Rebel Assault Battles Rescheduling Update [MEGA]

12346Next

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Most of posters : "We like the schedule as is...heck we want MOAR MOAR"

.0000001 posters " Oh man we are big shot leaders we are tired and cannot delegate anything we are soo tired blah blah"

CG : "For the betterment of the game we endeavor to cut back on stuff"

Majority of Players "mind boggles head asplodes"

Seriously..... Do the people in charge even read the forums or like 3 posts and decide well... i read 3 posts saying pple are whahh whahh overworked because they can't delegate anything....lets shut er down boys"...

dear lord

Most of posters: "I, personally, like this thing and I see three other people who like this thing, so therefore everyone must like this thing!"

.00000001 posters: "I don't like this thing, and three other people don't like this thing."

Most of posters: "Well that's okay because it's just the four of you who don't like this thing."

CG: "Everyone shut up because we have a whole bunch of player behavior data and know things that you don't."
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I'm sure whatever they decide to do will end in a net decrease in rewards for us
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

.0000001 posters " Oh man we are big shot leaders we are tired and cannot delegate anything we are soo tired blah blah"

Seriously..... Do the people in charge even read the forums or like 3 posts and decide well... i read 3 posts saying pple are whahh whahh overworked because they can't delegate anything....lets shut er down boys"...

dear lord

Most of posters: "I, personally, like this thing and I see three other people who like this thing, so therefore everyone must like this thing!"

.00000001 posters: "I don't like this thing, and three other people don't like this thing."

Most of posters: "Well that's okay because it's just the four of you who don't like this thing."

CG: "Everyone shut up because we have a whole bunch of player behavior data and know things that you don't."

Is this season 2 of West World?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    These violent delights have violent ends.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

dear lord

There is one aspect of the decision making process that you may have omitted. CG doesn't just look at player behavior data when deciding how/what to change. They obviously look at spending habits and projected spending - arguably more than any other factor.

So, what's best for the players/"game" is likely a secondary consideration when compared to how changes can be manipulated into creating/widening income streams.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Our goal is to ease the demanding nature of these mode’s schedules, however we acknowledge rewards will need to be comparable over time and we need to figure that out.

I don't know if i'm alone here, but i would rather more TB than keeping the current schedule and increasing per TB rewards. TB is my favorite part of this game, and in my opinion is much more fun than other modes. I wish there were even more battles per phase!

Hear hear! (Or is it here here? Hear here perhaps?)
    TB is great. More please.
    Know what would be better than deploying 10 heroes into the boring platoons? Actual platoon missions that require gameplay to complete.
    Ships would not make much sense though, using LS ships to complete DS platoon missions would not work well.
This discussion has been closed.