Content Update 4/11/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Revi wrote: »
    "Please note that Assault Battle Mythic tiers are intended to be the pinnacle of challenge in the Event system, and may be adjusted over time to ensure this experience remains such."

Not that I particularly care about this instance of it but this statement just sums up this game as a whole now.
    Change/nerf/update things after players have spent money to build up to something and now they have no need to spend.

Players build up to do something then.. ohh wait no we cant its been nerfed. Now we cant do it and have work again to get back up to being able to do it... and repeat.

What I'm trying to say with this patch note is that I can't predict the future. "Mythic" should mean "difficult", but say we release a character that somehow has some crazy interaction where they can run a mythic tier without ever letting any enemies take a turn. That's not kosher, I'll adjust the content to account for that interaction. I'm NOT saying "don't invest in stuff because I'm going to move the goalposts later". I AM saying "if there's some way to utterly trivialize the spirit of a Mythic tier we will look into it". I'm being super up front about this, I'd hope you all appreciate that.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    ^^ much appreciated. This is insightful and clear communication which you have always provided.