Prev13
cosmicturtle333
5004 posts Member
edited February 2016
First video

https://youtu.be/j9xADndwJ1I

Second video NEW

https://youtu.be/rlWbqh6QDXA

YouTube was playing up. First it removed it due to copyright because there was a song playing in the background next door. Then it wouldn't let me edit the end this time. But it's up now. :)
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on

Replies

• VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Nice video, revive at the end was nice!
  • Options
    Nice!
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    That went better than I expected. Congrats on putting the team together and giving it a try. Looks like fun.

Now if we only had a training mode or something where we could try new stuff and not be penalized by using up one of our 5 daily arena battles/energy. I guess GW is kind of like that as long as you remember to retreat in time. Still, won't kill them to put in a training mode or something.
  • Options
    Good vid.

But did you all notice dooku stunned one, and he counter attacked every attack. So OP he needs to be nerfed. Because he hits for like 100 dmg each hit. Dang that's powerful
  • Options
  • Options
    Really nice to see you using night sister team you really like them
    May I ask if you can deal with Phasma speed down? As the speed down is affected by percentage so your team advantage will be reduced?
  • Options
    Miss_Doll wrote: »
    Really nice to see you using night sister team you really like them
    May I ask if you can deal with Phasma speed down? As the speed down is affected by percentage so your team advantage will be reduced?

Because of Acolyte's special I can remove all debuffs.

Here's a post from my guild chat last night.
    Nightsisters are so cool.

Phasma uses Speed down. Han uses taunt. Vader uses AOE. Phasma uses victory march later.

Oh no!

I'm damaged and covered in debuffs and the enemy is covered in buffs. Whatever shall I do?

Talia heal and turn meter gain. Asajj dispel. Acolyte special to remove debuffs.
    Now four heroes are back to full health and Talia is in the yellow. One attack brings her back up to green.
  • Options
    Nice ;-)
  • Options
    Dude... I'm 90% sure I had to fight your night sister squad in the last node of GW today. If it wasn't your's it was one very similar. All 7 star maxed out with almost 28,000 power. First time I had run into a maxed out night sister team. Lucky for me the AI didn't roll it like you do or I probably would have gotten anhilated. My squad is about 4,000 power less. Very tough battle!
  • Options
    MrClean621 wrote: »
    Dude... I'm 90% sure I had to fight your night sister squad in the last node of GW today. If it wasn't your's it was one very similar. All 7 star maxed out with almost 28,000 power. First time I had run into a maxed out night sister team. Lucky for me the AI didn't roll it like you do or I probably would have gotten anhilated. My squad is about 4,000 power less. Very tough battle!

My Nightsisters are 28284 power, so it might not have been me. But someone else has had the same experience with me.

In game name: Cosmic Turtle
  • Options
    Initiate seems like a beast lots of hp, High crit rate and decent damage
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Beautyful
  • Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »

@Qeltar
    Told you :)
  • Options
    This why Daka is the first one to kill. If you leave her alive you see what happens :smile: Congrats btw
  • Options
    Initiate, Daka and Dooku were the MVPs
    Tekken 7
  • Options
    No ☺z
  • Options
    Yeah I didn't pay attention to the name. I was estimating on the power. I just know they were all about 5500 or a little higher.

It's nice to see some different builds. I'm currently slowly working on a couple in the background.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »

@Qeltar
    Told you :)

I'm not entirely convinced, but since I have her at 3* and nothing to do in GW anyway, I'll toss some tokens at her. Though she's only level 8 at the moment (I have a huge backlog of characters and not enough credits/droids, like most of us).
    I think it's great that you are sticking with your favorite team regardless.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Great team! I like to see some people shifting away from the meta and using different and fun team comps

I run Daka and Ventress in my squad and they´re both amazing
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    But did you all notice dooku stunned one, and he counter attacked every attack. So OP he needs to be nerfed.

Please stop.

Dooku's counter attack IS 100% at level 6 - if he didn't counter everytime, that would be a bug.
    Yes, he stunned two - 40% chance on each....just like Daka raised two which is only 35% chance on each.

Before begging for a nerf, understand how the character abilities work. And yes, he does more damage on counter than on base - that's built in too. He still lost. He's balanced. Move along.

ETA: Nice team - good synergy and thanks for the video.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    More please :)
  • Options
    Heisen wrote: »

I may actually post more today if anyone cares.
  • Options
    I love when I see the nightsister team on my arena list. Means an easy win for me.

Phasma (L)
    Sid
    Dooku
    Kylo
    Lumi

I rip a full nightsister team apart in less than two minutes with that team. its HORRID on defense.
  • Options

I don't know that I have the patience to build the team - right now I do have Daka at 5* and Talia at 6*, but gave up on Ventress before they fixed her - 3*, and Initiate at only 1*, but I am always interested in seeing how new and different teams perform.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I don't know that I have the patience to build the team - right now I do have Daka at 5* and Talia at 6*, but gave up on Ventress before they fixed her - 3*, and Initiate at only 1*, but I am always interested in seeing how new and different teams perform.

Imo there are better teams to spend your time on. I have a guy running the same team as OP and he struggles to stay in the top 100. The few times I see him there its like a race to see who can attack him first. Most of the time I see that someone else is fighting him.

The night sister team on my server is #150 now. So he can't even get into the top 100 atm much less stay there.
  • Options
    You're never going to get rank 1 with Nightsisters. I know this, everyone knows this.
  • Options
    Nightsister team maybe useless in arena but they are wonderful in GW. One of my best team when i want to use a different team from my arena (meta) team.
  • Options
    I love when I see the nightsister team on my arena list. Means an easy win for me.

Phasma (L)
    Sid
    Dooku
    Kylo
    Lumi

I rip a full nightsister team apart in less than two minutes with that team. its HORRID on defense.

And I regularly beat that team in less than 2 minutes. Most teams will lose on defense.
  • Options
    You're never going to get rank 1 with Nightsisters. I know this, everyone knows this.

Yep. Its a fun team to use for sure, but it will be he double hockeysticks to try and stay in the top 100 with it. It's too slow even with the speed buff from lead
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Breetai wrote: »
    But did you all notice dooku stunned one, and he counter attacked every attack. So OP he needs to be nerfed.

Please stop.

Dooku's counter attack IS 100% at level 6 - if he didn't counter everytime, that would be a bug.
    Yes, he stunned two - 40% chance on each....just like Daka raised two which is only 35% chance on each.

Before begging for a nerf, understand how the character abilities work. And yes, he does more damage on counter than on base - that's built in too. He still lost. He's balanced. Move along.

ETA: Nice team - good synergy and thanks for the video.

Couldn't of said it better myself
This discussion has been closed.