Elite Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• RealArmondz
    94 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    150M HSR guild Fury looking for 2

we are a PST based guild with a pretty split group of EST guys so we alternate raid times weekly between 7 am PST and 4 pm PST and we use line to communicate we get 44 stars in LSTB and 42 in DSTB 24H 0 on all raids
  • Options
    gpfb4i5p1qad.png
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    competitive Hstr guild recruiting (tb/tw focused)

extremely active 132M GP, gmt timezone
    rancor/haat at 7pm, Hstr 7:30pm utc
    41/42* tb
    100 Rolo, 86 (100 on next event) IPD
    won 8 out of our last 10 tw

requirements:
    600 daily, 2.5M GP, top 100 arena
    ability to clear Rolo and IPD missions
    having decent tb/tw teams

if interested dm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Options
    We have completed HSTR! Come join us! We are looking for players with solid sith raid teams, especially CHEX MIX, and nightsisters!
    Us: We're a great independent and casual but hard-working guild. We've got >125mil GP and 39/41* in LS/DSTB with 2 openings. We have a great group of players from all over the world and are trying to enjoy the game and working hard to get to the next level. Our current goal is doing what it takes to complete HSTR. We are very organized and focused on improving the group, not just individuals.
    You: 2mil+ GP, team player, active daily (600), use Discord, ROLO/IPD ready. good Hstr teams.
    Guild Name: Ab Alquwa
    Activity Reset: 10:30 PM EST (US)
    Raids: Our pit/tank raids alternate start 10AM / 9PM EST, Sith as often as possible.
    Discord required, contact me. My ID: kelkatarn#6390
    My Ally Code: 728-516-622
    Profile: https://swgoh.gg/g/5377/ab-alquwa/
    Contact me for more info if you're interested. We hope to hear from you!
  • Options
    YO!!! A lot to read, but good things are worth reading for! -Sam from the LOTR (Right??)

Are you looking to get your life back from an almost abusive elite guild, criticizing you by not posting damage enough in HSith when life gets in the way, or even removing you if you fart in the wrong direction? Well, many others with GP's in the high 2 million, have found a home with us and told us they love it! We are very active and passionate about the game and here to have fun instead of going on power trips or requiring you to buy all the new characters or specific mods (life is too short, right?).

We need 2 more (maybe 3 if I clear up some room) at 2 million+ GP, unless you are a new player in the top ten of your arena shard.

WHO?: We are a guild that started on Day 1, priding ourselves in working together as a community that is reasonable and friendly, as long as you communicate, that is why I have to get rid of ppl because I don't know if they quit or taking a break. Now this DOESN'T mean you can do whatever the heck you want. We do have minimum reasonable standards! Most of us of course do the 600/day, so we say 500/day minimum just to say we have a minimum and know life can get in the way.

Our guild community has several original very active members. Some members have been F2P pretty much the entire two years but boast 3 million+ GP, while some have spent $1,000's on the game (we have a couple 7 star GL XI+ Shan's already, but not required of course lol). You'll notice when you join, there are several with GP's that are not that high, it's because they are new but dedicated, or family/friends of mine or guild officers (about 4 of them). If you freak out or obsess about that, you are probably hard to deal with anyway (stop reading and good luck to your controlling butt ;-)...). We are mature adults that joke around (PG-13) with both white and blue collars careers who pride ourselves on a 30W - 2L TW record (2L were in the beginning and when I let someone takeover for awhile because of work, it's not my fault ;-)!!!). We've have the joyful experience of tearing down the spirit of guilds with several annihilations and we are in the 80- 89 million reward tier. I think today we might get to the 90 - 99 million tier because of some recent recruits! ;-). With these new members I am confident we will get about a solid 33 stars LS and 34/35DS (right now 31 LS stars 33? DS confirmed). Heroic Rancor and AAT of course; we have easy rules so we don't finish them in like 10 minutes lol!! The Sith Raid annoys us to no end because the only good rewards seem to be HSith. So we decided we are keep our wallets shut and for now NOT obsessing about Traya shards. So, we do T5 raids and T4 when there is a lot of stuff going on like TW and TB's. With a few more good GP members, we may switch it up to T5/T6 and eventually HSith - but not anytime soon unless they up the max lvl and easier farm the new G12 spots as opposed to only getting that gear from HSith.

Well, I typed a ton for a good foundation of what we stand for, pouring out my heart here trying to find the right fit for our Guild Family. Now, although we do have a well organized and active Discord Server, we might not like you ;-) So, I've cleared up a few ally spots so you can ask questions about joining or apply. My ally code is 969-734-963. Send me a message why you want to join and promise not to be a D***. ;-) You may reply here as well, but I won't be on as much as in-game. Thanks for reading all of this, you get a gold star for the day.

-SupremeJusticeOfJudgment'sWrath
  • Options
    The {Guardians Alliance} is a two guild alliance between Guardians of Order {GoO} which is focused and working hard to complete the HSTR (just need to get through phase 4); Guardians of Resistance {GoR} which is also working hard to keep improving in the STR.

The Alliance has a laid back atmosphere while maintaining a competitive edge. We are very active in gear donations and helping out with strategies and synergies when needed.

{GoO} is based out of the UK while {GoR} is US based.

Language: {GoO} ~ English {GoR} ~ English

Timezone: {GoO} ~ BST {GoR} ~ US CDT

Guild Galactic Power: {GoO} ~ 123,000,000+ {GoR} ~ 99,000,000+

Communication: {GoO} & {GoR}~ Discord & In Game Chat; Joining Discord is mandatory to keep organized communication through the raids and TB.

The Pit Rancor Raid: {GoO} & {GoR}~ HPIT; (Each guild has 24 hour zero lock rules for their raid).

AAT Tank Takedown: {GoO} & {GoR}~ HAAT; (Each guild has 24 hour zero lock rules for their raid).

Raid Start Time: {GoO} HPIT ~ 7:30pm BST HAAT ~ 8pm BST STR (T5/6 in between HSTR attempts until HSTR is on farm) ~ Varies depending upon when the last raid ends.

{GoR} HPIT ~ 8pm CDT HAAT ~ 8pm CDT STR T4/5 ~ Varies depending upon when the last raid ends.

Territory Battle: {GoO} ~ LS 38; DS 38 {GoR} ~ LS 33 - 35; DS 33 - 35

Territory War: {GoO} ~ currently at 21 wins. {GoR} ~ currently at 18 wins.

Guild Rules: Be respectful to all who play the game whether in the forums or guild chat. 600 raid tickets or (close as possible) must be generated per day by every member. (We know there are going to be times when players won't be able to be logged in. Real life situations will always be more important than a game. Just let an officer know beforehand [if possible]).

Come join one of our fun guilds.

Thanks for your time,

Eeth Koth of the Guardians of Resistance.

Discord ID: Eeth#7494

You may also contact,

Bravo Maxi

Discord ID: BravoMaxi#3563
  • Aether
    43 posts Member
    Options
    BHAL is a well established guild that is part of a large alliance of guilds known as We With LIves. We are currently clearing Heroic STR and are looking for a few dedicated players to help round out our ranks.

BHAL members: https://swgoh.gg/g/22461/bhal/
    We With Lives: http://www.wewithlives.com/
    Message me for details.

Guild Essentials:
    - 130m GP currently
    - HSR currently starting at US 11:00pm PT - 2:00pm ET and takes about 20 hours to finish so no ZDP yet. That will change as we get it on farm.
    - Rancor and HAAT on farm and at US 5:30pm PT - 8:30pm ET with a 15 minute damage posting delay for the first 15 minutes.
    - ~40 stars on both LS and DS TB

Requirements:
    - 2.1mil+ GP
    - HSR teams that can meet damage targets for each phase
    - MUST use Discord on a regular basis and be willing to respond to messages
    - 500 daily average tickets
    - Must follow all instructions for TBs with deploy orders after US 6pm PT - 9pm ET
    - TW sign-up is required but since we’re over 120mil GP, participation is optional for now
  • Tilo
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Canadian Bacon West Coast is looking for some players to boost our guild. We are a fun group trying to get heroic sith on farm but we need to replace some inactive/non participating members.

What we expect:
    -At least 2mil gp
    -have JTR
    -have teams for the sith raid
    -get your 600 tickets daily
    -must use Discord
    -be active (we understand that everyone has a life outside of the game so if you're going to be away for a couple days or more just let us know and you'll be good.

We do T7 of rancor and tank at guild reset (10:30 pm EST) whenever we have enough tickets to launch. Both have a 24h zero damage/join period. Here is our guild if you want to check it out (not everyone made a .gg account)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8330/canadian-bacon-west-coast/

If you are interested in joining you can message me on Discord.
    Tilo#7511 or Stained Humanity#4778

• JamDev
    262 posts Member
    Options
    STRONTIUM DOGS NOW RECRUITING!

We are a UK based guild but have members from all over the world. 119m GP, running HPit 3x weekly, HAAT 2x weekly. Recently made our first attempt at HSTR but came up short so continuing to build strength for that while running T6 STR. We are a friendly, relaxed guild, focused on making progress but not at the expense of having fun, we believe this should always feel like a game and not a second job. All decisions that affect our members are made as a group so you will have a full say in how we do things
    A bit more about us:

Timezone is BST (GMT+1), Hpit starts at 7pm, HAAT at 8pm, HST as and when we have the tickets.
    Arena payout 7pm BST, Ship Arena payout 8PM BST, guild refresh 1AM BST.

HPit and HAAT start with 24 hour registration. HPit limited to one attack per player and those that can solo raid asked to wait for 15 minutes from raid start to register score.

TB LS stars 38, DS 40.

What we are looking for in new players:

We don't need you to be the finished article, just active, enthusiastic and keen to make progress. We are aiming to complete HSTR soon so having JTR, GMY or Nightsister teams ready to go would be a bonus. Preference will be given to players with GP over 1.5m but will consider players below that if they are active in game and making good progress. We use Discord for communication, so helps if you have that or are willing to download, but not obligatory.

If you would like an invite or have any questions, message me here, add me on Discord (Jam Dev#6795) or join our recruitment channel at https://discord.gg/b8VGEsd

Jam

• Options
    Failure Is Not An Option is Recruiting

Failure Is Not An Option: https://swgoh.gg/g/3246/failure-is-not-an-option/

@finao is a 143M HSR guild currently looking for 1 member, we are currently farming HSR and achieving 43LSTB Stars and 44DSTB Stars. Raid times are between 7pm-11pm ET

Our requirements:

2.7MIL GP+
    600 Raid Tickets Daily
    Active Discord
    JTR and other HSR teams such as:
    P2: Phoenix, Kenobi Swamp
    P3: Chex Mix
    P4: Nightsisters

If you are interested or would like to know more you can find me at:

SWGOH.gg Link: https://swgoh.gg/u/ghostrider1982/, Ally Code: 697-253-674, or on Discord via username: cmjstota#4083
  • Options
    138m guild GP...Looking for a player thats heoric sith ready. MUST have JTR,phoenix team and Chex Mix team. We are clearing Sith in 2.5 hours

We encourage everybody to do their 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible for rewards. We know real life happens so if you could tell us if you’re away on holiday or decided to quit the game then please let us know

Rancor opens every 2nd day with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then attack with 1 team (most can solo)
    Raid times on Rancor 2.00pm EST
    7.00pm GMT - post damage after 10mins

HAAT opens every 3rd day with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then free for all.
    Raid time on HAAT 3.00pm EST
    8.00pm GMT - FFA

Sith raid time - 3.30pm EST / 8.30pm GMT

Guild Reset Time - 6.30pm EST
    - 11.30pm GMT

Requirements - Minimum of 2.2M GP (average 2.7M)
    CLS
    Hoth brothers 7*
    CHS 7*
    ZVeers,Starck,Snow Trooper,DT and Shore
    (General TB toons)

TW record 21 wins 1 tie and 10 losses

LINE app required -
    UK officer ID - feegie_panda
    Amercian Leader - lordshethad

I’m from the UK so it may take me a while to get back to you if you’re from a different part of the world,but i will get back to you

Mail me if interested,thanks

https://swgoh.gg/g/31380/mos-eisley-cantina-quartet/
  • Options
    Galactic Security (GP 125M)

Looking for 2M+ players to bolster our roster for HEROIC SITH RAID, more ⭐️s in territory battles and deepen our territory wars arsenal!

Guild Reset 9:30 pm Eastern
    Raid start times: 8:30 pm Eastern.
    We currently have 2 open spots with a guild average of 2.5M GP per player, so join now to fill out our roster before it's closed!

Requirements for acceptance:

* Min Galactic Power 2 million

* CLS unlocked, JTR preferred

* Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at:
    Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    competitive Hstr guild recruiting (tb/tw focused)

extremely active 132M GP, gmt timezone
    rancor/haat at 7pm, Hstr 7:30pm utc
    41/42* tb
    100 Rolo, 86 (100 on next event) IPD
    won 8 out of our last 10 tw

requirements:
    600 daily, 2.5M GP, top 100 arena
    ability to clear Rolo and IPD missions
    having decent tb/tw teams

if interested dm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Options
    Hi guys
    We are 50/50 atm with almost 154million GP. But we want to change a few of our members who have low participation on TWs so your GP is not a big deal just apply if you have all geared up meta teams with zeta on them. We are doing HSR since the first day and have a friendly environment
    We are using discord for communication
    You can search for outcast evolution if you like to get further information about us
    My ally code is: 515275534
  • Options
    We're looking for members to fill some openings after tw. If you meet the requirements hit me up with a msg with ur gg account link. Thank you

Heroic Sith Raid Guild is Recruiting
    Shadowlands: https://swgoh.gg/g/30855/shadowIands/
    157 Mil GP
    44 LS & 46 DS TB Stars
    21-10-2 in TW
    Heroic Rancor @ 7:15 PM EDT
    Heroic Tank @ 8:15 PM EDT
    Heroic Sith @ 9:15 PM EDT

2.8M GP minimum roster
    Required characters: JTR, CLS, Thrawn, Han Solo, GK, R2, BB8, plus CHS, Hoth Soldier 5*/Scout 6*, Zeers, Imperial Troopers at 7* Nightsister Squad, Zentress 7* for TB TW and Heroic Sith Raid

Participation requirements:
    (1) Heroic Sith raid
    (2) TW
    (3) LS/DS TBs
    (4) 600 tickets daily
    (5)HAAT and Pit participation optional, but 0 hits recommended for free loot

Send me a message and we can talh3gkszp7shyb.png
    k further. My discord is. Owiszone#0694
  • Fearless
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Resurgence is a heroic Sith guild that is looking for a dedicated player to join us.
    We are at 151.8 million GP and we get 43/45 stars in TB.
    Who wants those Traya shards?

Requirements:
    Adequate roster
    Sith Raid teams
    Territory battles teams
    Must be active and participate in all Guild events.
    600 and guild events are mandatory.

Message me on Discord.
    Discord ID: Fearless#3370

https://swgoh.gg/g/5617/kor-resurgence/
  • Garthish
    19 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Deleted
    Post edited by Garthish on
  • Options
    Who: Space Pirates, a super chill community focused guild that focuses on being both fun and competitive.
    What: 135M+ GP Guild with rotating times for raids at 10 am ET and 8 pm ET
    Why: Just completed our first HSR raid and currently at 49/50 looking to get a get a full roster for TB.

Looking for someone ideally with a JTR + Chex-Mix team at least.
    We use Line as primary communication (Line ID is magicflo) and have very active chats.
    Ally code is 492-958-912 if you want to add me and msg me there as well.
  • Options
    1xtu5hsd5vp6.jpeg

Immediate placements available at all levels. Please apply on discord at the link in the graphic
  • hirano
    125 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    j2326dblvp7t.png

come say hi! recruiting before TB starts. https://discord.gg/stGt43B
  • Options
    Ewokolypse Now. 130m GP. 42 * TB. Heroic Sith on farm. Looking for one or two replacements for members not pulling their weight.

DISCORD = Shaggxor#3902
    LINE ID = 5558675309

Hmu if you're interested. MUST BE FULLY ACTIVE IN ALL GUILD ACTIVITIES.
  • Options
    Event Hørizøn 148mGP seeking one new member. 42-43* in TB, all raids on farm.

Contact me on discord at ubermorons#1220
  • Options
    FTB OS HSTR 132m Guild

Do you like Traya shards? Do you like g12 and g12+ gear…I bet you do. You don’t have any due to guild limitations? Well we do, lots of them. Got them laying around and starting to get tired of picking them up we have so many. We could use some people to take our extra shards and gear.

What do we offer?
    HSTR TW winning record
    TB 40+ in each
    Firemen Sith Calendars

What do we want?
    Looking for 2.7m GP, willing to look at exceptional rosters
    Looking to kick butt and chew bubble gum in HSTR, TW and TB
    Don't need to be herded and micromanaged
    Discord
    Willingness to pose in Firemen Sith Calendar

FTB OS is a 132m HSTR guild that is looking to replace some members that are happy being carried. We like to take on challenging content, be competitive in TW and TB, and hangout on Discord.
    Sound like a good time? Message me here or on Discord at bishop-lod#5572.
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Grievous Generals- UK Guild - 150 million+ GP - 44* TB

Add me on Discord - Anomander#0927

Completing Sith Heroic Raid - Join Us.

Hello,

We completing Heroic Sith Raid and are very well organized.Get your TRAYA shards with us.

Territory Battles we are at 44/45 stars with over a 150 million GP score and will only improve if your looking for a strong guild and willing to put the time in you are welcome to join us, please check below for requirments first.

We are doing AAT Heroics and Rancor and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.

We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place when tickets are available with a 24hr window for 0 scores if needed, we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and we are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.

Requirements are
    Level 85
    Over 2.4 million GP
    7* Capital Ships
    600 coins daily
    Must have the Discord app for comms
    Discord contact. Anomander#0927
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Laks
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Stormtrippers are recruiting
    We have a 2 spots for someone with GP over 2M.
    We are a friendly and ambitious guild. P2P and F2P welcome. We have members from all over and reset is on GMT. We have very low rotation of players, so we're definitely doing something right :)
    About us in numbers:
    GP: Currently about 130M GP and growing fast
    LSTB/DSTB: 42 Stars / 41 Stars
    Raid damage starts at 18:30PM GMT
    HAAT and HPIT: 24 hour zero damage
    Sith raid: in yesterdays run we got to the middle of P3 in second attempt
    Tickets drop at 6:30 GMT
    What do we look for?
    -around Top 100 arena
    -2M GP (exceptions based off arena rank and TB characters)
    -600 Daily Tickets
    -Full TB and TW participaion
    -Discord is Mandatory for coordination
    -SWGOH.GG account synced to SWGOH
    You can check us out at:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1768/stormtrippers/
    My Discord tag is Laks#7319 or PM me here
  • Options
    TeN Praxeum

We are a 115M GP (48/50) guild that recently started farming hSTR! We are looking for several players to join our friendly and mature team (open to friend groups) to replace some recently retired players. Come get your Traya shards!

What we desire
    600/day
    TB: Hit all TB events
    TW: Participate as much as possible. If you can't participate on offence, either setup strong on D or don't join
    Discord: Required, use it, love it
    Roster Readiness:
    • 2.5M GP target, but exceptions can be made if you have the right toons.
    • LS roster requirements (Hoth twins, Captain Han, ideally CLS)
    • JTR squad at G11+
    • Chex Mix
    • P2 squad (Machine Gun Leia, Troopers, etc.)
    What we offer
    • Friendly supportive officers and players, happy to coach and advise, we have a no **** rule!
    • hSTR launches at 16:00 Eastern time (for now, may change in the future), HAAT rotates between 12:00 and 18:00 Eastern time, and we have a game/theme version of Rancor that gives you 24 hours to register also
    • Guild Reset at 19:30 Eastern
    • Well organized TB and TW with flowing discord communication, plans, maps, etc.
    • 38-40 stars in TB
    • 17-3 in our last 20 TW
    • Mostly free to play (F2P) players, so no pressure to spend, but we expect you to be active and contribute
    If you are interested, feel free to contact me on discord at DarthViper#6343 or PM here
  • YanM123
    40 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Whaling Ship - 152M+ GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1035/whaling-ship/

The Whaling Ship (150M+ GP) is currently recruiting! We currently have up to 9 open spots.

About us:
    We are a US/Canada based guild of star wars motivated players! We're friendly and casual, but require everyone to pull their own weight! We are competitive in TW and do our best to score as high as possible in TB! We believe family and life events should always come first, but do expect our members to do their daily tasks!
    • 43* LSTB
    • 45* DSTB
    • 20 total TW wins

Raid Times:
    • RANCOR: 7:00 pm CST
    • HAAT: 7:30 pm CST
    • HSR: 7:30 pm CST

Requirements:
    • 600 daily tickets,
    • 3M+ GP (exceptions can be made),
    • Top 50 average arena rank,
    • Good roster with several TW teams ready,
    • Friendly attitude and active in chats,
    • Discord is mandatory.

To apply, either send me a direct message on discord (Yan#9790) or join our discord channel ( https://discord.gg/U3wUg6D ).
    Post edited by YanM123 on
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) independent guild (181+ million GP, Traya on farm, 45/45 stars!)

We have 181+ million GP and more every day, Traya/Sith t7 raid on farm. We have many Traya unlocks. 45/45 stars in LS TB completed. 47/48 in DS TB. Winning in TW.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Our top 10 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 85, 3.3 million overall GP, 30 g12s, daily players, top 25 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at the link below. Independent guild. We use Discord. Members from all over US (Alaska/Hawaii,) Canada, UK, Germany, Brazil, Slovakia, Netherlands, Singapore and more. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn top rewards. We're an independent guild, always at 50 members and only replace when needed. We get our 30,000 guild coins each and every day. Many of us started in Nov/Dec 2015 and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game on chat, mods, Arena, raid strategy, cutting edge meta, etc... Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 22,000 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

Description/Requirements: Positive vibe guild, not a lot of rules, but need to contribute 600 daily, Discord. Independent guild.
    Raid level: HAAT/Rancor t7/Sith t7 raid on farm. Many Traya unlocks.
    45/45 stars in LS TB
    47/48 stars in DS TB
    Winning in TW

Discord recruitment server - https://discord.gg/KbmAPH4

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-accepting-members-181-million-gp-traya-on-farm-45-45-stars#latest

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Options
    image.jpg
    Please contact our recruiters via discord to receive a guild invite we are a very competitive guild and directly work on raids and TW so if you feel inclined to be the same minded pls contact our recruiters using their discord ID’s above thank your reading
  • Options
    Bn0hOSs.png

SIGM∆ ALLI∆NCE
    http://thesigmaalliance.com/

~ Well organized guild community with a large player base
    ~ Ideal raid and guild reset times for American and European players
    ~ Guilds for beginner, casual and competitive players
    ~ Several guilds earning 40+ stars in TB
    ~ Top guilds have heroic Sith on farm with more guilds to follow

Come check out our community on Discord at: https://discord.gg/V33Kfaj

SIGM∆ ALLI∆NCE is part of the 3,000+ player-strong ALLIΔNCE. We are a large community of Star Wars fans and gamers looking to have fun and help each other grow. We are well organized and have access to a wealth of information, experienced players and excellent resources.

We have guilds in different time zones at different playing levels ranging from a brand new beginner guild for those just starting out to elite guilds completing heroic raids and obtaining over 40 stars in Territory Battles and everything in-between.

Please visit our website and if you are interested in joining one of our fine guilds please join our Discord channel.
    When you join our Discord channel someone will reach out to help find you a guild that fits your needs.

We look forward to meeting you!
    May the force be with you!
This discussion has been closed.