Tell us something.

Prev134
I feel like they haven't said much in a while on any topics we need something to farm.

Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    we need something to farm.

We just had like five toons added to nodes.

No thanks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Bruh I'm always farming how are you all done
  • Options
    I’m eager to hear more info on ships.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I was hoping for some new information but thanks anyway.
  • Options

Ahhh yes, when we were young and naive

The good 'ol days.
  • Options

He was joking, chill out. They’ll tell us when they tell us. I like new info, but we just need to be patient
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

He was joking, chill out. They’ll tell us when they tell us. I like new info, but we just need to be patient

I thaught he was being helpful hence the thanks.
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

haha look at this guy! Telling someone on the internet to be patient! C'mon there is no patience on the internet! we need instant gratification!!!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

When they are ready, I'm sure we will hear it. This week will probably only be the communication promised last week.

I would suspect we will not get anything to go on more than the road ahead until next week at the earliest
  • Options
    Thanks hopefully we get something on May the 4th something more epic than just bounty hunters and han/chewie.
  • Soz58
    108 posts Member
    Options

When they are ready, I'm sure we will hear it. This week will probably only be the communication promised last week.

I would suspect we will not get anything to go on more than the road ahead until next week at the earliest
    It’s great stuff is coming, but no details as to when is annoying...
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    You'll get used to it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I mean the update info for BH, bossk release even info (legendary or marquee), and the make good for the STR rewards fiasco are really all we want to hear at this point.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

I mean the update info for BH, bossk release even info (legendary or marquee), and the make good for the STR rewards fiasco are really all we want to hear at this point.

Yeah this is the only thing they have stated is coming this week. The rest may trickle out here and there like a character kit this week, but who knows.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Soz58 wrote: »

It’s great stuff is coming, but no details as to when is annoying...

She did say that the increased communication could end up with "information" coming out longer before details are available, causing what may see like a "longer delay"
  • Options
    Honestly think CG shouldn't be as up front after the disrespect shown by a few player's to CG Carrie this past week. I understand that player's we're very upset I get that . But how can you get upset with CG DEV for attacking a player . When players are now attacking the Dev team and alot of people are ok with it . Both sides need to be more civil towards each other. Dev team has reached out let's give them time to follow through
  • Options
    I’m grateful for a chance to farm toons at my own leisure!
  • Options
    lovemat wrote: »
    Honestly think CG shouldn't be as up front after the disrespect shown by a few player's to CG Carrie this past week. I understand that player's we're very upset I get that . But how can you get upset with CG DEV for attacking a player . When players are now attacking the Dev team and alot of people are ok with it . Both sides need to be more civil towards each other. Dev team has reached out let's give them time to follow through

While I completely agree with keeping the tone and demeanour civil, the Devs are not immune to criticism- as long as its valid.

Also, respect must go both ways for any improvement to be made.
  • lesismore
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

While I completely agree with keeping the tone and demeanour civil, the Devs are not immune to criticism- as long as its valid.

Also, respect must go both ways for any improvement to be made.

The only thing they want is D, respect doesn't mean sand to them.
  • Options
    Was I the only one who thought this thread was about the Sith Raid rewards and not "I don't like any of the new farming options; give me something I want to actually farm" the thread?

Sarcasm aside, I'm not sure how you've run out of things to farm unless it's the GW, Squad Arena, or Cantina stores (and I'm personally not even close to that).
  • Options
    I thought the OP wanted general info about anything especially Bossk cause he/she is bored already
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like we just got a lot. I need a chance to farm my teams more for the sith raid, and farm these new characters that just got added. I'd prefer to have a period of no new content for a bit.
  • Options
    Ok i will tell you something.....

Thrawn is a really strong character
  • OrpheusRobot
    238 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I feel like they haven't said much in a while on any topics we need something to farm.

Farm everything. They what to catch you with your pants down to have a place swipe credit cards.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Yeah this is the only thing they have stated is coming this week. The rest may trickle out here and there like a character kit this week, but who knows.

Would still be nice to know the kits and how Bossk will be released. Not saying I want it all released right now but the info would be nice. I’ve got noooooo problem with them just releasing that info, then hanging back with some bug fixes to let us catch up farming. You know that when the ships updates are pushed out there will be a huge farm push.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The more the release sooner, the greater the chance they'll tick people off when they have to modify something from what was previewed.

The only way they could do a full reveal far in advance is if they sit on practically completed content, which I sincerely doubt they'd do. They release information as there is information to release.
    Still not a he.
  • Options

What do you need to know mate?

You have R2, Thrawn, CLS, BB8 and Jedi Rey?

If not - go farm for them! :)
  • Options

I feel like this whole discussion has been respectful to everyone players ,devs, and the forum runners. Nobody Is attacking anyone.
  • Options
    I just like the panic farm the reason I asked is I have all but traya. And most at the 7* as my goal is to 7* all the characters yes that means I pay when I think things are going to be worth it(which is rare) Love having to rush like we did for RJT and CLS two characters I barley scraped 1st time round.