Guilds Looking For Mergers - April 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• J24kilates
    342 posts Member
    Options
    Evo Army of Light

*133m gp
    * US based with raids in US evenings
    * We ask for 600 daily and full participation in TBs, TW and sith raid
    * We are the flagship of an alliance of 3 guilds

We want to merge with a similar guild to start doing heroic sith raid, so if you are similar to us, just hit me in LINE for more info: J24kilates
  • Apocrius
    109 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Delete
    Post edited by Apocrius on
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    XwDu3Ng.png

We were nearly 130m gp before the Sith Raid, but currently 107m gp with 43 members. We lost a few to heroic guilds, but those that left are looking to return if we merge to create a new heroic guild and one striving towards heroic. We're only interested in merging with a guild of a similar size (between 120m to 135m gp) into our small, tight-knit Alliance.

Join our discord server for more information. https://discord.gg/H64xRAB or pm me at ucmo#9303

In the interest of full transparency, here is our roster: Struggle Roster <--- (Click Link). Again, 10 others at 3m+ gp would return with a merge, so you can imagine our current GP as 134m.

Post edited by Ucmo on
  • SITHOCCHIO
    151 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Jice (East Coast USA - 7PM Raid times - Zero damage first 24/hr respectively) No crazy rules other than participate and follow TB and TW direction.

Looking for a group interested in building up a guild for Heroic Sith Triumvirate. (Burnouts need not apply)

We are currently 114GP with some cast not participating in Sith Raids. We are tired of burning tickets and are looking to clean house.

We will only consider offers from groups/players who are JTR Res(must) and Imperial DT ready(or close to it). Terms are negotiable for groups close to these conditions.

You can contact me via discord Sithocchio#4624 or on forum.

https://swgoh.gg/g/8060/jice/
    Post edited by SITHOCCHIO on
  • Options
    TwinTurbo wrote: »
    Guild: TheWillOfTheForce
    30/50, 48M GP

Currently running T6 ST, looking to merge with a guild of any size and consolidate the RJT teams to tackle heroic ST raid. There will still be some farming/gearing/leveling to do before everyone has one or more teams for each phase, but will be quicker than waiting 3-6 months for RJT to return.

Hey we're intrested in bringing guilds in to the deathstar family. We are currently 50% done with p4 heroic sith. Need more chex, jtr, night sisters. We have 10+ spots cleared. Havent lost a tw in a while. Lastofthebohicans on line or lebobcat on line. Hit us up.
  • Options
    We are 20 active membership with 18M guild GP.
    RuleTheGalaxyWeWill
    We are looking for active members. Inactive users are removed regularly.
  • Options
    Looking for a group of 5-8 players. Just cleaned house of a group of selfish players who were only concerned with a slacker friend and not the entire guild.

Anyways, trash has been taken out, and time to rebuild, better than ever.

Looking for the usual HSTR required rosters. We need them to make the raid possible. We will have mercs coming in to clear it for us until we're able to ourselves. Willing to take a group as long as they understand that each person is responsible for themselves and getting their zeros in raids and getting their tickets. We're a group of 50, not 5-10-15. We all help each other, and when one refuses to participate, it's not our fault.

So come grow with us, we were 132m before we cleaned house, so expect 125m+ when we're 50/50.

We look forward to having you in our family! Message me on Discord

Chrome Cobra#6892
  • Apocrius
    109 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    10wvhb6.png

Salutations,

The Rednines are still looking for a small guild to merge with our ranks. We have 36 people who are active and enjoy the game tremendously. We label our self as a casual guild who enjoys playing together. However, we compete to succeed within raids and try our best to earn shards. In general we love to win but don't take the game so serious where we require you to download third party apps like other guilds. If this intrigues you then send me a private message with your ally code and we will discuss a merger.

REQUIREMENTS

• The willingness to learn and improve
    • lv. 85 (1 million + gp)
    • Active contribution to raids and guild events
    • Positive attitude
    • No Age requirements

RULES

1. Be respectful and display common courtesy
    2. Post zeros on Heroic Rancor until 24 hours has passed (Important)
    3. Thirty Day inactivity will result in clan boot (Might be sooner depending on situation)

Regards and i hope to see you soon
    Post edited by Apocrius on
  • Ninjakay
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

We recently had a merge with 2 guilds to make a Heroic sith guild: Succes!
    Now we are looking for members who can join the other guild who are preparing for HSR.
    Our plan is as follows, when the JTR event returns we wish to remerge the 2 guilds we have and from there we have 2 heroic sith guilds. We need about 10 - 20 players so if you are an active group you can contact me on Discord: Ninjakay#8894

https://swgoh.gg/g/21877/seekers-of-jedaii/

https://swgoh.gg/g/12057/drop-it-like-its-xhothx/
  • Telperien
    350 posts Member
    Options
    Got a small guild that just isn't taking off? Started a guild and now it just isn't what it was cracked up to be for you. Need a boost to get you moving in the right direction?
    LP Padawans League is currently looking to fill 10 to 15+ spots.
    We are very active and do Heroic Rancor 3 times per week every Monday, Wed, and Friday at set times. We also do NAAT 2 times a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays at set times with a bonus raid ran when we have extra tickets. We are actively farming teams to attempt HAAT soon and have another guild to pull members from to guarantee victory. We do not have Sith on a set schedule yet but are running them as soon as we finish one. Currently running Sith at T3 as our focus right now is working on doing HAAT. We are an EST guild. message us for schedule or other questions

requirements: (keeping in mind every situation is different and we are flexible)
    1. No GP requirement around lvl 65 so that you can participate in guild activities is recommended
    2. required to contribute 300 tickets daily average per week but highly encourage more as this will increase your ability to level your characters and get further in the game plus allows us to raid on regular schedule
    3. must sign up on swgoh.gg website and have profile setup to sync and public as we use this information with tools to help us plan Territory Battles and other things.
    4. must communicate. we don't expect you to be a super chatter box but must keep up with info and follow instructions posted in discord. So discord is a requirement.
    5.We are pretty laid back in general but we are active and want members who are actively pursuing this game and trying to always improve.
    6. Not required but highly recommended at least one 7 * character to participate in Heroic rancor and get rewards.
    If interested or you have any questions please feel free to join our recruitment channel on discord where one of our officers will be happy to help you or message me directly.

https://discord.gg/2uZ8FMQ

discord id Telperien#1840

https://swgoh.gg/g/25450/lp-padawans-league/
  • dLow
    731 posts Member
    Options
    Our 90M+ guild is looking for a group of around 12 players to join us so that we can start preparing for heroic sith. send me a message here if you interested or if you have questions. i'm also available on discord: dLow#4838

thanks,
    dLow
  • ObeObeObe
    304 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for another "nearly heroic sith" guild for a temporary merge until JTR returns.

We are a UK based, 136m GP guild, 29JTRs and 35DTs but still alot of gearing to do so falling short in heroic. We are a day 1 guild, a community, the banter is more important than the game, but we have always been competitive. Don't want to risk losing our best players to poachers so am willing to loan them out to the right likeminded guild.

Not interested in permanent mergers, been there done that, creates too many conflicts, this would be temporary, but hopefully new friends will be made upon the way!

DM me Oberon#8288 if your interested.
  • Options
    The Shapers of KroVar https://swgoh.gg/g/40313/the-shapers-of-krovar/

Looking for any player/group that wants to join us

Running Raids every week
    • Heroic Rancor every 4 days
    • AAT VI every 5 days
    • Sith Triunvirate III every 4 days

Characteristics
    • Guild name: The Shapers of KroVar
    • PG: 19M+
    • 29 members now
    • Watsapp group (optional to join)

Rules:
    • Be active (4 days inactive = kick). If by any circumstance you need to be inactive but will get back just let us know
    • Try to get 600 tickets per day
    • Rancor 0 damage first 24 hours
    • Mandatory: have fun
    latest?cb=20160511062518
    JOIN US AND SHAPE THE FORCE AT WILL
  • RevanKoda
    404 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    We are still looking for a small merger of 20, can accommodate up to 23. An officer role or two are available for the group, so that your players have a familiar voice and representation.

ĘSAD III is a Sister Guild of ĘatSithAndDie a 140 million and ĘSAD II a 130 million guild. Guilds are independent, set their own schedules and rules.

We do share a discord server, with a common general chat and resource channels, but also have their own private guild channel, so a wealth of knowledge will be readily available as well as an opportunities to move up if you so desire. We don't simply shuffle players around, there are no politics, just a community having fun and helping one another

Ę3 does have HPit and HAAT on farm. We’re focused on growing, having fun and and getting max rewards.

Guid Info Currently again, has some alt accounts simply earning tickets: https://swgoh.gg/g/40303/esad-iii/

ESAD 3 REQUIREMENTS:
    • Best to complete 550-600 daily tickets
    • Active Participation in TW, even if it’s just setting defense
    • Participation in TB, so we can get max rewards.
    • At least 1.3 million GP and up.
    • Discord

You may hit me up on Discord: RevanKoda#7128 or stop by our server to check things out at:

https://discord.gg/gru5ZnR
    Post edited by RevanKoda on
  • mrjp_5k
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hello...i am the leader if TNHTFW(Thats not how the force works) we had ups and downs but have a solid core of 30 or 32 members who are growing at a great rate...we do T7 rancor and HAAT both with 24 hour no damage phases and FFA after. Discord is a must as we use it to coordinate at thru the game and get stuff done. We can complete a t6 sith raid but it takes so long because of our numbers wish is why we are trying to fill the rest of our ranks...please dont message me if your part of a alliance...or trying to get us to merge into you...if your a group of 20 or so and need a home with a great leader and people who actually work towards a common goal then hit me up discord tag is JP5K#4895

P.S. We love to joke around and just have fun in discord so that is welcomed...and we like that have fun and have a family feel in this guild....

Also please dont message me about us moving our top players to your guild and etc...were looking for a group of upto 22 or so players to come join our family and do well in this game...thank you
    Post edited by mrjp_5k on
  • Crusher
    29 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Looking for 4-5 member to join us... haat 2X n HPit 3x weekly
    Organized n fun guild... if interested in joining the fun ..PM me crusher#4328
  • Options
    We are international guild with majority of players from Europe looking for merge so we can put HSTR on farm

Guild has 46/50 active players 113mil GP and 2.46mil AGP

We are currently finishing clearing up through P3 of HSTR with too many inactives not hitting
    Also clearing T6 with 3 refreshes and similar participation

We currently have 23JTR teams, 33Chex Mix teams and 30Asajj teams.

We are looking for smaller or similar guild so we can merge and beat heroic with ease.

We are also willing to make 2 guilds from merge
    1. competitive heroic SR guild with dedicated raid players
    2. more casual players for HAAT and HPit

We also get 40* from TB and we have 18 victories in TW so far (90% win rate)

If you are interested please contact us on discord:
    @Gandy911#1125 or @Tazz (Svemirski Separatisti)#9593

Or PM me on the forum. Thanks!
  • Molmol
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

We are Starkiller legacy...a newly created guild! We are a group of 10 people that have been guildmates for a few years now. We have had a few unpleasant guild experiences that involved treating people poorly and forcing the game to feel more like a job instead of an enjoyable experience. We believe an important part of a great guild community is having 50 people that are in it for the long haul and enjoy each other’s company. If you’ve started to feel that same way, reach out to us as we continue to grow!

We are all 2.4+ mil in GP and want to bring this game back to what is was when we came together....fun! We want people to get their 600, contribute in raids/TB/TW....but not because it’s a forced job of going through the motions, but because it’s fun to play the game with your friends and grow together. We are hoping to complete the HSR, but we also realize that the journey to the completion of HSR is just as fun as completing it!

Our standard is to complete HAAT and T7 Rancor regularly, while using T6 sith raid to compete in Heroic Sith Raid shortly. We are accustomed to 41* LSTB.

Let me know if you are interested! We are looking for members that are 2+ mil, participate, and are social. We are open to group additions as well!

You can contact us on LINE if you are interested or have questions:
    Mol (me): molmolmolnol (yes, that’s supposed to be “n”)
    Felix: Felix1459
  • Options
    Check out Akbar's Aces. We would love to have you join us. DM me on Discord. BSarver13#4296
    Looking for 10 players...could push it to 15. Pushing to get towards HSR -- 2-3x HPit, 2Haat, T6 SR (grinding towards HSR) 3pm PST Raids.
  • GnarlyBandit2015
    143 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    We’re looking for 9-10 casual but active players that can participate in TB/TW, HPit and HAAT on farm. 9pm EST raid starts, 24 hr rule. Light hearted humor and silliness are welcomed. Working toward HSR.
    Guild Name: Soul Assassins
    Discord: https://discord.gg/qeJcxZy
  • evergoo
    175 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    TIE Alliance is looking to create its second HSTR guild! We need about 10-15 players who have 2 out of the 3 G11+ squads: JTR, Chex Mix, and Nightsisters.
    Our flagship guild has earned an 18-1-1 record for the past 20 TWs. We look forward to passing on that success to our second soon-to-be HSTR Guild.
    Please send me a message on Discord (evergoo#8548) if your guild is interested in Heroic Sith. :)
  • Options
    I started a guild that has grown immensely in such a short amount of time (5 months), growing from 80 GP to nearly 100GP. We have a great group of members from all across the globe, but as is life there are changes and the biggest one being the Sith Raid. I’m hungry for Traya shards as is everyone I suspect. So what I want to propose is that another like minded and GP ranged Guild create and Alliance with my guild where we take our top 50 players and create a Heroic Sith capable guild and a sister guild for our up and coming, not Heroic Sith ready members. If interested in this idea please reach out to me via Discord. My Discord Handle is: PsychoWolf#2421
  • ManBalz
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Guild: Too Old For This Sith
    GP: 130M

While I'm not generally a fan or mergers, I am currently exploring all options to get us over the hump and begin Traya farming.

I'm looking for around 10 members who can contribute to the STR. Any phase will suffice, so long as you can carry your own weight in the Raid.
  • AfroDaby
    16 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hello friends! Вand of the Ređ Hånd is looking for a merger of any size!

Guild Info:
    • Guild Name: Вand of the Ređ Hånd
    • Member count: 25 members
    • GP: +40 million
    • Raids: Taking down HPit and HAAT with ease, working towards HSith
    • TB: ~15...goal is 30+ with a full guild

About Us:
    We are a tight-knit group of players who have been playing together for more than a year now, and always accepting of new members. We all enjoy the game, and each other's company. Everyone is working hard towards completing new end-game content, but having fun while doing it. We do have ticket rules, but we don't stress if you miss a few days, because we look at daily averages throughout the week. We are all active players, and expect that everyone remain active. Of course, if you're going to be away, just let us know, no problem!

Our Vision:
    • We want/have an open and transparent leadership that takes into account anyone's opinion who cares to voice it
    • Each officer has an area of the guild that they are responsible for (recruiting, raid coordination, etc), and are less "in charge" than they are just responsible for maintaining structure, motivation, etc.
    • We want to have an active and competitive (but still friendly and forgiving) community. (see rules below for what this means)

Member Rules:
    Rules:
    • 3 day maximum inactivity
    • Guild event participation (TW, TB, Raids (Sith, mainly))
    • 300 ticket minimum (daily average) (will increase when we get more established)
    • Must be on Discord
    • Donate gear regularly
    Goals:
    • Complete daily activities
    • Work towards completing ROLO and IPD missions in TB

Officer Rules:
    Rules:
    • Daily activity
    • Good record of completing duties
      • Find someone to cover for you if you're going to be busy
    Goals:
    • Communicate on all important guild decisions

We have officer slots available if you or any of your party is interested in leadership.

You can message me here or on Discord: AfroDaby#8131 . Looking forward to hearing from you!

d115e23a6be24087bf235be2e5465bd0.png
  • AfroDaby
    16 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hello friends! Вand of the Ređ Hånd is looking for a merger of any size!

Guild Info:
    Guild Name: Вand of the Ređ Hånd
    Member count: 25 members
    GP: +40 million
    Raids: Taking down HPit and HAAT with ease, working towards HSith
    TB: ~15...goal is 30+ with a full guild

About Us:
    We are a tight-knit group of players who have been playing together for more than a year now, and always accepting of new members. We all enjoy the game, and each other's company. Everyone is working hard towards completing new end-game content, but having fun while doing it. We do have ticket rules, but we don't stress if you miss a few days, because we look at daily averages throughout the week. We are all active players, and expect that everyone remain active. Of course, if you're going to be away, just let us know, no problem!

Our Vision:
    • We want/have an open and transparent leadership that takes into account anyone's opinion who cares to voice it
    • Each officer has an area of the guild that they are responsible for (recruiting, raid coordination, etc), and are less "in charge" than they are just responsible for maintaining structure, motivation, etc.
    • We want to have an active and competitive (but still friendly and forgiving) community. (see rules below for what this means)
    Member Rules:
    Rules:
    • 3 day maximum inactivity
    • Guild event participation (TW, TB, Raids (Sith, mainly))
    • 300 ticket minimum (daily average) (will increase when we get more established)
    • Must be on Discord
    • Donate gear regularly
    Goals:
    • Complete daily activities
    • Work towards completing ROLO and IPD missions in TB

Officer Rules:
    Rules:
    • Daily activity
    • Good record of completing duties
      • Find someone to cover for you if you're going to be busy
    Goals:
    • Communicate on all important guild decisions

We have officer slots available if you or any of your party is interested in leadership.

You can contact me here or on Discord: AfroDaby#8131 . We look forward to hearing from you!

d115e23a6be24087bf235be2e5465bd0.png
    Post edited by AfroDaby on
  • KatzeLovski
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Found a merger.
    Post edited by KatzeLovski on
  • Bobo_Gump
    216 posts Member
    Options
    Mad HAATers 111mil GP are looking for a merger for a 2 player guild. The guild must be 4mil GP and over, must be farming gear and releavnt toons for hsith. Come chat with me for more details. Line: bobogump

https://swgoh.gg/g/27302/the-mad-haaters/
    111+ mil GP (48/50)
    TW record: 18 win / 4 loses
    TB records: LS 36* 40 to 50 Rolo shards DS 35* 15 to 25 IPD shards.
    Raids: HRancor / HAAT / Sith T5
    Times : UK(BST) 7:30 PM reset / Raids on rotation
    Minimum GP: 2mil GP
    Specific Requirements: Farming Sith relevant toons long term. Main chat tool is Line App.

Join us. You won't be sorry and you'll never want to join another guild!
  • Options
    Hey there! Order of Vao is recruiting!
    Members average around lvl50-55.
    Guild has 500K GP w/ 8 members
    Discord to communicate
    just started our first raid.
    Looking to boost our membership right now.
    Discord is Fushimino#4971 or use my ally code 491-629-122.
    We are a casual but active guild, mostly f2p
    Ask that you try to get 600 tickets a day/but we understand that you have real life too!
  • Options
    Hi there swgoh community

We are a guild of 33 members and we are active.

we have a 7 day max no log in rule.

we currently do
    all events
    ranco 6 raids
    sith lvl 3 raids
    grievious tank raids

we are a friendly enthusiastic group looking for a merge to start pumping out heroic raids.

we prefer members who are lvl 65+ to be able to join in on events.

we use line app to chat and share strategies. (optional)

join our guild we are friendly and want to enjoy the game with chilled but active members.

my ally ID is 657-314-526
    line app my id is japanjoestarwars
  • Options
    "WE MIGHT BE GIANTS"

85%+ wins in guild wars
    Heroic Tanks
    Sith Raids completion every 4 days

We need 7-10 active 85+ players for an extremely supportive and active guild. Cash and non-cash players are welcome.

If you have a guild of 10 members we can take you all in.

Find me in app:
    Guild: WE MIGHT BE GIANTS
    Player code: 174-914-139
This discussion has been closed.