[Feb] Monthly login achievement bug [Merged]

Replies

• Options
    Same problem, played all feb....
  • Options
    Just received a reply from tech support. They say that they don't have the ability to confirm that I logged in for the month, so they can't investigate, and thus cannot compensate me. Kind of sad.
  • Options
    Yep, same here. Support said they can't do anything about it and they closed the case.
    Very helpful indeed...
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    Options
    Did anyone get the monthly login bonus?
  • Options
    I hope they fix this issue! I want my credits unless they just remove it
  • Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

The team is working on a fix for this right now. I'll let you know when we've got a solution in place.

Thanks for the reply. Lots of people didn't get it. Hope it's fixed soon.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    Me too
  • Options
    same here, did not get Feb 2015 achievement for logging in everyday and spending a bunch of money o EA =(
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

The team is working on a fix for this right now. I'll let you know when we've got a solution in place.

Thanks
  • Options
    I played a full month, so disappointed. My life has no more meaning. I lived only for that achievement.
  • Options
    Thank you EA_Jesse for posting this.

There have been SO MANY THREADS about this... it's hard work to keep up -_-
  • Options
    Apparently February is not a real month
    iFXtskH.jpg

852-749-352 if you wouldn't mind...
  • Options
    Hey Everyone,

That's great. Thanks for the reply.
  • Options
    I'm at over 70 days straight logging in and still no reward. Tech support blamed the leap year but I should of had it long before that.
  • Options
    I'll be mad if when they fix it, it starts over instead of giving us what we already previously earned.
  • Options
    I have the same problem I logged in everyday for the month of February and have not got my achievement, this is only a problem because I have not yet unlocked this achievement even in the past I have screens screenshotted the login to show for help and emailed technical services for assistance and was advised to come here I spend decent money in the game and with it not acting properly is making me lose interest in this game.
  • Options
    I haven't received my monthly awards for the last two months :(
  • Options
    Same here, hopefully fix will come soon
  • Options
    I didn't get the IG-86 shards I was supposed to either.
    Along with the Feb Achievement not working as well.
  • Options
    Add me to the list
  • Options
    Same here all 29 days and no 350k
  • Options
    Same here. What's going on @EA_Jesse ??
  • Options
    I logged in every day and got the daily rewards. Did not get the achievement credits though. Really annoyed.
  • Options
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Singleton28
    320 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    EAJesse says they are on it in a couple of other threads about this.
  • Options
    Same
  • Options
    Seems like for the past two months now, I've logged in everyday but at eom I never get the last login reward?
    I'm not sure what the issue is but I would love for y'all to look into it and put a stop to it.
    I don't want to miss out on this magma trooper due to some issue that the game has, and how to I get my rewards from the prior months?
    My player id is thAMI56ASg04wYWFzBEv4g
  • Options
    Add me to the list as well.
  • Options
    Ditto
  • Singleton28
    320 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    EA_Jesse
    Still no February achievement, I read in your release that you would be correcting this, but no indication as to when. I read the 3/3/16 notes on this issue and assumed it was in place. I still have not received my achievement. Please elaborate on the release of this patch and what to do if we still do not receive the achievement and 350K. Thanks