Darth maul is fine as it is.

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Buff Maul? no way people. He needs Nerf period. Done.
  • Options
    You have to make him work for PVE. As far as PVP he is very slow and squishy not very Darth Mauly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agukHDx3a0o&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    What is the definition Darth Mauly? I'm sure it is powerful. Put sure not quick and elusive. Your asking to much for his buff son. Greed kills you. Just warning you
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Nonemo wrote: »
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Nonemo wrote: »

Also, I'll vehemently refute that Maul would in a typical scenario get one shotted by the team I battle in the clip. Using RG is a very good way to keep your team alive.

Maul can be one-shot/assisted killed by 3 maxed fast folks such as QGJ GS or Rey.

However he also has a small of going right after the fastest QGJ with his assist. That chance is very small though.

RG won't be able to protect him unless Maul dodges one part of the assist.

Yup, true. This goes for about half the toons in the game btw... So I don't see the point.

Well, not really. A lot of chars have more health than Maul (nearly all of them...), some csn survive an attack+assist from QGJ, and some are fast enough that only QGJ can kill them before they act, so adding Dooku to stun enemy QGJ allow them to act.

Maul is so slow that he would die to IG86 too. Or Rey, or FOTP, or Resistsnce Pilot, or just a pile on from Lumi, Sid, JC and Poggle. Or s bunch of ewok scouts.

He can go on a killing rsmoage if called early by QGJ or GS, and that's it. Beyond that, he is difficult to use because he is both one of the slower and one of the squisiers chars in the game

Ok, should we just make a list of toons that would get killed by, say, GS+assist?

IG-88, Greedo, Cad Bane, Nute Gunray, General Grievous, Rex, Coruscant Underworld Police, URoRRuR'R'R, Tarkin, Dathcha, Luke, Lobot, Ventress, Resistance trooper, FOTP, QGJ, Stormtrooper, IG-86. And Maul.

That's the list of all 19 toons with HP below 11K that are slower than GS.

This discussion has been about how Maul doesn't work in the current meta and how he gets one-shotted by the fast damage dealers. Well surprise, surprise... Others get one-shotted too, so what does it matter if it has 8K HP or 10,5K HP? It dies all the same. No extra points are rewarded for overkill. This tells me that the fundamental flaw does not lie with Maul, but with the high damage toons.
  • Uoy_Nillik_696
    151 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Everybody who are whining about maul... stop being so greedy. He is powerful enough as he is. WHy don't you ask buff for sid while your at it

[Edit: Violation of Forum Guidelines]
    Post edited by Zalenira on
  • Kokimjustin
    175 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Everybody who are whining about maul... stop being so greedy. He is powerful enough as he is. WHy don't you ask buff for sid while your at it

[Edit: Violation of Forum Guidelines]

reported you. see ya.
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

U need to take Ur crybaby **** as s somewhere else

reported you. see ya.

They aren't going to ban him for calling you a cry baby lol. I hope they ban you for crying to them about it.
  • Options
    Darth Maul is worthless at his current speed. Come to think about this game is entirely about speed... it's getting old.
  • Options
    Maul is terrible as is, he is GW fodder. Give him more speed or more health.
    Speaking as a 7* maul owner he is useless.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    Maul is terrible as is, he is GW fodder. Give him more speed or more health.
    Speaking as a 7* maul owner he is useless.

Yes, and more damage and an assist!