May 4th wishlist?

Prev1
Aznar
21 posts Member
Double drops please. One or 2 days of double drops on Cantina and Hard nodes with the same 25% extra crystal sales and ill be happy. No need to give us 20 zetas like the 2 year anniversary or CW chewbacca shards, just double drops. You know, triple drops sounds pretty cool too.

Replies

• Options
    Aznar wrote: »
    Double drops please. One or 2 days of double drops on Cantina and Hard nodes with the same 25% extra crystal sales and ill be happy. No need to give us 20 zetas like the 2 year anniversary or CW chewbacca shards, just double drops. You know, triple drops sounds pretty cool too.

Screw double drops. Some of us would rather have the zetas...and yes to the discounted sales.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Better not to wish anything. We wished for removing challenge gear from raids and look how that turned out.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Better not to wish anything. We wished for removing challenge gear from raids and look how that turned out.

We'd get double drops on ally points only..
  • Options

Zeta are more than welcome. Why refuse a FREE zeta? Take what you can get for free, pirate!
  • Options
    Why would you discourage zeta giving, heathen
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

This. We asked for better tie-breaking in TW - we got a scoring system that rewards complacency. We asked for better raid rewards - instead we got less g12 and more HPit gear. We asked for more communication - and we got "The rewards are intended to be commensurate with the effort, and we have made a number of changes to increase the overall rewards, as well as reduce certain aspects of frustration" (from the 4/2 post) - and then a ridiculous nerf to all raid rewards across all tiers.

Maybe we should ask them to make the raid harder, the rewards worse and make zetas harder to obtain, since they seem so incredibly skilled at listening to the players....and then doing the opposite.

My May 4th wishlist has one item on it. Honesty.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    SeanutB wrote: »
    Why would you discourage zeta giving, heathen

:D I <3 this comment.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This. We asked for better tie-breaking in TW - we got a scoring system that rewards complacency. We asked for better raid rewards - instead we got less g12 and more HPit gear. We asked for more communication - and we got "The rewards are intended to be commensurate with the effort, and we have made a number of changes to increase the overall rewards, as well as reduce certain aspects of frustration" (from the 4/2 post) - and then a ridiculous nerf to all raid rewards across all tiers.

Maybe we should ask them to make the raid harder, the rewards worse and make zetas harder to obtain, since they seem so incredibly skilled at listening to the players....and then doing the opposite.

And then they make all raids soul crushingly hard.
  • Options

Agree but I want my 3 CW Chewbacca shards
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    More than the Double Drops i would be Happy with a Guaranteed Drop..
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Options
    More than the Double Drops i would be Happy with a Guaranteed Drop..
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Whatever is given will be a big help - but c'mon...CW Chewie shards are now a tradition, so we need them too!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options

What's wrong with free zetas???
  • Options

Same.
  • Options
    Wish my guild friends and I will not quit.
  • Options
    Speaking from a person who doesn't have my Chewy at 7*(except Vet Chewy), I'll take the shards.

But seriously, anything they do will be welcome(double drops, Zetas, omegas, credits, gear, crystals, new legendary event, the end of the republic, another Han, etc.)

I am anxiously but cautiously awaiting our holiday.
  • Options

Well said
  • Aznar
    21 posts Member
    Options

To rephrase myself, I do not mean that I won't take a zeta, because anyone will take a zeta obviously that would be awesome, but they do not HAVE to give me a full zeta for me to be happy.
  • Options
    If I’ve learned anything from playing this game for two and a half years it’s this: set the bar really low...and I mean really low so then when things don’t go the way you thought you won’t be disappointed (i.e. Sith raid reward nerfs)
  • Options
    Jedi Training Rey PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE
  • Options

Same.

Honesty is never going to happen, better wish something else such as more nerfs :D
  • Options
    Just the return of cls would be nice, I'm finally ready
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    7* Traya for everyone and removal of sith raid.
  • Options
    1000 stun gun salvage, 1000 stun gun salvage and 1000 mk3 carbanti salvage.

That is all
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

That is all

Was one of those supposed to say stun cuffs? Either way I like it lol
  • Options
    One full zeta. Nothing too crazy, but something actually beneficial to pretty much everyone. And also not something that will really keep people from spending.
    Go Pens!
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Highly unlikely, but what they could do to treat the community and increase spending would be guaranteed drops for 24 hours.
  • Options
    Can i wish for the gear rewards for the Sith raid to be better?
  • Options
    Iwells911 wrote: »
    Can i wish for the gear rewards for the Sith raid to be better?

You can, but be careful what you wish for.. asking for better rewards gets them nerfed around here.
  • Options

That is all

This all day! You won the internet today