Let's Talk Jawas

13Next

Replies

• YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    First of all, I love that this thread has been brought back twice now and is still going.

I'm still at 6* on my Jawa (I have long since stopped gearing/farming these characters), but I have to say, I LOVE using this team whenever I have the opportunity. I use them in the first stage of LSTB because that's the only time I can defeat anything with them, and honestly, the times I get to use my jawas is some of the most fun I have playing this game.

So I would love to have more reason/opportunity to use them because I just get such a kick out of it when I can. The special TW bonus they had was a little a lot crazy, but just the fact that it let me use them on offense rather than as a defensive filler was great. If they came out with an assault battle that let you use jawas in addition to some other faction (why on earth doesn't Resistance have an AB?), that would probably be the best case scenario. I just want there to be SOME use for them. They're too fun to have them just rot away unused on every roster that has them.
  • Options
    Said it before and and will say it again - farm the factions you like, when you like.

Eventually, their time will come.

One day -

cos4ig219vvb.png

They will rise ;)
  • Options
    Could this be it? Could they actually be used for something in this game (counter to the new Geonosian reworks)?
  • Options
    As someone who loves Jawas, I am taking the time and effort to farm them all to gear 12 regardless of their usefulness or not.

It appears that I've been sidetracked since then. Not got them there yet, but definitely will.

I have never quoted myself 2 times before, but there's a first time for everything. All my Jawas are G11 and I couldn't be happier.
    Let the Jawas have their time in the sun. Geos are their one single use now. Don't rip that away from them.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Options
    #reworkjawas
  • Options
    Are we sure Geonosians are the only thing they counter? Would this ability work to counter any/every other swarm attack? I guess the key world be how often they swarm, but I can't imagine they wouldn't do a real number on Jedi Revan or GK teams too.
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Options
    yuuzhanron wrote: »
    Are we sure Geonosians are the only thing they counter? Would this ability work to counter any/every other swarm attack? I guess the key world be how often they swarm, but I can't imagine they wouldn't do a real number on Jedi Revan or GK teams too.

JKR’s damage output is so much higher than Geonosians and with the protection regeneration outside of their turns, that’s way too much for Jawas to take any of them out.
  • Options
    Ugluk199 wrote: »
    yuuzhanron wrote: »

JKR’s damage output is so much higher than Geonosians and with the protection regeneration outside of their turns, that’s way too much for Jawas to take any of them out.

That and the number of assists isn't comparable. In Ahnold's video he had 40 TDs on the bugs' team.
  • Options
    Full Jawa team is kinda garbage, if you want them to really go somewhere get a droid (I use L3-37). I have a 30k power Jawa team and they can take on most 40k squads as well as some 50k squads. These little guys are not to be underestimated.
  • Options
    For the most part they can’t do much against any squad that has high protection regen or health regen or uses multiple taunting units. In general Phoenix is the strongest counter I’ve seen for Jawas
  • Options
    For the most part they can’t do much against any squad that has high protection regen or health regen or uses multiple taunting units. In general Phoenix is the strongest counter I’ve seen for Jawas

Why did you necro this thread?
  • EA_Joz
    4056 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/127295/forum-guidelines

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.