Replies

• Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    NikWolver wrote: »
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    one person got insanely close with their guess.
    You will see it in game when the event is live for sure!
    If this is true its not Jango because that is the obvious guess. They wouldn't say "one person got close".

He was referring to the location depicted in the image. Not the character just look at the dialogue in page 16. He pretty much confirmed it's Jango
    To be clear, one person outlined the character in the exact pose he or she is in the image. Nailed nearly every detail. I'll have to share it tomorrow. I think a few people may know the answer in this thread...

is this fun for you? all these **** pages over a blurry pic and not you chime in with lolnonsense? jfc could this be more boring? post who it is or ****. good lord, I mean...
    I was just amazed at how close they got to the original character stance
    If you don't know who it is then here:
    pp280602aigo.png

Can ya’ll see Jango in this screen capture or is it still not clear...
  • Options
    Anyone seen the latest post on how you like the bounty hunting business... big hint so excited
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    If this is true its not Jango because that is the obvious guess. They wouldn't say "one person got close".

He was referring to the location depicted in the image. Not the character just look at the dialogue in page 16. He pretty much confirmed it's Jango
    To be clear, one person outlined the character in the exact pose he or she is in the image. Nailed nearly every detail. I'll have to share it tomorrow. I think a few people may know the answer in this thread...

is this fun for you? all these **** pages over a blurry pic and not you chime in with lolnonsense? jfc could this be more boring? post who it is or ****. good lord, I mean...
    pp280602aigo.png

So the dude in blue armour in the bottom right of the screen grab, zoom in...forgive my lack of knowledge, but who is that?
  • Options
    SirAlec wrote: »
    Anyone seen the latest post on how you like the bounty hunting business... big hint so excited
    From dr King Schultz in django unchained, guess that actually does put it as jango
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »

pp280602aigo.png

So the dude in blue armour in the bottom right of the screen grab, zoom in...forgive my lack of knowledge, but who is that?

This is Jango !
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Of course I’m impatient and really wanna who it is and I hate to wait it. But I wanna thank you for the teasers and playing with us! I likes this part of community-life :)

Playing the game got really exhausting the last month and it feelt like the community got neglect. We got flooded with so much new content which costs us so much life time and ingame resources, which most of us really don’t have! It felt like you give a **** on us. So interact with the community with the “road ahead”, further QoL-Updates and this teasers feels a little bit better.

So now give us the possibility to get the ingame content without flooding any more and give us even more resources for the much more content. There is so much we have to do but the resources are so less and we already spent a lot of real time to the game CG shouldn’t be more ;-)

But really: thanks for the teasers! I will enjoy them :)
  • Options
    If you still dont get which character we're getting after publishing a dJANGO quote, somethings really wrong with you.
  • Options
    It does seem like a lock that it's Jango. The only other slight possibility in my mind is that it could be Canderous Ordo - who slumming as a Bounty Hunter-Thug for Davik.

Going with Jango we just need to see how he will be released. It doesn't look like a legendary, although they could be just announcing an upcoming legendary for a month from now. I feel like it's more likely that we are finally getting a new TB map - the battle of Geonosis- and that Jango shards will either be up for grabs in a special mission or added to the guild event store. This would add some weight to the decision to make Leia shards the login reward this month with LS TB becoming slightly less frequent with addition of another one. Perhaps every other would be Geonosis with the two Hoth battles rotating as the other TB each month.
    Clones and droids with bonuses?
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb I just want to tell you that this teaser thing is awesome. This is a great idea to have the community thinking hard on a blurry image. I loved it. Thank you man ! PS : too bad it is not Jedi Luke
  • Options
    If you still dont get which character we're getting after publishing a dJANGO quote, somethings really wrong with you.

Or you haven't seen the movie in a few years ... :smile:
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    Nice, wonder if it will be the name of one of his abilities

@Maxminus1980 That actually would be really cool imo. The title would be too long though. They'd have to shorten it to "Simple Man Making His Way in the Universe". I'd actually rather see one of his abilities be called "Possibly". That would be very cool. :)
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Jango Fett: I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.

@Maxminus1980

rj9zkisf0k3q.png

:sunglasses:

Is that his only line? :/

@Silent_Storm117

8hz86dxkyswe.jpg

Actually not really. lol. He says a lot more but you'd have to watch Attack of the Clones to find out for yourself. lol. ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options

pp280602aigo.png

I for one am super excited to see Jango be released to the game. I still remember watching Attack of the Clones in the theatre. I loved everything about it... Kamino and the Outer Rim. But Jango Fett was probably my number one favorite part of the entire movie. I actually love the hype and mystery behind all these new toon releases. Speculating along with all the anticipation is half the fun! So i tip my hat to you Sir @CG_SBCrumb ;) (Well done on the Django quote btw.)
    Bring on Jango. Woo hoo! :sweat_smile:
    t5x9ztkceppe.jpg
    jd2yvi2bx3xi.jpg
    31j1bcgioqjk.jpg
    z6uqyvfc6uw7.jpg
    ddovnquzkwyy.jpg
    Guess what has two thumbs and is excited for Jango? This guy! :sunglasses: LOL
    Anyone else out there excited? Who's with me? :smiley:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Jango, Jango, Jango and probably Kamino's rain in the background. I'll bet this new toon will be Unheaded Jango, he already met General Mace Windu.
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    Please don't be jango....we need snoke, or Salacious Crumb, or Jar Jar or anyone but Jango Please let's say no to revan and jango and Jedi luke...

Just say no to OP toons....this is your brain (shows egg)...cracks egg into frying pan....This is your brain on OP toons
  • Options
    Well CG said its only one guy who guessed close so its probley not jango snoke (he would be cool) or reaven not sure about jar jar binks
    Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales
  • Options
    Now the question will be the requirements to get him. Will it be BH, will it be Mace Windu...etc
  • Options
    BH Watto is my guess.
  • Options
    Yeah with all the BH stuff being done, i'd be surprised if it wasn't them
  • Options
    Now the question will be the requirements to get him. Will it be BH, will it be Mace Windu...etc

Maybe he will be shards in a new territory wars, just like imperial probe droid

• Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    ddovnquzkwyy.jpg
    Guess what has two thumbs and is excited for Jango? This guy! :sunglasses: LOL
    Anyone else out there excited? Who's with me? :smiley:

Oh cool they're putting Moana's dad in the game.

• Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    Mahbrethir wrote: »
    https://variety.com/2017/film/news/star-wars-episode-ix-release-date-jj-abrams-1202555963/

The Episode XI release date was announced last year on 9/12.... that means the new character is JJ Abrams.... NOOOOOOOOO

Didn't know LFL was releasing more than IX episodic films.

Yeah, my bad. >_>
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    edited September 2018
    Options
    You all might be interested in this Kit Reveal

Also this is one that was dead on:
    13p1u9cev9ma.png

Overlayed over the actual image:
    6hhbeboau802.png

Post edited by CG_SBCrumb on
  • Options
    Bout time!!!!
  • medioXcore
    20 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    You all might be interested in this Kit Reveal

Also this is one that was dead on:
    13p1u9cev9ma.png

Overlayed over the actual image:
    6hhbeboau802.png

Give that man some crystals.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb Can we get that image without the drawing on it? I want it as a wallpaper.
  • Options
    lbc3qz31q2n6.jpeg

The new image under the new sgcrumb post if you google the caption
  • Options
    A little late to the party boss. There's already kit reveal videos of yes, jango.
  • Options
    Is it just me or in the update thread, does the pixelated look an awful lot like Rita Repulsa. Were getting power ragers?!?
  • Options
    It is an awesome image though. Well done art department
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb: could we see the original pic unpixelated?