Hunting for Pieces

15678911Next

Replies

• Why are they all leaning back surrounding whoever in the middle...... Definitely slave Leia
  • Chewbacca confirmed and any 5 bounty hunters needed thanks devs
  • Garmaddon wrote: »
    Chewbacca confirmed and any 5 bounty hunters needed thanks devs

It says any 5 OT BH and their are only five
  • NIGHTMAN wrote: »
    Garmaddon wrote: »
    Chewbacca confirmed and any 5 bounty hunters needed thanks devs

It says any 5 OT BH and their are only five

It's a legendary event so any 5 bounty hunters
  • Whats the best budget bh team? (f2p)

Easiest to get is Boba, ig88, greedo, cad bane and dengar (dengar takes a while as he is from.guild shop)
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    Whats the best budget bh team? (f2p)

Easiest to get is Boba, ig88, greedo, cad bane and dengar (dengar takes a while as he is from.guild shop)

This is what I'm rolling with. Hopefully it's enough.

If it's as hard as they claim, you probably need at least g11+ compared to the usual g8.
  • Yawnn
  • I have maxed out BH..... my question is where does OT Chewy fit in anywhere useful?

He’s not on a Treya team
    He’s not on a Jedi team
    He’s not on a BH team
    He’s not on a Phoenix team
    He’s not on a droid team
    He’s not on a YOLO team
    He’s not on a night sisters team

So unless they make him super OP with crazy leader ability to jumpstart Scoundrles I’m very confused by this legendary. He doesn’t fit in like the top 10 metas or seems to have a place outside of some utility team. If you make him a smuggler and gave up OG Falcon I guess you could use him in the smuggler and cargo event atleast.

• Smuggler/Scoundrel leadership and a unique that benefits them plus rebels and droids maybe? R2's unique grants benefits to half the Earth's population so why not Chewie's?
  • Foxer wrote: »
    I have maxed out BH..... my question is where does OT Chewy fit in anywhere useful?

He’s not on a Treya team
    He’s not on a Jedi team
    He’s not on a BH team
    He’s not on a droid team
    He’s not on a YOLO team

So unless they make him super OP with crazy leader ability to jumpstart Scoundrles I’m very confused by this legendary. He doesn’t fit in like the top 10 metas or seems to have a place outside of some utility team. If you make him a smuggler and gave up OG Falcon I guess you could use him in the smuggler and cargo event atleast.

He may get the r2 treatment with factions.
    Scoundrel, smug, rebel,maybe res (since vet chewy isn’t one) not galactic republic because CW Chewy has that tag. Maybe even something wookie specific too.
  • Foxer wrote: »
    I have maxed out BH..... my question is where does OT Chewy fit in anywhere useful?

He’s not on a Treya team
    He’s not on a Jedi team
    He’s not on a BH team
    He’s not on a droid team
    He’s not on a YOLO team

Rebels are returning to meta.....Soon. lol
  • There’s a lot of kind of weird theories here in regards to Hero’s Journeys.

Looking at past practice for legendaries, the opposite faction was needed to unlock them. R2 needed Empire, BB8 needed First Order.

IF, and it’s a big if, this is teasing a legendary that’s related to Jedi Luke, then it would be a light side toon. My money in that case would be on OT Chewie.

If it is OT Chewie, then the Jedi Luke Hero’s Journey toons to bet on would be CLS, ROLO, Hoth Han, Hoda, and OT Chewie.

...of course this is holding CG to the fact they would keep up with their past practice, which is not written in stone.

Hey for once I called it right! Everything’s coming up Milhouse!

Hope I’m wrong about the rest of the toons for Jedi Luke though.
  • Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • There’s a lot of kind of weird theories here in regards to Hero’s Journeys.

Looking at past practice for legendaries, the opposite faction was needed to unlock them. R2 needed Empire, BB8 needed First Order.

IF, and it’s a big if, this is teasing a legendary that’s related to Jedi Luke, then it would be a light side toon. My money in that case would be on OT Chewie.

If it is OT Chewie, then the Jedi Luke Hero’s Journey toons to bet on would be CLS, ROLO, Hoth Han, Hoda, and OT Chewie.

...of course this is holding CG to the fact they would keep up with their past practice, which is not written in stone.

Calling the same..... ^5
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    There’s a lot of kind of weird theories here in regards to Hero’s Journeys.

Calling the same..... ^5

Samsies
  • It's obviously lego Han Solo
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    sweet, another lame chewie zzzzzzzz. #JabbaFoLife
    edit: ps. Sweet fake pic for the fun pic-put-together-game!...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • It's going to be unscrambled and it will be chewie with his fishnet back pack carrying arround c3p0.