Django Unchained quote

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Narzis wrote: »
    Teague wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »
    No reason to make Jango a clone. He was not bred in a lab and raised to be one. He is just a bounty hunter with Mandalorian armor. So no reason to give him anything other than Bounty Hunter and Scoundrel tag.

Separatist. Hopefully he can get a good Separatist lead ability and make that faction at least feel like a faction. Currently the tag merely exists but isn't used at all in any characters kit.

Exactly. And hopefully we will see soon some separatist goodness with a GG / droid rework, separatist capital ship, etc.

They better rework Mace.....Can you imagine the outcome of Mace vs Jango as he stands ;)
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »

I took it as a quote from Django, dropped the D and thought Jango.

“The D is silent.”
    —Django
  • Options
    Wait wait wait wait why doesn't boba have the clone tag? After all he is just another clone
  • Options
    wnnxk17np76u.jpg

...just saying...
  • UdalCuain
    5044 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Wait wait wait wait why doesn't boba have the clone tag? After all he is just another clone

He was a clone, but not by the design of the clone troopers. He is "unmodified".
    Post edited by UdalCuain on
  • Options
    Demandredd wrote: »
    wnnxk17np76u.jpg

...just saying...

Crumb said that the first blurry image, the one you attributed to the hand, is actually original art for this game. But Jango is already pretty much confirmed anyway...
  • Options
    Obi-wan is not a clone...
  • Options
    Since it's most likely Jango tomorrow, what kind of synergy do you think he will have with Boba?
  • Options
    <crowd chanting> "Jango! Jango! Jango!..." woo hoo! :sweat_smile: lol
    d216xj9zqs9k.jpg
    upwas326u3nj.jpg
    2wyccjxdzdoc.jpg
    q0eh7mvyd16j.jpg
    0dsycmsg98uc.jpg

Who else is excited for Jango? Let me hear ya! :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    But for theory crafting: Which is gonna be needed to unlock jango (if he is legendary since its not confirmed) Separatist or Bounty Hunters?
  • Options
    But for theory crafting: Which is gonna be needed to unlock jango (if he is legendary since its not confirmed) Separatist or Bounty Hunters?

If the usual pattern is followed it'd be neither technically, it'd be jedi. Most (with the exception of gmy) require an opposing force to collect (thrawn and palps need rebels, bb8 needs fo, R2 needs empire). It's the fact that both thrawn and palps need the same tag effectively (phoenix for 1 and rebels for the other can both be completed using the exact same 5 toons) that has me hoping it's. Jedi requirement
  • Options
    Nema wrote: »

If the usual pattern is followed it'd be neither technically, it'd be jedi. Most (with the exception of gmy) require an opposing force to collect (thrawn and palps need rebels, bb8 needs fo, R2 needs empire). It's the fact that both thrawn and palps need the same tag effectively (phoenix for 1 and rebels for the other can both be completed using the exact same 5 toons) that has me hoping it's. Jedi requirement

Hm hadn't thought of that tbh. Just glad I'm fine whatever way it goes, plenty of 7-Star Separatist, bounty hunters, galactic republic, or jedi depending on whichever way they go.
  • Options
    I knew this month was going to be awesome for me! Jango as an anniversary gift, 7* Talzin, 3 7* capital ships. At least big for me
  • Options
    The shoulder/rocket part is **** near spot on, but just off enough that I think it could actually be Kenobi's shoulder we're seeing in the rain with a Camino tower behind him. So new territory battle with Jango reward on DS and new Kenobi on LS? However, I just watched the scene in the movie and Kenobi doesn't take his robe off to expose that area during the fight, so it wouldn't be an image taken straight from the film
  • Monel
    2789 posts Member
    Options

“The D is silent.”
    —Django

Bwhahahaha, yes I know. But in order to get Jango Fett you drop the D from Django
  • Options

“The D is silent.”
    —Django

Bwhahahaha, yes I know. But in order to get Jango Fett you drop the D from Django

It is also a direct movie quote.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    also Boba is not a clone
    You should rewatch Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the clones where young boba fett was introduced to Obi-Wan Kenobi on Kamino

he doesn't have the tag i meant.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Yes I assumed it was in reference to Jango Fett, but it's pretty hilarious that is the quote they chose to use.

I wonder if he'll be both bounty hunter and clone trooper factions.

While he is the template to clones, he has no reason to have any synergy with them.

Ugh, I gotta be this nerd. But actually, Jango does have a reason to have a synergy with them as he was the building block for the Clone's training. Basically he helped train the Clones in the beginning.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Folks, let's remember that discussions about racism aren't appropriate for the forums. Thanks.
  • Options
    This discussion is not about racism but about the statement the devs made or did i get this wrong?