Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Zentigix
    118 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    We are full now
    Post edited by Zentigix on
  • Baddad
    25 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Minions of Chaos...

We are currently at. 80m gp. With 45 members. We are looking for anywhere from 1 to 15 people to join or merge with us. Theirs around 5 to 10 people struggling that we could replace. But no long speech. We start raids on a rotating schedule 9 am 4pm and 9pm est. Times. Both heroic on tank and pit. On pit we have a 12 hour check-in for 0 damage. Then for the next 12 hours for any one who doesn't have 7 star raid han can do around 50k damage. Do they don't get a 0. Then after both 12 hour periods it's all in on pit . No posting damage for 15mins if clearing a whole phase. Ffa right now on haat. But subject to change. Start sith raids soon as one is done. Usually t4. But will be doing t5.
    We do ask for 600 but not to strict on it. But we do have a min of 400 daily on average over time. So u can hit or miss here and their and make it up another day. But will be raising it to 500average. No toon requirements. We do implement strategies for tw and tb. And we ask that u participate. And for tw if u don't participate don't sign up. We are a fun friendly guild. But we also have are fun bashing moments. I'm sure I'm leaving alot out. But feel free to ask me anything if need be. I'm usually always on. We do use discord which is mandatory. Everyone in guild is on discord and has swgoh account. Feel free to contact me or my partner..
    Ally code 369-632-527
    Discord.
    baddad#7305
    neo777#9800
    Feel free to check out our discord
    https://discord.gg/48qFkS5
  • Options
    Guild GP: 2,285,285
    Guild members: 10 (just removed quite a few due to inactivity)
    Rancor tier: 5
    Sith tier: 1
    Rules: log in daily and complete guild quests, raids, events.
    Players are around level 65 to 76.

Mergers would join our guild, my ally code is 854-528-966.

We are "HOT FOR CHEWY"! We are looking for level 65 or higher guild members who are actively leveling and gearing up their people. We are currently doing level 5 rancors and level 1 sith...my goal is to get more members so we can do higher level rancors and sith raids. The only rule for now is that members log in daily and do the guild quests, raids and events. Once we get higher up I will put the 24 hour damage on the heroic raids, but we aren't there yet! Other than that have fun and keep an eye on the guild chat. We are having a 24 hour hold on raids so that new members have the chance to join in.
  • Options
    Hello Holotable Heroes!

Our current guild is looking for another guild to join our ranks and make the push to tier6 of the sith raid, with heroic to follow. We are trying to push for progress as some members are not helping us progress.
    We are 109million GP with 44/50, have the other raids on farm, perform admirably in TW and average 40* in TB. We are looking for dedicated players to participate in all aspects of the game.
    We use Line to communicate and swgoh.gg profiles are a must.
    We have room to take in anywhere from 6-20 people provided they have high participation and good rosters focused on achieving guild goals. We have low guild turnover and have a dedicated core group.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
    Thank you for your time,
    George
  • Options
    HAAT and HPIT guild looking to absorb roughly 10 people.

Message me on discord or PM me here Nadebot#2845
  • Armyofone
    102 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

MERGER COMPLETE.

The First Empirical Order
    -We are a guild looking for lvl 85 active daily players
    -Raids at 9PM EST
    -We can take 35 and happy to incorporate leadership, as long as they show competency in issuing orders and guild maintenance.
    -We split into 2 guilds this week (TW records with 20 wins in a row-pre-split) Average GP is 1.5 Million- about half of us are in the 2M range and HSITH ready and are in the top 50 of our fleet and arena shards.
    -Rancor is completed in about 9 minutes after 0 damage and HAAT takes about 1 hour after 0 damage-we have several players that can solo it.
    -We are focusing on TB and getting Heroic Sith raid ready.
    -We are a great groups of players that are 85+ active daily, we help strategies and help clear events.
    Also, if members aren’t 85 they be moved to the guild we split from-we use a group chat for banter and strategy.

Act Fast.
    Post edited by Armyofone on
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    I’ll be removing 2-3 inactive after TB and we’re looking for a small group of players unhappy in their current guild situation so we might have up to 5 spots opening. Here’s a guild description, message me on Discord with any questions:

We are looking for 2-5 more very dedicated players who are interested in working towards Heroic Sith Raid and between 1.7-2.5M GP to bring us back to a full 50/50. We are looking for active daily players who will contribute a minimum of 500 guild tickets/day (we are currently averaging around 27,500 tickets with only 48 members) and participate every day in Territory Battles (required) & Territory Wars (preferred but but not mandatory). Although we only require 500/day the majority of us hit 600/day and we average around 575/day. We use Discord to communicate on since the in game chat is not sufficient to be successful.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 3:00 AM, 11:00 AM and 7:00 PM (Pacific U.S. time). We have members all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is gone in 10 minutes (we wait 10 minutes to post damage to be sure that everyone was able to enter the raid).

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 4:00 am and 4:00 pm Pacific. We really don’t care if you don’t have a HAAT squad since we blow through it and are focussed on Sith Raid.

We are doing tier 6 Sith Raids but drop down to a lower tier once they are knocked out if we need to burn through some raid tickets. Our guild is dedicated to farming the Sith Raid specific characters/teams and we should progress to heroic in a reasonable time. Sith Raid is currently the guild’s #1 priority so if the new raid doesn’t interest you then we will not be a good match for you.

Our guild is at 91M GP. We get 35+ stars for both Territory Battles. We have a clear plan every day so that everyone is on the same page, doesn’t have to spend time thinking about what they should do, and so that we can maximize our rewards. We will continue to work on and fine tune our Territory Battle plan as we continue to improve and grow as a guild.

We are now somewhere in the area of 18-8 in Territory Wars.

If interested you can message me with any questions you may have about our guild via Discord at TK-421#3856 or reach me on LINE at tk-421starwars

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Dankly
    32 posts Member
    Options
    115GP EST guild, well organized 40* TB, T6 Sith raid looking for 4-5 ACTIVE players.

Min GP 1.8M. and Discord required!

HAAT & Rancor @ 7:00pm EST after 24hr 0 damage.

Contact @ DanklyM#5565 on discord.

• Revanchists
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    No longer looking for a merger, thank you for the interest and everyone who messaged
    Post edited by Revanchists on
  • Nicho
    69 posts Member
    Options
    The Bushes of Luv is looking for 10 or so members.
    We are 26 mil gp.
    We are Pacific time zone guild reset@ 7:30 pm
    We don't enforce any rules really. No zero damage rancor. Only 4 of us can solo it, so we let everyone else blast away for 24 hrs, then we attack it.

We alternate heroic rancor with t4 rancor currently. As the mid level members get at least one 7* toon we'll be running heroic more.

We complete haat about once a week.
    We do tier 2 Sith raid .
    We have 40 members and generate between 10-13k tickets a day.
    We have exactly 25 members who qualify for tw, but since we don't require discord or line, or daily tickets, we just missed the last tw by 3 members.
    With a few more active players we'd be right there.

We aren't interested in moving to another guild... I know that would be easier, but I couldn't get all the folks to go, I can't even get them all to sign up for free tw rewards :/
    I don't know what is entailed in joining an alliance..
    But I know we are attached to our guild name.
    So... If anyone has any offers, or wants to discuss stuff.
    You can message me here or
    Discord Sal A Crumb esq #7682
    Line id is Nicho

Thanks for reading,
    may da Schwartz be wit ya.
  • Options
    Zona Leste Unida is looking for 5 or more active members with lvl 65+ to start the territory battles.
    Cansado de guildas tirânicas que ficam colocando metas de atividades e ameaçando membros? Pois sejam bem-vindos!
    Guild GP = 19,5M
    ten LVL 85' players
    Heoric Rancor and tier 4 or 5 for low lvl players
    Sith Raid tier 2-4
    Welcoming guild, no lvl restiction. We only ask to be active an be a good teammate
    Ally code of the leader 351-214-491. Send us a request through the game and no guild´s players will be invited. Or join through the search option, no guild requirements!
  • Options
    Looking for 10-12 people who are ready to tackle Heroic Sith.

No big sales pitch...just straight fact. Looking for 10-12 Hero Sith ready and or close to JTR event ready.

Republic Order of Rebels (https://swgoh.gg/g/1513/republic-order-of-rebels/)

MUST have a swgoh.gg profile and willing to use LINE (for TW/TB strategy)

Any small guild wishing to merge into us...I will grant 2 officer spots to incoming leader and 1 other of their choice.

Find us to join or PM me for details.
  • Options
    Space Pirates is a 126M+ Guild with 3 spots currently open, but are open to doing some kind of merger with between 3-10 players (negotiable). We have the rosters to complete HSR beyond P1, but are currently gated by it.

We use Line as primary communication (Line ID is magicflo) and have very active chats and my ally code is 492-958-912.

If a group is interested feel free to msg me back here, in game, or on Line.
  • Options
    a4dv6c06aj49.jpeg

The Cloud Riders are looking for a handful of players or a small group to join us in our journey to acquire Traya. Please come talk to us on Discord.
  • Brobeans
    609 posts Member
    Options
    MHAL are now recruiting!

Looking for a group of 14 people to join our ranks.

We are currently 36/50 with 88mil GP, can potentially rise to 120mil GP with the right group

Our guild reset time is 19:30 GMT/14:30 EST - 600 is required daily and reminders will be sent out 1h 30m before reset to those who are missing tickets. If you miss your 600 without giving prior notice that you may/will miss it you will receive a strike that resets after 90 days - three strikes and you are out!
    We launch our rancor raid just after reset then zero in and attack at 15:30 EST: 20:30 GMT (UK) the following day. (1 team per phase, no dmg posting for 15 mintues. Solo runs no dmg posting for 30m)
    We launch our HAAT just after reset and zero in then attack the following day at 15:00 EST: 18:00 GMT (UK)
    (1 team per phase)
    We are currently running T5 Sith with a FFA policy. Before loosing a small group we were close to beating the heroic tier.
    We are extremely organized for Territory battles and have won the majority of our territory wars.
    The criteria we are looking for to apply to our guild is:
    600 daily energy contribution
    Participation in all guild activities (focus on str and tb teams)
    Level 85 and 2m gp minimum(may make exceptions for the right candidates)
    A swgoh.gg profile
    Use of Discord - you don't have to talk but we need you to read it for tb/tw instructions etc
    If you are interested or have any questions feel free to get in touch :)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone The Darker Side of the Moon has found a new home.
  • Options
    Our guild is HANDJOBBA THE HUT.

We’re newer players, levels 40-56 right now, and there’s only like 9 people but 4 of us know each other and aren’t breaking apart. We use the group chat to carry on personal conversations and jokes, because it’s funny. We like that we can do the lower level raids because were all in similar areas, but realize we pretty badly need some numbers and could probably use some better help, so we’re considering trying to join up another group, who is active but casual enough to let us bicker for fun in the chat.

If you’re interested and fun, let me know
  • UN2SM
    12 posts Member
    Options
    GOAL: Merge with another guild to begin immediately farming HSTR. Create two guilds so that TW/TB rewards are essentially the same for non-HSTR guild with minimal drop off. One guild will be HSTR ready and casually enforce 600/day (miss a day here and there and no one will care, make a habit of it and we remove). Other guild will be non-HSTR where people can build their HSTR teams at their leisure.

US: 103M GP guild with 47 people

* 20 JTRs in guild and others with other HSTR teams

* Normal adults - no derogatory behavior

* 40 stars in TB

* Casually serious

* Full participation expected in TB/TW

* Alternate raid times to accommodate everyone in guild but EST reset

YOU: Equal or higher GP in your guild

* JTRs to contribute (or multiple people ready to get JTR and gear immediately)

* Casually serious to completely serious.

* Also adults with no time for juvenile behavior

* Players with multiple HSTR teams ready to go

Ultimately I want to form two guilds, led by both guild leaders, with decisions made democratically for the most part (I currently have my guild vote on major decisions). I treat the guild as a machine. The machine produces for you and in return you need to fuel that machine. Everyone should do their part, all I ask of my members is to do the best they can with what they have and to work towards making the guild stronger.

• Options
    Our guild is HANDJOBBA THE HUT.

We’re newer players, levels 40-56 right now, and there’s only like 9 people but 4 of us know each other and aren’t breaking apart. We use the group chat to carry on personal conversations and jokes, because it’s funny. We like that we can do the lower level raids because were all in similar areas, but realize we pretty badly need some numbers and could probably use some better help, so we’re considering trying to join up another group, who is active but casual enough to let us bicker for fun in the chat.

If you’re interested and fun, let me know

Hey we would love to have you! We have 31 very active players and very friendly players We looking for new memebrs! We are a casual but very active guild. Run all raids and wars constantly and are willing to except all levels and help new members! We are levels 83-40(most 80-60) so we have a good mix and swap out high and low level raids so all levels have a chance to win. My code is 827-247-119. Send me an invite and I'll add you! The goal is to enjoy the game and have fun so let's conquer the galaxy!
  • Options
    bgtfiocfbz90.jpeg

We’re looking for 6-8 active players who are great team players, who are in the same mindset of working toward end game results, by collaboration and participation. If this sounds like you please visit our Recruitment Room on Discord: https://discord.gg/UM5Cyqv
  • Options
    Looking for a merge to become serious, very active and able to do Heroic Sith guild SOON after JTR event. We are looking for 20-25 serious players (smaller groups too) preparing teams for the Heroic. We are NOT looking to go to another alliance as we have one already and don't want to change it. https://swgoh.gg/g/8165/lofa-reservoir-dogs/ .we comunicate via disscord doktoryt#3195 is my disscord acount for more information
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    High end mergers

If you get left out

Or dont want to leave someone out

Contact me for a solution!

122m GP - 1 openings!
    Independent - 2yrs old and counting.
    41⭐️LS/42⭐️DS
    GMT/UTC +0
    30k Daily
    G-Reset @ 18:30
    Rancor @ 19:00
    HAAT @ 19:30
    Sith raid t6 ffa
    All reg raids 24hr/0 dmg

https://swgoh.gg/g/6268/jakkuzas/

To Apply, msg us here, or for much faster reply use LINE

Everyone must have line to join
    600/day required
    Able to participate in Frequent raids!

(To apply Ideally have)
    2m gp with at least one of g12 cls/jrey/empire/sith meta squads

Osirisreborn on LINE
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    We are rule the dark side and have 10 players that have been together for a while. Looking for a merger into us if possible or single players to. We are level 77 to 85 and have a gp of 5.6 or so. Send me a message at 523 832 131 or rockwrench69#5717 thanks for your time...
  • Options
    Ventress Moon Alliance is looking for up to 30 people to fill up a developmental/casual guild. We are open to guilds merging into our alliance as well as maintaining your current guild and working with us to fill it up. We are happy to work with lower level players and people that are left guildless after a merger. We have ample opportunity for players that are wanting to move up to a more competitive guild as well. If you are interested in chatting with me send me a DM or stop by our recruiting discord
    https://discord.gg/7qdZTBR
  • Natecraw
    34 posts Member
    Options
    We have two new swgoh recruiting pages if you are looking for a guild stop by and see what you think of our subreddit and our discord page.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGOHRecruiting/
    Is our Reddit page and https://discord.gg/rCKwPyN is our discord link thank you and cant wait to see your post
  • StarWalker42
    2 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi..
    We`re a little guild with 10- at least players..We`re not so many,and not high ranked..GP is 3,7mill..
    The people who play are active and some of us is at level 85..
    Those who is not 1 mill yet,are working hard to get there--
    Good people..
    Hope we can keep the officers (me and 1 more) and maybe merge names :smile:
    (Rebelbase at Hothsystem) but open for your or new name...
    We go in european time so it resets at 19.00

my ally code is: 124-466-673
    or you can message me here
    Post edited by StarWalker42 on
  • Lord_Terminus
    239 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi, LordTerminus here from Nightmare Squad Alpha

We are looking to take up to 30 players to join our ranks. We are NOT interested in joining another guild but if you'd like to join our crew please let us know!

We’re in MST (Denver) and plan on starting raids every other day around 3:00. However, since the guild is new, we are very open to suggestions and would be willing to promote an officer should you show that you are able to handle the role and wish to do so.
    If you’re interested in starting up a new elite force of players and are around level 60 or higher, we have a discord for you to come by and meet the few players we have. We’re looking to grow a great guild community and want you to be a part of it! We're also willing to make exceptions to the level cap based on who you have farmed and such.
    Discord and swgoh.gg are required, no exceptions. Daily 600 are required but we understand that personal lives may get in the way. However, if you repeatedly miss out on the daily 600 you will be kicked. You will also be expected to participate to the fullest on TB, TW, and raids.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/BEs2USe
    My Ally Code: 357-613-281
    My Discord: Lord_Terminus#5159
    Post edited by Lord_Terminus on
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Options
    After this Territory Battle, The Cloud Riders Alliance (A Two Tier Guild) will have 4-6 spots open in our Omega Chapter. If interested in bringing your small group to our Awesome Guild, please visit our Recruitment Room on Discord with your swgoh.gg links: https://discord.gg/UM5Cyqv

05c98yqr4om1.jpeg
  • Zhulik
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Revanites Descendants is looking to absorb 5-10 active players 80+lvl.

We are currently at 60mln gp and farming HPit and HAAT, progressing in sith raid - will start tier 5 within next few days.
    Our guild is more then 1.5 years old and during that time we have managed to build a very friendly community, where you can always ask for help and advice. we have players, that speak different languages and live in different continents - countries like France, Vietnam, Russia, Australia, SAR.

Our HPITraid starts 2 pm CET, HAAT - 3 PM
    And yes, we have discord server

If you have any question or would like to discuss potential merge - contact me via in-game chat:
    ally code - 615-614-457

• Options
    Order of Vao is looking to merge smaller guilds!
    This is THE guild for lvls 50-79. Everyday players. Lots of help, advice, guild raids and a Discord channel for community.
    Guild has 17 players and 2M+ GP and is quickly growing.
    My Discord: Fushimino#4971 or use my ally code: 491-629-122.
    Disclaimer: Not looking to join other guilds, just to bring others into ours. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.