[Feb] Monthly login achievement bug [Merged]

13Next

Replies

• Options
    According to the patch notes a fix was put out for this and GW matchmaking, I still have not received my achievement as of this post.
    Use the force Luke.... and get rid of that stupid musket.
  • Options
    Patch is supposedly out, but I still have not received my achievement as of this post.
  • Options
    Me either, it would be helpful if the admin would give us a timetable.
  • Options
    Spydermb wrote: »
    Me either, it would be helpful if the admin would give us a timetable.

Exactly
  • Options
    Just received 450k from customer support.
    Thanks so much for the great and timely service.
  • Options
    There is an achievement for logging in every day for a month. I have done so for february and now its the 4th of march and i still havnt reveived the award. Fix thus immediately
  • Options
    Well I took a screen shot showing all days checked, where do you want me to send it
  • Options
    I didn't get the login achievement when I logged in everyday in February, did anyone else have this problem?
  • Options
    Sorry, didn't realize this was posted already
  • Options
    Look in your inbox, my money just came in. THANKS ADMIN
  • Options
    EA_Jesse:

Greetings,
    Small update today, notes below.
    Adjustments have been made to Galactic War matchmaking. These adjustments will not be done until you have restarted your Galactic War for the day.
    Credits will be sent to the inbox of players who logged in every day in February but did not receive the reward or credit for completing the achievement.

I've merged several threads of log in issues into this thread. If you are still having issues on this, please continue on this thread.

Thank you,
    FashionFett.
  • Options
    I got the credits through support in my inbox, but the achievement is still not complete. Will they still award it or just leave it as is?
  • Options
    I logged in every day in February and the achievement still shows 0/1.
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure that this is because the achievement resets for each month. So instead of it saying 1/2, or 2/3, it just starts over again.
  • Options
    I also never got the credits
  • Options
    Contact customer support. I'm sure they'll help.