Bounty hunters [Merge]

Replies

• SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    yacapo wrote: »
    Have had a maxed bounty team for a while, super exited for this much needed rework. when does it go into effect?

They said April, maybe mid or late April then.
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Does anyone think Bossk will get a Scoundrel tag as well? Seeing as how all bounty hunters in this game have the Scoundrel tag I’m assuming he would but I know nothing about him.
    Yes, he would. Bounty Hunters in Star Wars are pretty much universally Scoundrels by nature. I can't presently think of any one that wouldn't get both tags.
  • Options
    Hopefully they will make Bossk the main release and have an additional or 2 releases. Maybe a ship too.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Jango’s not really a Bounty Hunter, though, is he?

He has his own video game titled "Bounty Hunter". His bounty in the movies was queen Amidala, he hired zam to kill her.
  • Mr_Jedi
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Great News, Would have loved Zuckuss and Embo, but these new additions are great, I don't get the hype about jango, In the movie he was kind of boring
    Finally:
    YEAHHHHHHHH BOSSK at least!!! YESSS!!!
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Jango can be Legendary Event requiring 5 BHs.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Darkhunter wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Jango’s not really a Bounty Hunter, though, is he?

He has his own video game titled "Bounty Hunter". His bounty in the movies was queen Amidala, he hired zam to kill her.

Horrible horrible game!!! Took forever to figure out the first part of the game, then it was auto pilot the rest of the way.
  • Options
    Just one question.

WHEN.
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me but I kinda hope they're moving away from the thermal dets with these reworks, we know they're useless in the raid and territory battle so please CG make the bounty hunter comp not involve the thermals

Or make thermal detonators non-dispelable/cleansable, or detonate upon dispel or cleanse.
  • Options
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me but I kinda hope they're moving away from the thermal dets with these reworks, we know they're useless in the raid and territory battle so please CG make the bounty hunter comp not involve the thermals

Or make thermal detonators non-dispelable/cleansable, or detonate upon dispel or cleanse.

Yeah I'm totally down with this idea, like I said before I just don't wanna see anymore of the bounty hunter strategy be completely mitigated by multiple enemies in PvE content
  • Kurrgan
    100 posts Member
    Options
    Since they are only doing the trilogy ones you should make sure you have them all ready just in case they do a Jabba event or something. Thinking of a scoundrel's journey here. Or maybe it's how he get the new chewie or Han?

Also, non-resistable Thermal dets would be great against Sion in P2. I hate that phase!
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    Jango can be Legendary Event requiring 5 BHs.
    Thats Jabbas event!
  • twist
    68 posts Member
    Options
    The only BH worth his salt is CAD BANE! Please make him viable
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Options
    Bounty Hunters (Merge) - Finally!

Here goes:

Bobska Fett
    Greedgar
    Cam Basell
    Jango-88

Cool!
  • Options
    I don't know if this question was covered, because I'm too laaaaazy to read everything posted here, but do we know what it will take to get Bossk?

You know like who should I be farming if it's an event like that. Or if it's like Sion and you unlock only a 3 star Bossk
  • Options
    Load up those thermals including jawa engineer and let jawa scavenger unload!
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Zam I think will be fine without rework . Shes fast already lays down debuffs quick and has low cool downs she’s probably still going be big part of whatever is op after rework.
  • Keszey
    68 posts Member
    Options
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    Loved Bossk in Battlefront 1
    My BHs wouldnt be great but its good to see the rework

This^
  • Options
    I don't know if this question was covered, because I'm too laaaaazy to read everything posted here, but do we know what it will take to get Bossk?

You know like who should I be farming if it's an event like that. Or if it's like Sion and you unlock only a 3 star Bossk

Bossk will follow the current character cadence release. They just made a full details announcement regarding character releases. From now on, anything outside of a legendary or heroes journey, will be initial realest at 2 starts, work the event to get to 3 stars. Within 6 weeks we get packs, 6 weeks after, it's moved to farmable locations.
  • Options
    So...experts...

Who is farming BHs hard right now?

Is it worth it you reckon? Or better to wait and see?
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    So...experts...

Absolutely getting them all to 7 stars. They’re all pretty easy to get there. Keeping most of them around g7/8 until we know more, since they’re rough to gear.
  • Options
    Ploosh wrote: »
    So...experts...

Absolutely getting them all to 7 stars. They’re all pretty easy to get there. Keeping most of them around g7/8 until we know more, since they’re rough to gear.

Thank you, interesting.

• Options
    In my opinion concerning detonators, they should be the blue buff/debut type (like the ones in the sith raid) that don’t count as buffs or debuffs. Then, instead of basing whether they stick or not on tenacity, do it off evasion. Can’t be cleansed, only evaded. Then it’s a matter of time until they explode :)
  • Options
    ^^ I might be wrong about if thermal detonators can be cleansed or not, but I still think they should base off evasion.
  • Options
    So...experts...

I'm farming BHs, but not "hard". If we have a legendary event and I don't beat it the first time, I'll be ready for the next appearance. If there is no legendary event and it turns out to be marquee, I don't lose anything because we need them for DSTB anyway.
  • Options
    So...experts...

I'm farming BHs, but not "hard". If we have a legendary event and I don't beat it the first time, I'll be ready for the next appearance. If there is no legendary event and it turns out to be marquee, I don't lose anything because we need them for DSTB anyway.

Hmm. Good plan.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    Options
    So...experts...

The benefit of having played this game for way too long is that I already have all of them at 7*, but I won’t invest gear in them until I see how their reworks turns out.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »
    The benefit of having played this game for way too long is that I already have all of them at 7*, but I won’t invest gear in them until I see how their reworks turns out.

I have good star levels on all...I don't have Dengar.

Just not sure whether to bother gearing them. Like many, I've just got three of them geared enough to walk through heists at the high level.

But, wait and see I guess :)

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Thanks, all I saw from the movie is that he's a Mandalorian chilling in Camino who was hired to kill someone but couldn't be bothered, so he subcontracted his own assassination job. Didn't know he had a video game--that sort of seals it! Cheers!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.