Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    A rare vacancy has opened in the Zefiro guild!

113m GP (was 115, but the vacancy is here because we kicked a 2m guy who wasn't participating in TB).

We expect activity, but won't hassle you over 600 tickets per day.

Heroic rancor and tank of course. Just tried our first HSTR...need to beef up some of our JTRs (or acquire some new members with them) and we'll get it next time!

33+ stars TB. A fun group, based in Eastern US time.

Questions? Contact us on Discord (DocDoom#3475) or Facebook (zefiroguild)!
  • Options
    We are Brotherhood of Ben. A newer smallish guild (25 members) and growing quickly, who are all currently farming and growing our teams to be able to compete at later stages of the game. GP 9M. We are farming all raids weekly and are able to adjust raid level to meet majority of the groups needs.

We range from 85's all the way to some friends who just recently started and are learning still so this is the spot for you regardless of level.

We have a guild discord that some people use ( https://discord.gg/WMNHcgS ) and my ally code is (559 222 379) this makes it easier to find us as sometimes we don't show up on the guild search menu. If you are interested in joining us we would love to have you and help you climb in levels and characters.
  • Options
    classyRus: Who we are and why you should join us.
    First of all, the name says it all: We’re Classy AF. And we are looking for approx. 10-12 Classy AF people to join our Classy AF guild! (Did I mention we are classy??) The ideal candidates will be level 85 and have a minimum GP of 1million.
    This is a guild built around active and highly active players who balance gaming with family and other real-life values and priorities. While not hardcore in expectations, neither is it completely casual. There are minimum requirements, but flexibility is available with some reasonable communication.

I know, I had you at classy af – but I am still going to give you a general list of guidelines that you must follow:
    1. DAILY 600. Recommended, but not required.
    2. RAIDS – HPIT & HAAT are 0 dmg for 24 hours. HPIT, soloers MUST wait 20 minutes to post dmg. SITH is currently FFA, with the periodic mandatory “test raid” to gauge improvement.
    3. TW & TB – Participation is required for both with flexibility allowed (in the interest of not writing a novel, I will answer any questions directly and not on this post).
    4. FARMING. We do not have farming requirements; however, we openly discuss farming suggestions to not only help YOU, but to help the guild as a whole.
    5. SWGOH.GG account – this is required. If you don’t have one, please get one ASAP, it is easy to create an account, but we will be happy to help if you need it.
    6.DISCORD – also required. This is our main source of communication for all things guild related. The in-game chat only goes back so far so communication can easily be missed.
    7. Have fun. Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Listen Linda, LISTEN…. we don’t ask for much, and communication goes a long way with us, which is why you can expect good communication from officers regularly. This group is lead by some amazing people and we all share the same vision, and we are very good at keeping ourselves in check, because we know that is vital to run a successful guild.
    And here’s the thing, I know you are already sold on us, but I am gonna shove some more awesomeness in your face anyway.

We have members from all over the world, and because of that, we run weekend HPIT’s when we are able to on an opposite schedule (from our typical USA times) for our members overseas.

We also have a KICKASS system of bots on our Discord server. Some examples:
    SWGOH Bot: Gives mod help, displays member profiles/zetas, gives arena climb advice, and more. SCORPIO Bot: Gives zeta investment advice, shows squad progress for the entire guild, organizes your mods, and more.
    EchoStation: Automates TB and TW to create the most efficient strategies, then DM's each member their assignments. Our interface also sends out announcements for things like upcoming raids, TB/TW, heists, and game updates.
    That’s just to name a few! We have a Rockstar on our team that is working tirelessly to install as many bots as we need to change the way we play the game forever!
    And….
    Epic selfies!
    Hilarious memes!
    Sarcasm!
    Random nickname upgrades!
    Boxed wine!

So. Contact either Amy#8509 or (me) lordvitiate#5233 on discord if this is the guild for you, or even if you just want more information!
  • Fettman85
    30 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    position filled
    Post edited by Fettman85 on
  • Sands_Of_Beach
    29 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    lup6fmuq7o9d.jpg

Space Force is recruiting!
    Who we are:
    60mgp guild
    25 stars in TB, 6-3 in TW
    hPit 3x per week, hAAT 2x per week (both at 7pm CST)
    T4 STR on auto launch.
    What we need:
    Driven daily active players (600 tickets)
    Full participation in all events, and the STR raid (especially phase 1)
    800k minimum GP (negotiable)
    Discord and SWGOH.gg required
    DM Mystic_Crewman#2490 for more details
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17903/primal-scream/
  • ViceroyJay
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    tarted up a new account because the shard I was in was crazy OP after an 18 month hiatus. Currently level 36 looking for an active Guild I can grow with, and put in my 600 daily. Have Discord. https://swgoh.gg/u/viceroyjay/
  • Options
    3 SPACES AVAILABLE
    The Beginners Guide to the Galaxy
    UK Based Guild
    All is welcome new/old/returning/those that want to help a guild grow
    52 million GP
    4/50 members. Have grown over 20 mil GP in a couple of months and that is through a dedicated bunch growing together.

The Pit is heroic 24 hour join then start hitting at 1800 then post score at 1900

Tank is Heroic 24 hour join then FFA.

Sith is tier 3 FFA.

We have tactics for Territory Wars
    Territory Battles at 18 for Lightside and 21 for Darkside.

All we ask is for our members to be active and do the daily 600.
    We are a friendly helpful bunch and will help anyone with any issues and we ask for our members to be the same.

Discord is a must.
    Either message me in game.
    My ally code is 168-871-733.
    Or message me on discord
    Thomer Ellshr#9292
  • Jo0121
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a member of a guild called Bobasberserkers. Right now we have 40 members and 70 million GP. So we have 10 spots open.
    We are a mixture of mainly UK and US players. We enjoy having friendly conversation and we are active on discord. We are also part of an alliance called The Galen Initiative, so feel free to browse in our server and see what we are about.

We are looking for members who are ready for, or are interested in working towards Heroic Sith Raid, and can be counted upon to contribute towards guild activities (eg: ticket production, Territory events and making daily raid runs). We have multiple HSTR ready members that can help you build your teams and accelerate your growth towards the raid.

Details:
    Guild Reset: 18:30 UTC (13:30 EST)
    HPit lauch is 19:00 UTC (14:00 EST)
    HAAT launch is 20:00 UTC (15:00 EST)
    Both raids have 24hr 0 damage sign up periods and raid times are staggered fortnightly to ensure raid starts are accessable across time zones. It is a 12 hours rotation.
    T4/T5 Sith Raid Launch: ASAP. (3times a week roughly)
    TB Star Count (LS/DS): 30/30

If we sound of interest to you feel free to DM me here or on Discord or Line.
    Discord: Jo2VI#4046
    Line: ID jo2vi
    Or come explore our discord server
    https://discord.gg/xsWWbD :smile:
  • Options
    We are the 633 Squadron

We have a couple of places free, we have a range of player levels so we are happy to take any player of any level as long as they are willing to put the time into the game to level up.

You need to be able to earn 400-600 raid tickets daily
    Enter all guild event where applicable
    We are currently running:
    Rancor Raid Tier 7 - Join for 24hrs then FFA - Twice a week
    HAAT Raid Tier 7 - Join for 24hrs then FFA - Once/Twice a week (depending on raid tickets)
    Sith Raid Tier 3 - FFA - 2 times a week
    Territory Battles currently earning 12/14 stars per battle
    Territory Wars - 100% win rate
    We are a Guild with 34 mil GP but we hit hard to get the raids done
    We help each other out with gear exchanges and help in the game

We have an experienced Leader at has been in guilds with high GP but created this guild as he likes to help build players up

Leader Ally code is: 179-479-948

Most of all you need to enjoy the game and have fun.

If you are interested please message to discuss more.
  • Options
    NEW WORLD EMPIRE WANTS YOU! (HSTR ON FARM)
    We are a highly organized, 114M GP, independent guild. Currently we’re 32-1 in TW and average 38* in LSTB and 40* in DSTB. We do HRancor 3x a week, HAAT 2x a week (both at 9pm CDT), and HSTR 2x a week (launching at 6:30 CDT whenever we have enough tickets). We have a wide range of players, including several veterans, and a low guild turnover rate. Come join our guild and get your Traya shards!

What we’re looking for:
    • One HSR ready P2 and P3 team
    • Toopers, BH, and Rouge One squads are a plus
    • Must use Discord and have swgoh.gg profile
    • Push for 600 tix daily, but maintain at least 3500/wk (we recognize life gets in the way sometimes)

PM me here, or on discord, sirius starkwalker#4356, if you’re interested and send along your ally code and swgoh.gg profile. Join the dark side and get a free cookie!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5574/new-world-empire/
  • Options
    Holocron Knights is looking for 4-5 new guild members!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5691/holocron-knights/
    EST guild with daily reset at 7:30 p.m.
    90.7M GP
    At least 1.5M GP is preferred, but will consider lower. Guild avg. is 2.1M
    We expect 400-600 daily and participation in TW/TB is a must (time off is permitted when needed).
    HAAT/HPIT on farm
    T5 STR
    32/34 TB
    Swgoh.gg and Discord are required for guild coordination and strategy.
    https://discord.gg/p3w6a6D
    @Garglemel#7229
    We’re just a bunch grown-ups trying to have a good time and get some space ‘spect. Come join us!
  • Options
    Drakehide here, recruiting for Canadian Mind Trick!

We're a competitive, friendly, and up-and-coming guild for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes (SWGOH). We are currently farming T7 Rancor, T6 AAT, and working through the tiers of the new Sith Raid.

Also, we have our own Discord, and our own webpage! Check us out here:

Discord: https://discord.gg/wVFMwP7
    SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh.gg/g/23071/canadian-mind-trick/

ABOUT US:

- Though many of our members hail from the Great White North, people of all nations and backgrounds are welcome in our guild.  Be aware that most of our players play in the Canadian time zones though.

- You don't have to be a certain level to join our guild – anybody is welcome. We're also starting to get competitive and serious about raids, and right now we farm T7 Rancor, and we're working on building up for the HAAT and Sith raids.

- You also don't have to pay to play, and we definitely accept F2P members – most of us are F2P ourselves.

THE IMPORTANT STUFF (Guild rules!) :

- Communication is mandatory, and joining our Discord server is highly recommended for members
    - Level 65+ players are expected to participate in Territory Wars
    - Players that go inactive for more than 10 days without prior notice will be removed
    - Players should aim to generate at least 500 raid tickets a day, ideally 600 a day
    - No abusive language or behaviour

Hope to hear from you soon! Anyone interested in joining up can reach out to me here or can toss us a message over on our Discord. May the Force be with you, and keep your stick on the ice!

• Options
    classyRus is looking for approximately 10-12 members. This is a guild built around active and highly active players who balance gaming with family and other real-life values and priorities. While not hardcore in expectations, neither is it completely casual. There are minimum requirements, but flexibility is available with some reasonable communication.

Level 85
    Minimum 1 million GP
    Discord: required
    Swgoh.gg: required (failure to join either within 3 days will result in removal from the guild)
    Raids: Launched whenever possible - HPIT and HAAT are zero damage for 24 hours. Sith is currently optional and FFA.
    TW/TB: participation is required by all guild members
    Farming: there are no requirements, only suggestions

Some more info about us:
    We are a big group of friends and we have a lot of fun on discord. There is a lot of friendly “trash-talking” (seriously, all in good fun) – but you will find nothing but support from this group and communication goes a LONG way.
    We have members from all over the world, and because of that, we run weekend HPIT’s when we are able to on an opposite schedule (from our typical USA times) for our members overseas.

We also have a KICKASS system of bots on our Discord server. Some examples:
    SWGOH Bot: Gives mod help, displays member profiles/zetas, gives arena climb advice, and more. SCORPIO Bot: Gives zeta investment advice, shows squad progress for the entire guild, organizes your mods, and more.
    EchoStation: Automates TB and TW to create the most efficient strategies, then DM's each member their assignments. Our interface also sends out announcements for things like upcoming raids, TB/TW, heists, and game updates.
    And that’s just to name a few! We have a Rockstar on our team that is working tirelessly to install as many bots as we need to change the way we play the game forever!

Contact either Amy#8509 or lordvitiate#5233 on discord if this is the guild for you, or even if you just want more information!

Discord: https://discord.gg/g8j26Qh
  • Options
    Hello,

We are a French Guild name's : Évolutions

We have 6 places.
    49 million PG
    2 persons at 3 M PG
    4 persons at 2.5 M PG
    and the rest between 1M and 2M PG

Rancor Heroic
    AAT Heroic
    Sith 4 stars

Send me a MP if you want
    Leader : 328-456-654
    Officer : 488-644-465
    Officer : 149-174-375
    Officer : 655-118-218

Aragdur
  • Options
    TWD Saviors are looking for 7 active members. Our current GP is over 82,000,000.
    TWD Saviors currently has a record for 15-12-0 in territory war, and looking to improve. For territory battles, we achieve 29* on the Light side, and 28* on the dark side, and once again looking to improve.
    Currently running HPit, HAAT, and S4th, but working on improving to run heroic sith.
    We are a guild that will help out it’s members, and I can attest to this fact. I joined the guild from a casual one, and doubled in knowledge of game and GP.
    Activity Resets are at 10:30 Eastern Standard Time, or 6:30 Pacific Standard Time. HPit and HAAT raids start at either 3:00 Eastern or 9 Eastern, with a 24 hour no damage rule. Sith basic tier is a FFA that starts after the last one has ended.
    What is desired of applicants:
    Approximately 1,000,000 GP (this is negotiable for an active player)
    600 daily ticket generation
    Joining in territory battles and wars.
    If interested, please reach out to me on Discord. My contact information is Cotton Hill#6650. We look forward to hearing from you.
  • Zuckuss12
    129 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Guild Name: Gand Trandoshan Alliance

Time Zone: US ET, 7:30 PM Reset

Requirements:
    • Raid Participation: Participate in all raids, at least auto if time is short
    • Daily Login: Alert officers when more than 2 days away are expected
    • Donations: If you request items please also donate items
    • Raid Tickets: Contribute at least 500 raid tickets per day
    • Territory War/Battle: Follow direction and participate in guild events (wars and battles)
    • Be Kind: Be respectful to other members
    • Have Fun: It is what the game is for. While striving to advance it is also critical to have fun while doing so.
    • Looking for minimum of level 85.
    • Use discord for communication, to be able to communicate clearly. https://discord.gg/brFBj5A
    We are running Heroic Rancor nonstop. HAAT starting this week and we also run Tier 3 Sith right now. We get great participation in all territory events (11 wins in TW so far) averaging 18 stars in TBs.

Name of the guild is Gand Trandoshan Alliance. Contact us first in Discord: https://discord.gg/DZctZuB

Look forward to meeting you!
    Zuckuss
    Post edited by Zuckuss12 on
  • 1Sandman1
    11 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Battle Raiders is looking for a group of up to 6 players.

Who we are: 44 members at 106 million GP https://swgoh.gg/g/1379/battle-raiders/
    29 members have JTR, many more ready for the next round. We are looking for that group that puts us over the edge for HSTR.

Who you are: 2 million+ GP, exceptions for the right rosters. Players who love the game and play daily. Willing to joke around, be competitive and help lift the guild.

We do 36+ stars LS/DS TB.

TW record is 27-3-3 I don’t remember our last loss, it was too long ago.

This is an amazing group of people who play for the team. Most interact daily. Primarily Located in US, some European and Australian members. Raid times are 11 AM EST, 8 PM EST alternating for HPIT and HAAT. Spamming T5 STR every 3 days.

Message me on Discord 1_sandman_1#9019 for more information.

Click here for our recruitment channel:
    https://discord.gg/rG5JFNk
    Post edited by 1Sandman1 on
  • Options
    kotd_banner_110m.jpg

Independent 110 MIL GP guild looking for more players, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

We have completed HSITH once before with the help of some friends. We are striving towards being able to complete the raid independently.
    Therefore we are looking for members with strong HSITH rosters.

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Rules and requirements:

1) 600 tickets per day.

2) Must have discord.

3) 2M+ GP.

4) HSITH teams required.

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

https://discord.gg/Kjam7sA

Discord Contacts: Ravendock#8713 Rhevis[KoTD]#7178
  • Options
    Krath Dominion, looking for 2 daily active players.
    54 million gp guild, HPit (3x a week) and Haat(2x a week) raids on farm.
    600 energy a day encouraged but not required.
    PM me or reach me on discord McKillshot1138#4198
  • Options
    OUTER RIM SMUGGLERS

Recruiting active players with 1.8 million GP or more.

About our guild:

120 million GP guild looking for 2 active players.

3 Heroic Pit raids per week

2 Heroic Tank Takedown raids per week

Currently running T5 of the sith raid with hSTR coming on line in the next 4-6 weeks

35-37 stars in both Territory Battles

19-13-1 in Territory Wars

We are well organized, with a rotating raid schedule to suit players from across the globe. Guild reset is at 9:30 CDT (UTC-6)

Our guild is part of a small community of guilds that work together to knowledge share and help everyone improve. We have a mature discord server with all the fancy bots and dedicated channels for all aspects of the game.

Requirements for joining Outer Rim Smugglers:

1.8 million GP or more
    540 raid tickets per day (weekly average)
    Raid participation
    TB participation
    Swgoh.gg profile
    Discord account

If you're interested in talking or seeing more please PM Kingsley#2706 on Discord

PS: We have a four other guilds (1 hSTR + 3 hAAT) in our community so if our rotating raid times aren't preferred I can likely place you in a guild that raids on a standard schedule Please feel free to inquire.

Opportunities for all to move up to hSTR as well

• echo33
    51 posts Member
    Options
    The Friends of the Universe is looking for 1 active player (Lv 85, to replace 1 quitting member). We are an European Guild , 70M+ GP, Friendly, active and competitive (already won 17 TWs), both heroic Rancor + HAAT (Han + Kenobi shards), 2x - 3x per week, 8:00pm CEST/9:00pm CEST, +T4 Sith raid (T5 soon), 27+ stars in both TBs.

* We are using 0 dmg/24hours registration for heroic raids
    * 600 tickets per day is not mandatory (but highly recommended), 500+ should be minimum though
    * We are using Discord (not mandatory, but player must be able to communicate via ingame chat at least)
    * We are expecting u to participate in TB/TW/raids

So, if u are an active player who likes SWgoh and is looking for a solid guild that will help u to get Han Solo and General Kenobi, u can join us/let me know. (Echo3 officer, 788-852-571). GL@HF
  • Options
    NEW WORLD EMPIRE WANTS YOU! (HSTR ON FARM)
    We are a highly organized, 114M GP, independent guild. Currently we’re 32-1 in TW and average 38* in LSTB and 40* in DSTB. We do HRancor 3x a week, HAAT 2x a week (both at 9pm CDT), and HSTR 2x a week (launching at 6:30 CDT whenever we have enough tickets). We have a wide range of players, including several veterans, and a low guild turnover rate. Come join our guild and get your Traya shards!

What we’re looking for:
    • One HSR ready P2 and P3 team
    • Toopers, BH, and Rouge One squads are a plus
    • Must use Discord and have swgoh.gg profile
    • Push for 600 tix daily, but maintain at least 3500/wk (we recognize life gets in the way sometimes)

PM me here, or on discord, sirius starkwalker#4356, if you’re interested and send along your ally code and swgoh.gg profile. Join the dark side and get a free cookie!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5574/new-world-empire/
  • Fettman85
    30 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    position filled
    Post edited by Fettman85 on
  • SamwiseC
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Dark Rebel Society
    21.4m GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17942/dark-rebel-society/

Dark Rebel Society are recruiting! We are a UK/Ireland based (7:30pm GMT guild reset) guild of 28 active and enthusiastic players making up 21m GP. Here is where we are so far and what we have to offer:
    • HRancor (~4-5days 0dmg 24h period – no preloading)
    • AAT (should be HAAT farm, come next raid)
    • T3/4 Sith raid
    • 13*LS - 15*DS Territory Battles
    Guaranteed IPD/ROLO shards
    • 1 – 0 TW record
    Due to lack of numbers, we only recently had the opportunity to take part in our first TW which we soundly won. Our aim going forward is to gain members in order to have more frequent raids and higher tier raids as well as more success in TB and TW which all comes with an increased number of dedicated individuals. Our membership policy is as follows:
    • 500 tickets per day
    • Warning/Removal after 3-day inactivity
    • Level 65+ (including at least one 7* character)
    • Anti-Toxicity (we’re all friends here
    Lower levels are welcome but no raid rewards available before obtaining a 7* toon.
    We are avid users of Discord and ask that you enjoy the game while in the guild as we will not pressure you into specific farming, but rather give advice on how to make your life easier in the game.
    Feel free to message on discord to discuss anything further – gavjak7#1797 or join our discord server at – https://discord.gg/BhnQU5u
  • Options
    GUILD NAME: CarRamRod

Time Zone: EST to PST

Ok, starting right meow!
    Who are we? We’re an active but laid back guild. There’s no drama in our chat, we’re mature enough to know right from wrong. We respect that people have lives outside the game; just a heads up to know that you’re offline for a few days is all we ask. We take the attitude of helping each other, which then, helps the guild become stronger and maybe a few Shenanigans along the way.

How are we doing?
    • We’re running a GP of 100+ million
    • Doing pretty good on Territory Wars with 29 win under our belt
    • We usually post around 30 stars on Territory Battles – looking to bump that up with the right people
    • We run RANCOR 3 times a week, followed by HAAT twice a week.
    • Starting to do the Heroic SITH, but we need more players with JRT teams and/or other strong SITH Raid Teams. That’s where you come in.

What do we expect of our Guildmates?
    • Be active, try to post 500 daily RAID tickets minimum.
    • We want you posting damage in the raids, we want to see you active in the Territory battles and Territory wars. Isn’t this game more fun when you play? We think so.
    • You should have a GP of 2m and higher. Lower GP is ok, if your focus is on SITH Raid teams.
    • Really recommend that everyone get onto Discord. Our Raid Rules are posted there
    • If you can contribute to Heroic SITH, that’s awesome.

Send me a message if you’re interested:
    Ally Code: 126-619-498
  • Vasudan
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,

LazerFaces is recruiting.
    Current GP 37 million.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/13544/lazerfaces/

We are 46/50 and have a great win ratio on TW. LS/DS TB ~17 stars.

Most of us are level 85, but are accepting lower levels who are active and looking to grow. Minimum level 80, no GP requirement. Must participate in TW/TB. If you will be unavailable please let an officer know or post on our discord server. We ask that you push for 600 tickets a day. Please try to participate as much as possible in daily guild activities. Must have a https://swgoh.gg/ account. If you do not know how to set one up we will walk you through it; not a problem! It only takes a minute to write down your account number and enter it online.

Heroic Pits are started automatically as soon as we have the tickets at 8pm EST. AAT is also run as often as we have tickets and Ethan, our guild leader, thinks we will be HAAT ready soon. Sith raids are currently tier 4 and are run as soon as the last one ends.

We require new members have discord. If you have any questions, please send me a message – Vasudan#9526. You can also join our server https://discord.gg/4mSwPnf to ask questions and poke around our channels. Most of our exchanges occur on discord. You don't have to talk if you choose not to, but please do read. If you would like to join up, send me a message on discord with your ally code – Vasudan#9526 – or send me an invite request in game 717-327-492.

Vasudan
  • Capt_Lone_Starr
    645 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    t68kphzpbg6x.jpghttps://discord.gg/Q5DnwcZ

i made a recruitment channel and in hopes to full my guilds and maybe help others as well

All are welcome Guild Seekers, Recruiters & Mercs can be found here or if you just want a nice glass of blue milk and some nice conversation,

• Options
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guild Name ~ Revans New 0rder ~ (the o is a zero)

Guild GP ~ 68 MIL GP

Guild SWGOH.GG ~ https://swgoh.gg/g/43121/revans-new-0rder/
    We are looking for some new members to fill our last couple spots after this TB.
    Everyone is really chill and we are all very active in chat.
    Discord is a must, we stratagize alot on there.
    I run my guild with 100% Participation, everyone here does their part.
    We want our guild to be more structured without making the game feel like more work,
    I can ensure that with my very active officers,
    someone will always be able to give you a quick response to any questions you might have.

We all have lives, we understand real life comes 1st, If you know you will be absent
    for more then one day,As long as its posted in our discord, take off as long as needed.

In Game Chat sticky bar updated regularly, to stay current.

We Currently run:
    Heroic Rancor (24hr Registration period)
    (Members without 7* Raid Han get priority damage)

HAAT (24hr Registration period)

Tier 5 STR (Currently prepping for T6)

TB (29* On last one) And we won our last TW.

Guild Requirements:

~ Must maintain 550-600 tickets daily
    ~ Level 85 min
    ~ Preferably have JTR,Thrawn,CLS, BONUS IF YOU HAVE WAMPA.
    ~ Must be active in all guild events (Mandatory guild events are: TB/Every Phase,TW ANd STR)
    ~ Any members accruing an absence over 3 days without notice will be DAS BOOTED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you have any questions, please feel free to message me or any of my Lords.

Contacts:
    Leader:
    @Mattnific3nt#4997 Ally Code: 442-294-482

xxvne6ob9yqt.jpg
  • Options
    Empire of Thrawn is a 112 Mill GP guild looking for at least 3 active players to join.

We are currently completing both heroic Rancor and Tank raids several times a week and doing tier 6 sith raids weekly. Working up to doing Heroic Sith is our top priority.

On average we complete our TB's with 37-39 stars.

A GP of 2 Mill is required to join and participation in all guild events is a must. Also required are 7* JTR, Raid Han, and CLS. Exceptions can be made if you are close to any of these criteria and steady growth is shown. Us of discord and in game chat is also a
    must.

If interested feel free to contact me on discord at bwagz27#9727 with and questions you might have and Ill have you join up as soon as you can. Also searching in game for EmpireOfThrawn will do as well. I look forward to seeing you all in game and may the force be with you.
  • Options
    BHG Black Sand is Recruiting

BHG Black Sand is currently seeking 10 new members to join our guild. We are a competitive guild who is completing the T6 Sith Raid very quickly. If you are interested in more information, here is some info on who we are seeking and some stats on the guild.

Who we are seeking:
    - Active, adult player
    - 2M+ GP (more interested in having the right toons/mods than total GP)
    - 600/600 daily
    - Rey (Jedi Training) STH P1 squad, as well as viable squads for other STH phases highly recommended.
    - Registered on swgoh.gg
    - Active on Discord

Guild Info:
    - 94 GP (at 39/50)
    - 34* LS TB
    - 35* DS TB
    - Average member GP: 2.1M+
    - Guild Reset time 4:30pm EST
    - Rancor 3x week
    - HAAT 2x week

If you are interested in more information, 93M GP. CST guild but times are in EST. Looking for active, HSTR team ready members. 4:30pm guild reset, HPit at 7pm, HAAT at 8pm EST. Please contact: Scrotie McBoogerballs#6830, Hank34#1271, or Number 1#2305.

https://swgoh.gg/g/10721/bhg-black-sand/