Elite Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    Join us or merge your current guild with Initiates of Chaos. The players that are already Hsith ready will be moved up to Legacy of Chaos, Legions of Chaos, Society of Chaos or Rise of Chaos. The ones not quite strong enough for Hsith but too strong for Initiates will be placed in Harbinger of Chaos or Agents of Chaos. While the rest will be in Initiates of Chaos to develop their characters and skill to get to the Elite Chaos guilds.

Add me 228-861-844

• Options
    Join us or merge your current guild with Initiates of Chaos. The players that are already Hsith ready will be moved up to Legacy of Chaos, Legions of Chaos, Society of Chaos or Rise of Chaos which all have Hsith on farm. The ones not quite strong enough for Hsith but too strong for Initiates will be placed in Harbinger of Chaos or Agents of Chaos. While the rest will be in Initiates of Chaos to develop their characters and skill to get to the Elite Chaos guilds.

Add me 228-861-844
  • Sojyn
    33 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Guild Navigators

Guild Recruiters: Zombie King, Bruzza, Sojyn
    Discord Chat: Guild-Navigators
    Reset Time: 10PM PST
    Open to Join

Current Raid Progression
    24 Sign Up Period
    Heroic Pit: Farm
    HAAT: Farm
    Sith: Tier 5, Recruiting to push final tier - current progression focus

Territory Battles
    31-3 record. Very proud of this accomplishment. Our officers refine strategy, and leave clear placement notes and guidelines.

Territory Wars
    23-25 Stars typical. Recruiting to push 45

Guild GP Currently 60 Mil
    Min GP Requirement to Join: 1.75 Mil
    Character Requirements: CLS, 7* Han, JTR Preferred
    600 Daily Raid Tickets

We have a very friendly atmosphere that feels semi-casual. We respect real life needs. However we do expect that our members follow the rules, read instructions, and participate in raids and guild events. We are looking for 5 to 10 advanced players so that we can push final tier of Sith Raid and 45 Stars.
  • Options
    Join us or merge your current guild with Initiates of Chaos. The players that are already Hsith ready will be moved up to Legacy of Chaos, Legions of Chaos, Society of Chaos or Rise of Chaos which all have Hsith on farm. The ones not quite strong enough for Hsith but too strong for Initiates will be placed in Harbinger of Chaos or Agents of Chaos. While the rest will be in Initiates of Chaos to develop their characters and skill to get to the Elite Chaos guilds.

Add me 228-861-844
  • Options
    mmtmiu.png

The British Knights Are Recruiting.

We are a 143Million+ GP Guild Seeking New Members To Fill Out Our Ranks -- Preferably 3 Mil GP or Better, But The Right Person and the The Right Roster Makes The Difference.
    • Heroic Sith, AAT and Rancor Farmed Regularly @ 8pm GMT
    • 43 Stars on Both of our LS and DS TB
    • SWGOH and Discord Required
    • 600K Daily Required

SWGOH.GG Link:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/2620/the-british-knights/

This is a great guild with a caring group of dedicated players who have the experience and desire to dominate this game.

Discord TBK Humble#5329 or send an ally request to 942778278

Hit me up and we'll chat.
  • Options
    We are Lets Have Ya (FTP 45/50 113M GP Guild), a friendly and fun UK Based Independent guild (with International members).

We currently run HR and HAAT 3 times a week with a 0 score 24 hour restriction (8pm BST).

We can currently only offer T6 Sith raid but our focus is on this raid and getting the right teams for it and can offer advice and strategy to all our members.

We normally achieve 40 stars in TB

Our only requirements are as follows:

FTP
    Minimum 2.5M GP
    Discord compulsory
    SWGOH.gg account required
    Daily Active Player - 500 daily ticket
    Required Toons: HRS, Chan, Thrawn, Phoenix squad (negotiable)
    Desired Toons: JTR

I have attached link to our swgoh account
    https://swgoh.gg/g/166/lets-have-ya/

If you are interested, please contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff#1348 so we can get you in before TW or message me back on here. If not, good luck in your search.
  • Options
    FTB OS HSTR 134m Guild

Do you like Traya shards? Do you like g12 and g12+ gear…I bet you do. You don’t have any due to guild limitations? Well we do, lots of them. Got them laying around and starting to get tired of picking them up we have so many. We could use some people to take our extra shards and gear.

What do we offer?
    HSTR TW winning record
    TB 40+ in each
    Firemen Sith Calendars

What do we want?
    Looking for 2.7m GP, willing to look at exceptional rosters
    Looking to kick butt and chew bubble gum in HSTR, TW and TB
    Don't need to be herded and micromanaged
    Discord
    Willingness to pose in Firemen Sith Calendar

FTB OS is a 132m HSTR guild that is looking to replace a retiree. We like to take on challenging content, be competitive in TW and TB, and hangout on Discord.

Sound like a good time? Message me here or on Discord at bishop-lod#5572.
  • Options
    Welcome to "I have a bad Feeling"

https://swgoh.gg/g/1265/i-have-a-bad-feeling/

What we offer:

- 160m gp (when full)
    - completed HEROIC SITH RAID multiple times!
    - Top100 Guild
    - a helpful environment on a discord server with nice people online at almost all times of the day
    - HAAT every 3 days, Rancor every 2nd day
    - 44* in LS and 46* in DS TB
    - Heroic Sith Raid at 4pm CDT - Rancor and HAAT a bit earlier than that.

What we expect:
    - A communicative, friendly player, at least minimal participation on a discord server
    - 2.9M GP or more (depending on your roster composition)
    - Ideally working on required toons for the Sith raid (Imperial Troopers, JTR, NS, Chex Mix, ......)
    - JTR unlocked (if you have other sith raid relevant teams this might not be necessary, we are looking to have 3-4 hsith ready teams per member)
    - We don't take the game too seriously and have a very friendly and casual but dedicated and motivated atmosphere, so if some RL issues come up they go first as long as you just let us know in time!
    - 600/600 is required (usually hitting between 29.5 to 30k tickets each day)

If you are interested please contact me! Lets have a chat!

Discord ID: xogall#5896
    Player ID: 711 346 435
    discord: xogall#5896
  • OvWan4
    81 posts Member
    Options
    We can make that run in Less than 12 Parsecs :smile:

We are recruiting for 1 spot.

https://swgoh.gg/u/ovwan/

Guild Power: 146 Mil

TB LS/DS 43/42 Stars

HSTR twice a week. We should have a mass unlock of Traya in two or three more raids.
    PIT & Tank Raid are FFA when the raid starts. We have a 12 hour zero damage period and the raid auto launches.

We raid at 7 pm CST.

Discord Required. 600 daily tickets. We are a mature guild and have a laid back fun atmosphere.

We are looking for 2.5 or higher GP with Heroic ready Teams. If you are below 2.5, send me your roster to see if you would be a good fit.

To get started, contact me with ally code.

Ov Wan
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Options
    THE IMMORTALS is rebuilding it's guild again. We are 27 players at 84M, a close knit family. Joined a top community but we missed the fun. We are regrouping now. HSTR ready players looking for 20+ strong players. Open for looking at guilds that want to merge. We are fun loving, strong and dedicated. We have a track record of 16 - 3 in TW, 44 in lstb, 46 in dstb before split.
    600/600 must
    TB is must
    TW is not must
    Min 2.7M gp with sith raid teams
    Raid timing (12hr rotation)
    9am/pm Hpit
    9.30am/pm Haat
    10am/pm HSith
    All times are based on EST
    Please contact me
    For more details
    WHITE WALKER#7489
  • Options
    uf7dnjggjjck.jpeg
  • Geralt
    45 posts Member
    Options
    ctgr5kehq13h.jpg

HEROIC SITH RAID ON FARM

We are looking for players that will be active and try their hardest in important parts of the game. We will be recruiting players on our discord server if you are interested in joining or wanting to know more about us.

Guild Info: https://swgoh.gg/g/5425/the-defiant-order/

144mGP

Rancor: Starts when timer ends, wait 20 minutes to post damage.

Tank: FFA when Timer ends.

Heroic Sith: Participate With your Rey ,jedi, chex, NS, etc.. teams.

Discord: https://discord.gg/BGnjHTb

You must get your 600 daily energy or face a boot. More 600 daily more sith raids.

Post your account info when you join, swgoh.gg account, ally code.
  • Options
    exam15yi6pzl.png
    Ł1313 Corrupted Force

Ł1313 Corrupted Force is a 150 Mill GP Heroic, STR guild that is looking for quality players!

Our guild family, we have alliance guilds with Ł1313. Our alliance has its own very lively chat on Line App. We chat on Line and on our discord server to use all the advantages of the Bots. Our guild reset is at 7:30pm EST. We rotate raid times for players in different time zones. We are all mature, respectful and serious about the game.

What we have to offer:
    • Organized leadership with a good grasp on the heroic Sith Triumvirate Raid, TB, TW and the coordination necessary to be successful.
    • HSTR is usually cleared under 2 hours.
    • 44 stars in LS TB and 45 in DS TB
    • A mature player base that loves the game and loves Star Wars
    • Serious and competitive players that push the boundaries of their rosters, their arena shards, and our guild
    • We raid almost every day, and those raids come with appropriate join period, so all players can benefit from the rewards
    What we're looking for:
    • Active players that like an organized guild and playstyle and can follow simple instructions
    • Your 600 daily
    • 3 Mill or more GP
    • Within the top 50 in arena shard
    • Strong squads for defense and offence for TW
    • Traya or close to having her
    We love this game and enjoying having fun, but we’re a serious and competitive. If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in joining our guild, please feel free message me on Line App, zombie_reaper2.0 or on discord at, Reaper#4578 with your .gg profile.

Check out our guild swgoh.gg page here:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/193/l1313-corrupted-force/
  • DocDoom
    532 posts Member
    Options
    The Zefiro guild has a rare opening!

115m GP, 37* last TB, now probing HSTR to see what squads we have ready and which ones still need work. (Heroic pit and tank, of course.)

We are active players and expect the same of any who would join us--the current vacancy is because someone slacked off on TB once too often--but won't hassle you over stuff like 600 tickets per day.

Based in Eastern time US. Check us out on Discord (DocDoom#3475) or FB (Zefiroguild)!
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    We are a UK based guild, looking for social and active members to complete our team!

RAIDS:
    Heroic Sith, Rancor and HAAT
    All raids have a set kick off time and are launched whichever day we have enough tickets (apart from Friday and Saturday so players can enjoy their weekends)

TERRITORY BATTLES
    DARKSIDE - 43 stars
    LIGHTSIDE - 43 stars

TERRITORY WARS:
    Over 20 wins

COMMUNICATION:
    Discord app is compulsory, you will be provided info upon joining

REQUIREMENTS:
    The minimum requirements for joining us are:
    Discord app
    Level 85 minimum of 2m GP
    Average top 200 in arena
    Joins in with guild activities and camaraderie
    At least 2 heroic sith teams ready

What we have to offer:
    -We provide a lot of support for our players, we even run our own ‘Masters Training’ sessions
    Friendly, mature and fair environment.
    Good organisation and communication.
    If you are interested, please send me a PM on the forums, or add on discord Nosferatu#2520
    May the force be with you!
  • Dr_Alan_Grant
    81 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    3uj49zed86ho.jpg
    Fragments 0f the Empire
    138M GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/15667/fragments0ftheempire/

Raids are 19:00 GMT ALL HEROIC
    22:30 Ticket reset
    43* DSTB
    TBD LSTB

DM me or apply at the website below
    http://swgohempirealliance.com/contact/
  • Options
    Shatterpoint. We have one spot.

Guild GP: 163 million
    All raids heroic, 24 hour zero poke then ffa.
    44/46 stars, tw we dont win them all but we give it a solid try

We are a chill guild, dont have alot of rules, mostly adults, expect 600 but not going to kick you if real life happens every blue moon. Its a game, lets have fun is our philosophy.

Rotating raid times 4 am, 10 am, 4pm, 10 pm all times eastern.

We use line app. If questions hit me up, swordslfd, or send me a pm via the boards. We can chat and see if we are a good fit.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Post edited by Quim on
  • erdna
    12 posts Member
    Options
    The Rancor Ate My Baby (158m GP) - HSith on Farm

Guild Communication: Line Mandatory (Primary Communication)
    New Member Minimum GP Requirement: 2.8m GP

Must have most/all Raid and TB characters (some possible exceptions). We are looking for 1 member due to someone retiring from the game. We have very little turnover and roughly 80% TW win percentage.
    Please reach out to erdna @ Erdna#5892 on discord OR ernda-swgoh on Line.
    Daily Ticket Expectation: 600, ideally 2 hours before our guild reset time. We accept that real life can happen, but frequent misses will result in removal.

Guild Time Zone: CST
    Guild Reset Time: 6.30pm

Rancor Raid: We raid as soon as tickets permit. Zero damage period will start at guild reset time, damage period starts at 2:30 pm EST. 1 attack only, wait 10 minutes to post any damage.
    HAAT Raid: We raid as soon as tickets permit. Zero damage period will start at guild reset time, damage period starts at 3pm EST. Phases are staggered 30 minutes apart, so P1 @ 3:00 pm, p2 @ 3:30 pm, and P3/P4 combined at 4:00 pm EST. Multiple attacks per phase are acceptable, wait 10 minutes to post any damage.
    Heroic Sith Raid: This has been on farm for a while. We split the raid up into two sessions. P1/P2 and P3/P4 (individuals in the EU are allowed to attack early). Day 1 starts @ 5:00 pm EST and Day 2 starts at 5:00 pm EST as well.

SWGOH.GG: Mandatory

Territory Battles: We expect full participation of all members during a Territory Battle. Anyone who is frequently not contributing to Territory Battles (without a valid reason) will be removed.

Territory War: We are a little laxer here. We have a solid strategy for winning but only encourage you to sign up if you can be active during TW. We generally get 48 - 50 active participants and win about 80% of the time.

Additional Notes: We are a very friendly, but competitive guild. We strive to move up the world rankings and look for committed players. If for any reason you are temporarily unable to play please inform an officer of your situation.
  • Options
    Bears with Sabers has an opening and we are looking for a fun loving, heroic Tank/Rancor/Sith raid killer. We typically beat the Heroic Sith Raid in under 3 hours and 2/3 of our guild already have Treya unlocked. We would be looking for the new member to join hopefully before TB begins.

[BwS] is a day 1, semi-hardcore Heroic Sith raid farming guild. What do we mean by "Semi-hardcore?" It means that while we don't expect you to spend money on the game (we are friendly to F2P and whales alike), we do expect you to be active and care about progressing your roster and the Guild. We are over 148 million GP at 49 members and get 44* in DS TB.

Requirements:
    Personal Guild Contribution: 600 a day - easily obtained without spending
    Level: 85+ ACTIVE Player
    Groupme or Discord for chatting and strategy (Groupme is where the social action is at)
    GP minimum: 2.7M (might make exception if roster is strongly built for TW and Raids)

We are a highly stable day one guild. We rarely have to recruit as we find members that are dedicated to the game while still knowing it's a game and it should be fun!

Heroic Raid Rules/Times:
    Rancor: 10:30AM ET - We have a 24 hour no damage phase. 10:30AM EST the next day we allow everyone 1 attack with unlimited amount of damage. You can solo every raid if you want.
    Tank: 11:00 AM ET - We have a 24 hour no damage phase. Next day free for all to attack.
    SITH: Heroic Sith raids start at 12PM EST and is finished in under 3 hours
    TB: (Both LS and DS): 42*, DS 44*
    TW: We win about 2/3 of our battles

If we sound like a place where you would have fun, please either PM me

IGN: RWTDBurn BwS
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
    Ally Code: 732-667-496
    RWTD_Burn - Bears with Sabers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Krakens Revenge (141m gp) is looking for one 3m+ gp player.

About us: We’re an independent guild with hsr on farm. We are an older guild with a good mix of day 1 players and a little new whale blood. We’re pst. Guild resets at 7:30 p.m. pst. Raids alternate between 10:00 a.m. pst and 6:00 p.m. pst. Our last DS TB was 45 stars and LS was 43, very close to 44. We win the VAST majority of TWs. We have a very high arena rank average overall.

About you: 3m+ gp, fairly to very active on discord, able to get 600 tickets daily (mandatory). You’re looking for a very active guild that is very competitive but also has that family atmosphere. If you’re interested please send a link to your swgohgg profile to me via direct message at Ikky2win#6650 on discord or pm me here on the forum. Please also state your time zone and why you left your last guild. https://swgoh.gg/g/42523/krakens-revenge/
    Post edited by Ikky2win on
  • Steve
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Guild name : p4uk tw
    Guild gp: 165mil
    Swgoh: profile
    https://swgoh.gg/g/46130/p4uk-tw/

Rancor 14.00utc
    Haat 15.00utc
    Sith 18.00utc
    Lstb 44 stars....... Dstb 46

Looking for one member to join our guild, 3.1mil gp plus, to replace an alt and to push for 45 stars in tw.
    600 tickets daily.
    Be heroic sith ready and have all tb teams.
    Lot of UK players and US players
    Fun guild no alliance, yet 3 guilds share shame server for better discord chat.
    Contact me if interested
    https://discord.gg/jcPYR9X
    WHITE WALKER#7489 on discord only
  • Options
    OG Wolfpack is recruiting as we push over 180 million GP!!! Move before the next TW!! We are a top 20 guild looking to grow with teamwork. We were one of the first 25 guilds to complete HSR HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 20 ranked guild by GP, CS and PVP!!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/og-wolfpack/

We run heroic raids as often as possingle. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 9pm eastern. Sith and HAAT raids are zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9:30pm eastern. We are very organized and focused on TW.

23ucspg.jpg

Must be ranked 1-20 in arena, TW ready roster. You will need 3.1 million or higher Galatic Power. Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept.
    Contact directly by discord please.
    Discord Info (Case sensitive)
    SyracuseJedis#2581 (Cap SJ)
  • shaggybevo
    73 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    edit: Guild full. Thanks everyone!

Shaggy Bevo is looking to recruit 1 person who is level 85 with >2.5 million GP to join our semi-serious guild (operates in Central Time USA) with 123 million GP, 40* LSTB/42* DSTB, 30-5 record in TW, and HAAT/Hpit/HSith on farm. Currently ranked #70 worldwide in Total GP Defeated in TW

We completed our first Heroic Sith Raid 6/22/18 on our first try with approximately 106M overall GP. We want to get more people into the guild who are looking for an organized and motivated group of like-minded players to succeed in all areas of the game.

Who we are:
    • Our TB/TW are very highly coordinated by several members of the guild and finalized by 2 dedicated TB/TW officers. We have very detailed battle plans for each phase of TB/TW which are posted onto discord. We ask that you check into those plans and know what you’re doing before engaging. We usually earn over 90 Rolo shards and 64 IPD shards.
    • ZERO damage policy on HPit and HAAT raids until the official start time (currently on a rotating schedule to accommodate our US and international members) and then FFA. Sith raids are on a morning, afternoon, and evening start time rotation.
    • Signing up and regularly checking into discord is required of all members. You do not have to participate in banter but discord is where we will post announcements regarding HPit, HAAT, and TB/TW.

What we’re looking for:
    • A motivated DAILY player >2.5 million GP who is looking for a guild to grow with and seek/give advice. We want someone who will put in max effort into TW/TB every time and be responsive to tags or messages on discord.
    • A sufficiently robust roster that they can contribute to TW, TB, and sith raid. We are finishing Sith raid in about 3 hours and are mostly looking for players with focused rosters and good mods who want to compete in TB/TW.
    • Texas Longhorn fans are a plus.

Please contact me on our recruitment server https://discord.gg/wRJZkkw if you're interested in joining us.

Post edited by shaggybevo on
  • Options
    156mil guild looking for members who have traya or a very strong roster who are ready to unlock traya
    EU time zone
    Using discor for communication
    If you are looking for a guild and an active player outcast evolution is what you are looking for.
    We only accept top 25 on arenas
    Ally code: 515275534
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    A few rare spots have opened on the Cantina Lords roster! Come and join a friendly guild that is on he cutting edge of Territory war tactics and easily crushes all new content.
    We enjoy the perks of a hard hitting member pool and engaging officers that make this guild a premium squad. We have only lost a couple wars since the beginning and were completing heroic Sith on day 1!

We take many things into consideration when selecting new members including arena rank, fleet rank, and critical teams for the war effort.
    https://discord.gg/hQFXZh9
    Drop in and talk to us in our recruitment channel for more info.
  • Don_Pedro_X
    83 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Ghosts of Sparta are opening the recruiting doors once again.

We sit around 100mil GP with 43 players and are building towards HSith

We currently have 7 open slots to fill and aim to bring in the best!

Minimum of 2 mil GP (JTR preferable), must be active and more importantly, must communicate through discord.

PM me on here or add on Discord for more info (Don Pedro X#5134)
This discussion has been closed.