Tell us something.

Replies

• Options
    In other news, after ?7 months I've finally finished the falcon to 7* today.

That was an insane amount of fun, and not to mention the endless scavenger Rey shards for the shard shop
  • Options
    Nice work one of the few I don't have to 7* 83/85 so in getting there.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »

I was hoping for some new information but thanks anyway.

When they are ready, I'm sure we will hear it. This week will probably only be the communication promised last week.

I would suspect we will not get anything to go on more than the road ahead until next week at the earliest

I mean the update info for BH, bossk release even info (legendary or marquee), and the make good for the STR rewards fiasco are really all we want to hear at this point.

Yeah this is the only thing they have stated is coming this week. The rest may trickle out here and there like a character kit this week, but who knows.

Would still be nice to know the kits and how Bossk will be released. Not saying I want it all released right now but the info would be nice. I’ve got noooooo problem with them just releasing that info, then hanging back with some bug fixes to let us catch up farming. You know that when the ships updates are pushed out there will be a huge farm push.

They seem to have a cadence to this, the way we have seen it, it the opening remarks "toon x will be introduced into the game", then kit release, and then the event info. It's how they have always done it, I dont see the order changing, and the timing has always been up in the air.

So we will get that information, it just may be more spread out at some of the info gets solidified earlier and can be released.
  • Options
    Skynibbler wrote: »
    I’m eager to hear more info on ships.

Yoda had a ship. Anakin Skywalker had a ship. Luke Skywalker had a ship. Han Solo had a ship, and I don't care what any of you say it does not belong to Rey. Those are the big ones that come to mind. If anyone can think of other ones please feel free to add.
  • Options

Yoda had a ship. Anakin Skywalker had a ship. Luke Skywalker had a ship. Han Solo had a ship, and I don't care what any of you say it does not belong to Rey. Those are the big ones that come to mind. If anyone can think of other ones please feel free to add.

Palpatine has a super star destroyer. Dooku had a ship. Grevious had a capital ship. Kenobi had a ship even though he hated flying.
  • Options
    SeanutB wrote: »
    Bruh I'm always farming how are you all done

I feel ya
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    So the guy who still hasn't gotten rey is complaining he has nothing to farm? Wait wut. Did you like literally just finish your vets and then complained there was nothing to farm?

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    In other news, after ?7 months I've finally finished the falcon to 7* today.

That was an insane amount of fun, and not to mention the endless scavenger Rey shards for the shard shop

What a weird place to post this.

Although I guess the OP did technically ask us all to tell him/her something.

Hey OP, I had bacon with my breakfast a few days ago. Can recommend.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Let's stay "on topic". I.e. favorite or most recent breakfast food, is a bit of a stretch.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot to mention it was not pig-meat, it was porg-meat. :p

Which is to say, somewhat on-topic, I want a porg in-game. But I can tell the OP it's not currently the case.
  • Options
    Let's stay "on topic". I.e. favorite or most recent breakfast food, is a bit of a stretch.

With my best Obi Wan grin, "He did leave the topic vague."
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    It’s been a week. Chill out.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • nobodyfromjakku
    240 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options

Padme had a ship - the one that ended up on Tatooine and found future Darth Vader. Kid Anakin borrowed a Naboo starfighter. Rose's sister had a bomber that moved at half an inch per hour. Bodhi had a ship!!!!

C'mon, you know those would be your favorites and you'd farm them right away. ;)

I want generic ships (that unfortunately would require new characters) - A-Wing, B-Wing, Y-Wing, TIE Interceptor, etc. Especially a TIE Interceptor. I love those things.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Options

Lol unless Kozi or Carrie decides to chime in with their breakfast choices. Then one could say it's on topic lol

But knowing these forums, one of their food selections would offend someone and result in a megathread.
  • Options
    Bodhi's name only came up once or twice, he was called "the pilot."
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

Lol unless Kozi or Carrie decides to chime in with their breakfast choices. Then one could say it's on topic lol

But knowing these forums, one of their food selections would offend someone and result in a megathread.

What about death star pancakes? I think I should at least get a stay on target meme.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

How can you expect the to chime in if you don't tag them @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Carrie
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

What about death star pancakes? I think I should at least get a stay on target meme.

u3mjhqpd4ifc.gif
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

u3mjhqpd4ifc.gif

Come on at least make it SW themed!!
    tenor.gif
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    hss9zxlnr0k2.jpeg
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    we need something to farm.

We just had like five toons added to nodes.

No thanks.

SJYNvnl.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I don't! I still need to farm those ones first.
  • Options

Padme had a ship - the one that ended up on Tatooine and found future Darth Vader. Kid Anakin borrowed a Naboo starfighter. Rose's sister had a bomber that moved at half an inch per hour. Bodhi had a ship!!!!

C'mon, you know those would be your favorites and you'd farm them right away. ;)

I want generic ships (that unfortunately would require new characters) - A-Wing, B-Wing, Y-Wing, TIE Interceptor, etc. Especially a TIE Interceptor. I love those things.

So...porkins?!
  • Options

So...porkins?!

YES!!!!
  • yohann269
    375 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    They confirmed Porkins is not being introduced to the game. And Padme can't have a ship it's now
    phasma's armor
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    we need something to farm.

We just had like five toons added to nodes.

No thanks.

SJYNvnl.gif

Hey Kozi! Welcome back, maybe!
  • Options
    Awkward moment when your guild isn't doing heroic STR yet and the forum is completely dry for you...
  • Options
    See, I feel like this is an endemic problem here - we all love this game, and want to know what's next as soon as possible.

So the devs tell us something, and suddenly we want it all immediately when they were doing us the favor of a sneak preview. So we all get cranky and start grumbling about the waiting and the 'delays', which are just an artifact of our perspective anyway. But they agree to try and be sporting, and ... that just makes it worse.

Mind you, I'm not complaining at or about anyone in this thread, just commenting on a general trend I see.

And all that said, I've never met a game that didn't have REAL delays all the time, so I tend not to expect anything like hard release dates. Glitches, like life, always find a way.
  • Options
    Awkward moment when your guild isn't doing heroic STR yet and the forum is completely dry for you...

For what, a week or two? Road ahead was on the 5th. Come on.