligent and highly motivated.

We communicate via discord, which is a must for joining, and have multiple forums there to discuss various strategies related to fleets, raids, mods, etc.

If you are looking to join an active guild of growing 80-85 level players and want to start getting involved with heroics, come join us. We would love to have you.

To find us and join, you can use my ally code: 593-326-356

Feel free to message me if you got any questions.

Hope to see you soon!
  • Options
    Hi!

We are GhostsOfSparta - 94+mil GP looking for 2 (possibly 3) strong players to join us.

We run around 3 Hpits per week and 2 Haats per week. Averaging around 31-32* on LS/DS territory battles. We don't lose many TW's (only a handful so far). The Sith Raid is going at V for now until we increase our GP.

Now for what we are looking for...
    At this point we are wanting 2-3 strong players, 2 mill+ to add to our ranks. We are a fun group who have mostly been together since the beginning. Any questioned hit me up on here or on discord Don Pedro X#5134

P.S. Discord is a must.

Cheers
  • Options
    Republic Order of Rebels (https://swgoh.gg/g/1513/republic-order-of-rebels/)

We are an INDEPENDENT Game Family Oriented Guild of Star Wars Fans & Gamers with a solid core of 45+ & 115mil+ GP and looking for a few people to help us achieve our Guild goal of getting to Hero Sith ASAP! If you don't want to feel like just another body of the bigger multi-guilds and actually be seen as Someone...this is the spot for you.

We are looking for...
    *MUST be ready for Sith T6 and Sith Hero Raids
    *Guild is Pacific Standard Time based but we have Jedi, Sith, Resistance, The Order, Jar Jars, Jawas and other various creatures from all over the world.
    *No DAILY TIX requirement but we won't keep people who don't help the guild
    *Organized strategy for TB and TW (when TW match-ups are fair)
    *HPIT and HAAT Raids on Farm Status and running T5/T6 Siths as we rapidly march towards Hero Sith. Raid times are launched by EST Officer to accommodate EST members
    *We use LINE for main offline communication but also have Discord (just to have it)

PM me if interested or find me on LINE (Puddles Kisser). Questions can also be asked the same way.
  • Options
    Knights of Vasco looking for new members!

Guild Name: Knights of Vasco
    Members: 10 Active

Looking for at least another 15

We are an easy going fun guild looking to grow and do the raids. We are currently looking for anyone who is active and looking to help grow the guild as well as themselves!

Currently running tier 2 trayus raid and tier 5 rancor raid. Looking to add more players to also do the guild events

We require:
    -600 Daily Tickets
    -Active players (Inactivity past 6 days results in removal)
    -Use of discord (constantly in contact)

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZcfBEQ8

Please contact me on discord using the link above of you are interested in joining!
  • Options
    Revanite Legion is looking for new recruits. Our guild has almost 37 mil gp and daily raids. Currently working on finishing the HAAT and getting more participants for Territory Wars.
    We’re relatively small for now, 27/50 due to a recent mass deletion of inactive members.
    We do HRancor as often as possible and AAT between HAAT attempts.
    HRancor has 24 hour minimal damage. 3 strikes for non compliance on that rule.
    All other raids are free for all.
    Players who play at least once every 2 days preferred.

Very laid back guild.
    We play for fun but also want progress.
    Discord is available, but not required.
    We thrive on guild communication though, so if you don’t use Discord, please check chat regularly.

Feel free to add me if you want to join.

Hellfire: 551-644-198

Discord is posted in guild.
  • Options
    Learn to Swim is looking to fill out our roster with three more committed members who crave teamwork, communication and want to evolve with us.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/36276/learn-to-swim/
    We are an independent guild — 59M gp — that is focused on collective success while being an aggressive competitor, very organized, and engaging on Discord.
    Reset is 11 p.m. MST. HPit and HAAT both farmed with rules that maximum participation and rewards; currently running Sith raid on T4; winning TW record (just recently achieved 16th victory rewards); 25 stars TB.
    Requirements:
    Discord with matching in-game name
    SWGOH.GG registration
    Strive for 600 raid tickets daily
    DM me here on Discord if interested: Swami#2679
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    East Toast is Toast. Guild disbanded
    Post edited by Tanzos on
  • KCrocks1
    643 posts Member
    Options
    The Outer Rim - RECRUITING NOW!

We are a family of 16 guilds ranging from beginner guilds to 125mil+ Heroic Sith Raid focused guilds. A large online community of over 600 members, access to a variety of game resources, and a veteran leadership team hell-bent on providing an optimal gaming experience for every level of player! Each guild creates its own destiny, with the support of a dedicated family community to help each member succeed at any level! We have an eclectic mix of US and EU members, with Raid Times, Guild Resets, and Specific Guild Requirements that vary per Guild. Literally, something for everyone!!!

Family Requirements :
    - Discord
    - A synced and public swgoh.gg profile
    - A love for the game and the drive to succeed!!!

Stop by for a visit, a chat, a beer, or just to say hello! Our recruitment team is available 24/7. We currently have openings at all levels, so now is the time!
    https://discord.gg/wAapWMx

You know you’ve always wondered what life was like in the Outer Rim - JOIN NOW!!!!

• KCrocks1
    643 posts Member
    Options

We are Ossus, a member of The Outer Rim Family of Guilds.
    We have a guild GP over 90 mil. We have Hpit and Haat raids on farm. We do T4 and T5 sith raid. In Territory Battles we are getting 34+ stars. We do require a minimum of 1.6 mil GP.

We are looking for active, fun players. We request 600 tickets daily. We are an active TB and TW guild, meaning that we expect daily participation in both. We have guild goals and we work to strengthen each other’s teams so that we can not only have better payouts, but better usable teams for all the different modes of play. For raids we have a twenty-four hour, zero damage period. Except for sith raid, which is FFA. Raids start at 7:30 pm EST. Guild reset is at 7:30 pm EST.

https://discord.gg/wAapWMx
  • Heiboca
    159 posts Member
    Options
    We are the knights of Nerule and lookin for new members to grow with us and to help our guild grow as we do heroic raids and territory battles. You can find me on discord at #heiboca4039
    My ally code is 788-971-247