Hunting for Pieces

Replies

• Tannjam wrote: »
    That other site already solved it with a script for flash puzzles.
    3417177.jpg

Zuckus? :p
  • FRAAMC wrote: »
    It's a sailboat!!

"That's a schooner, not a sailboat!"
  • I know everyone is theorizing that it could be Rebel Chewy based on the hair of who could fit in that central mystery spot...

3417177.jpg

... but you know who's a bounty hunter and also has the same kind of hair?

Dog1-600x794.jpg

Star Wars Dog confirmed.
  • Edit: never mind, I see the completed puzzle was posted here, big black box and all.

I got this far and realized I had to sleep before work.
    r6qc5yhmxahf.png

How are we supposed to do the puzzle?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    FRAAMC wrote: »
    It's a sailboat!!

"That's a schooner, not a sailboat!"

"A schooner IS a sailboat, ****head!"
  • 638ymcyqxmg4.jpeg

The answer!
  • A bunch of ESB bounty hunters who were hunting Han, Leia (we already have both of those from ESB), Chewie, and C3PO (both of them we don't have)... and Chewie was "Hunting for Pieces" of 3PO on Bespin.... that and the Falcon in the background really points towards a Chewie from ESB, probably with C3PO on his back.

Maybe a legendary event for Rebel Chewbacca and flash events for C3po pieces or something like it
  • Tbh, bit of a **** move to give a puzzle that doesn't even reveal anything on completion, just a black box and a question mark.
  • Zinke7 wrote: »
    Hunting for pieces to me means that we are looking at a droid of some kind and it will probably be 3CPO.

@Zinke7 Also BB8's event was called "Pieces and Plans" so maybe this could be a threepio legendary event. I'd be up for it! :smiley:g3mwaogba7td.jpg
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • People are gonna be mad when it’s not chewie now lol

People are always going to be mad. No big deal.
  • I really hope it isnt chewie... there are so many characters, important to the Star Wars story that we dont have yet, and we have 2 Luke's, 5 Hans, 2 Leias, 2 Kylos, 2 Sidious (different names but same person right?), plus others I forget at the moment, and random mob enforcer type characters... before we add a bunch more multiples or random nameless characters let's add them please! I'm all for OG Chewie, just not now.

I dont particularly care about Padme, but she plays a major and important part in almost half the movies and much of the animated series, same with Jabba, even annoying Jar Jar plays a large part in a couple movies and the animated series. Let's get the important people and droids in, before we start add the many other versions of existing characters....
  • pfskoyg2djp9.jpg

I'm guessing 4 Lom
  • I feel like everyone is ignoring the second puzzle where 4-LOM is saying "It's not me!" and Salacious Crumb is photoshopped over Chewbacca.
    I make character kits! Ask me and I will try my best to make one for fun.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    My guess is Zuckuss.. He's the only one to fit the bill, considering the second puzzle said it's not 4lom. Clever use of your profile pics also @CG_SBCrumb. If I'm right, do I win something? Lol

um, no. #JABBA!!!!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • So am I right that were going to need a 7* Bossk?
  • Gannon wrote: »
    My guess is Zuckuss.. He's the only one to fit the bill, considering the second puzzle said it's not 4lom. Clever use of your profile pics also @CG_SBCrumb. If I'm right, do I win something? Lol

There is no Lego Zuckuss minifigure so unfortunately it is probably not him
  • Looks like a brownish colour reflecting off the front of IG-88. Coupled with the Lego Falcon in the background, I think it’s OT Chewbacca.
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Gannon wrote: »

I pieced together the first puzzle. Did CG released a second with Crumb and the 4lom insert afterwards (page 5) or is that a forum photoshop? If it's the latter then that's not cool, @CG_SBCrumb because that puzzle took a couple of hours and some seriously risky RSI motions.

Crumb released a second puzzle, which was the image of 4LOM saying "not me."

Also, while an awesome idea, the puzzle was solved in about 10 minutes because apparently there are scripts that do such things.
  • Id prefer word riddles or something. Who has the time to sit there screwing around with a puzzle for hours?
  • It’s either General Solo, Endor Leia, Boushh Leia, RotJ Lando or Endor RotJ Luke.
  • Weren't those the bounty hunters trying to get Han so the empire could freeze him in carbonite? Carbonite Han confirmed!
  • Id prefer word riddles or something. Who has the time to sit there screwing around with a puzzle for hours?

Nobody...... That's why we clicked on the pics of the folks that used an online program to.solve it in two minutes....
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    DarthCPA wrote: »
    Weren't those the bounty hunters trying to get Han so the empire could freeze him in carbonite? Carbonite Han confirmed!

Ya know what @DarthCPA ? Wait a minute... yep. No I agree. I definitely see it now. Carbonite Han could be it. Lol. I mean just look... :smile:

1yv94rg9mc6q.jpg
    6u31fuze18ol.jpg

See? Who else thinks so too? He is silver after all, am I right? ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • The bickering that goes on in the thread is a funny as some of the ideas. My guess would be Jedi Luke
  • Chewbacca seems like a good possibility. I would like it to be Jabba though-
  • Pulsipher wrote: »
    Chewbacca seems like a good possibility. I would like it to be Jabba though-

jabba plz!!!!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • iodgsa6xpb0r.jpg 4-lom confirmed