Marquees

Replies

• Options
    If Jango, are we going to need clones or bounty hunters to complete his event? I barely have either
  • Options
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    9s8xe8n6mrxa.png

I little cleaner picture looks like jango

Am I the only one who sees Duke Nukem?
  • Options
    It's make me thinking of Exar Xun. I don't know why ...

On the picture, we can see a white human male with dark hair (a pony tail ?) and a dark outfit. Behind his head, it seems we can see a moon (Oderon ?)

As much as I would love this. I don't think it's gonna be Exar Kun
  • Options
    Btw... has anyone ever considered an intentional troll move? It's Revan with just one lightsabre activated, the other on is held in the air and is about to be activated? ^^
  • Options
    I most certainly see Donald Trump in that picture. I don't know what CG is thinking - adding him to this game. Insanity.
  • Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    Patrixon wrote: »
    DarthHanse wrote: »
    i only see R2 (in the back) and C3PO! (in front shaking his arms)

Same as I, everyone see Jango, but you guys forgot about r2 behind...would be fun if they release C3PO. Jango could be a reward like ROLO from new Territory Battle.

If it is C3P0, what's that red blast at his (from his point of view) right hand, and why is his left hand so long?

An ewok torch. Clearly C3PO sitting in his wicker throne on Endor with arms raised in panic because Luke is levitating him around. No question.

C3PO confirmed.
  • Ultra
    11597 posts Moderator
    Options
    RunchGwar wrote: »
    dw48crgmxnt4.jpg

Hate to break it to you guys, but it's Momaw Nadon. Can't believe no one else figured it out yet, to be honest.
    That Ithorian Jedi in The Clone Wars series was pretty cool. Always found Ithorians a cool species due to KOTOR II

• RufusDogbreath
    233 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Imagine being such a close-minded hater that you write a character off just because you're scared of girls......

*eyeroll* Imagine being such a close-minded hater that you write off every opinion diverse to your own by slapping a marginalizing, disparaging label on the author.

Not liking a weak character in a weak subplot of a weak movie doesn’t automatically make a person a close-minded hater scared of girls.

Rian Johnson: My SW movie will be beyond reproach!
    Ghost of Orson Welles: Are you going to create the Citizen Kane of Sci-fi?
    RJ: LOL! No, you old fool! When people challenge the plot or dialogue or character motives, my acolytes and I will just slap a socially unacceptable label on them so they have to defend themselves. That way we can avoid ever discussing any challenges to the merits of the film.
    GoOW: In my day, we just made a good film...
    RJ: Misogynist!
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    Pacyn4life wrote: »
    Just remeber, if Jango is coming... Mace is too...

Good point. Would be interesting if they brought in the two together. Mace’s ship challenge is coming in a few days too, and after a very short delay...
  • Options
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    I see a walrus...
    Wilford Brimley confirmed.
    "Diabetes."

*Diabeetus
    [/quote]

anyone else concerned he spent all those years promoting Quaker instant Oats then suddenly got diabetees???
  • Options
    I want all of you to place the original photo on your screen and step back to the back of your room and look at this graphic from a distance. It's clearly a person in a black outfit in the center with smoke coming up to upper right side. I'm saying it's Jedi Luke!!
  • Options
    I hope it's a troll and Sept 12th they post something completely random. Would be well played by the Devs.
    But any Legendary thats takes BH would be sweet.
    What I'd really like is the Sith raid changes and a Reys hero Journey some time soon.
  • Options
    I want all of you to place the original photo on your screen and step back to the back of your room and look at this graphic from a distance. It's clearly a person in a black outfit in the center with smoke coming up to upper right side. I'm saying it's Jedi Luke!!

I did that, but looks more like Jango
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Imagine being such a close-minded hater that you write a character off just because you're scared of girls......

*eyeroll* Imagine being such a close-minded hater that you write off every opinion diverse to your own by slapping a marginalizing, disparaging label on the author.

Not liking a weak character in a weak subplot of a weak movie doesn’t automatically make a person a close-minded hater scared of girls.

Rian Johnson: My SW movie will be beyond reproach!
    Ghost of Orson Welles: Are you going to create the Citizen Kane of Sci-fi?
    RJ: LOL! No, you old fool! When people challenge the plot or dialogue or character motives, my acolytes and I will just slap a socially unacceptable label on them so they have to defend themselves. That way we can avoid ever discussing any challenges to the merits of the film.
    GoOW: In my day, we just made a good film...
    RJ: Misogynist!

That’s a sad but true statement. Don’t like Holdo? SEXIST! Don’t like Rose? Sexist and racist! Think the Finn/Rose side adventure was stupid and pointless? SUPER racist! Hate Space Force Mary Poppins Leia? You’re disparaging the dead!
  • Options

I saw a sailboat
  • Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    Patrixon wrote: »
    DarthHanse wrote: »
    i only see R2 (in the back) and C3PO! (in front shaking his arms)

Same as I, everyone see Jango, but you guys forgot about r2 behind...would be fun if they release C3PO. Jango could be a reward like ROLO from new Territory Battle.

If it is C3P0, what's that red blast at his (from his point of view) right hand, and why is his left hand so long?

An ewok torch. Clearly C3PO sitting in his wicker throne on Endor with arms raised in panic because Luke is levitating him around. No question.

C3PO confirmed.

Call me crazy but I thought c3po was gold...
    Not silverish bluish redish gray, or whatever color you call that
  • Options
    I hope that it's not Jango just so I can see everyone implode!

If you look at it backwards, while upside, when the moon in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, you see it:
    zmuvi97v8q9l.jpg
  • Options
    I hope that it's not Jango just so I can see everyone implode!

If you look at it backwards, while upside, when the moon in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, you see it:
    zmuvi97v8q9l.jpg

I'm with you on this one. I just want to watch the world burn if it's not Jango.
  • Options
    JiggyMoose wrote: »
    I saw a sailboat

It's actually a schooner.
  • Options
    Canderous Ordo
  • Options
    Hahaha.. I got it.

On 9/12/18 they give us the next image which is also blurred and pixelated, just less so, so we get our next clue that gets the community jumping... down CG's throats.
  • Options
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    I saw a sailboat

You know what? There is no easter bunny! Over there...it’s just a guy in a suit!
  • Monel
    2794 posts Member
    Options
    I saw a sailboat

Say.... would you like a chocolate covered pretzel?
  • HershBathens74
    62 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    My bet would be Jango.
    But i'm sure there's a trick somewhere...
    Have we mentioned this guy yet ?
    67cq2cz9zrea.png
    6x3qd1cfafds.jpg

• Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    I see a walrus...
    Wilford Brimley confirmed.

I got die a bee tis
  • Options
    I saw a sailboat

• Options
    ...and by enhancing the pixilated image thusly... we see... yeeeerrrrrrsssss...w5n988u8hwna.png
  • Options
    Honestly I'm pretty convinced it's Jango, but basically everyone here is. So I think that it is not him, but either a Hero's Journey Revan, or a Marquee Malak.
  • Options
    You guys all got the jango fever
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Like the old guild fever
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales