Marquees

Prev13456719
Bz183
170 posts Member
edited September 2018
We desperately need a break from the marquee march. Let's break up the monotony a little bit. With the sith raid on farm for most veteran players we need something to strive for.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    What...
    Is the picture of?
    Is the meaning of this?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Note: I assume an official dev convo will be created soon.
  • Options
    Since it is so hard to wait another five days, does that fuzzy picture ring any bells with anyone?
  • Options
    Its a picture of the new legendary hero. I reckon they will bring it slowly into focus to tease us.
  • Options
    Looks like its either a hint (blown up pixels of a new character/event) of something upcoming or an error.
  • Options
    Same. This is the long tease...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Dralkyr wrote: »

I assume it’s a pretty big character if they actually take the time to tease us. I think it’s also safe to assume it’s a Rebel, maybe Jedi Luke?
  • Options
    4y3adiephaua.png
  • Options
    Revan's mask.

It's a long tease and we have the exact fuse. Anyone with skill in this sort of thing could attempt to recreate the image.
  • Options
    Nihion wrote: »

I assume it’s a pretty big character if they actually take the time to tease us. I think it’s also safe to assume it’s a Rebel, maybe Jedi Luke?

I’m guessing BH- and the pixelated image is devs learning from Thrawn event - when ppl just turned up the brightness.
  • Options

There's a lot of red in there so it's probably a dark side character.
  • Options
    Gary from Spongebob!!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Revan's mask.

It's a long tease and we have the exact fuse. Anyone with skill in this sort of thing could attempt to recreate the image.

I see more of Jango, but both are possible
  • Options
    Darth Jar Jar is the main thing that comes to mind...

Serious note though, it's pretty dark and what looks to be a red lightsabre, so my guess is dark side maybe Darth Bane?
  • Options
    Meetra Surik!
  • Options
    Canderous Ordo

Take a squint and he's there :smile:
  • Options
    Some people saying it’s nudes
  • Options
    Definitely looks dark side. Been googling images of Revan, Malak, and Maul (possible Solo character legendary) but so far nothing that quite matches that profile.
  • Options
    Looks like someone with a hood. I thinks its Revan.
  • Options
    We also don't know how zoomed in this is, so at this point it's most likely impossible. Hopefully everyday it gets clearer. I'm exciting to have a new legendary that I won't get first time around
  • Options
    hop5s0gpsaee.png
  • Options
    The reddish color scheme makes me think Geonosis, and the blue in the corner makes me think Jangos mask, but my suspicion is the picture is intentionally misleading, so who knows?
  • Options
    Where does the red come in?
  • Options
    Yippee <3
    Finally Porg is coming.
  • Options
    zwfu98c6lwnl.jpg

A bit zoomed in maybe?
  • Options
    I can kind of see Canderous holding his heavy repeater. There's a spot that looks like gray hair.
  • Options
    Revan's mask.

I see more of Jango, but both are possible

This is true, the elements of blue could be it. I just took the primarily brown color to mean Revan (who had primarily brown colors associated and it could potentially be the picture of the Jedi Council talking to Revan and Malak before they leave for war, but yes, it could most definitely be either one. I'll check out more images to try and match.