Hunting for Pieces

Replies

• So rebel Chewie?

Then the "real" Falcon (episodes IV-VI) legendary event unlocked with Cargo Ships and piloted by him and raid Han?

This is possible, but it becomes a little bit boring. We have a team of han solo and with this we will get a 5 chube team...

Would it not make 4 Chewies? CWC, Vet Chewie, Vandor Chewie and Rebels Chewie?
  • evoluza wrote: »
    What's with that Lego stuff? Do we now get Lego versions of every character

It's gonna be a legondary journey!
  • andreacesa00
    260 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    So rebel Chewie?

Then the "real" Falcon (episodes IV-VI) legendary event unlocked with Cargo Ships and piloted by him and raid Han?

This is possible, but it becomes a little bit boring. We have a team of han solo and with this we will get a 5 chube team...

Would it not make 4 Chewies? CWC, Vet Chewie, Vandor Chewie and Rebels Chewie?

Ok man, but the point is having a lot of versions of the same character. I love chube, but three versions are enough. Before adding another wookie, it should be fine if they rework something (like Mace, Grievous)...
    Let's see, I can't wait for this.
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Maybe it's something yet missing from here?
    normal_ultimate-sticker-collection-lego-star-wars-minifigures-1495142045.jpg
  • It could be Sugi for a bounty hunter. (based on the grey reflection at the feet of the ? Lego toon, and Sugi has a silver lower body in her 3D picture. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Sugi-SWI125.jpg)
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Weaselcult wrote: »
    vn6py55rmf6j.jpg

Maybe? His head shape kind of fits the gap.
    Which Lego head would not fit into that gap?

JABBA THE HUTT!
    vn6py55rmf6j.jpg

Jabbas head

Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
    vn6py55rmf6j.jpg

Was the link supposed to lead to a blank screen, implying ALL heads fit the shape? Or is the link broken? Either could work and I wanna make sure.
  • IPerhaps it's C3PO.... :D
  • What's with IG86 being there? Unless that is KRONOS-327, and the hint is for Ziro, not Jabba...
  • Jabba, Jabba, jabba, jabba, jabba... PLEASE!!!
  • This is the type of thread that makes me love this forum.
    Snark, hate, banter, smarts, lore. Complaints. Complaints about complaints. Humorous. It’s fantastic.
  • Oh and of course Legos!
  • Are you guys blind? It's 100% Darth Jar Jar. The evidence for this is that one thing we dont have and will never need is..... Darth Binks.Lol >:)
  • The bounty hunters are surrounding someone, it’s not as if they’re going for a group hug so it’s definitely someone lightside. They’re all from the original trilogy and they were told to hunt down the falcon. So here is my prediction:

The next legendary will be OT Chewie, requiring the OT bounty hunters (boba, bossk, greedo, ig and dengar). I would expect that to drop in early October.

Rolo being the log in is also not a coincidence, because both of those characters, along with CLS, Hoda and either raid han or Captain han will be needed for a Jedi Luke legendary, which will probably drop in December after some han log in shards and a rerun of r2 and CLS events
  • The bounty hunters are surrounding someone, it’s not as if they’re going for a group hug so it’s definitely someone lightside. They’re all from the original trilogy and they were told to hunt down the falcon. So here is my prediction:

The next legendary will be OT Chewie, requiring the OT bounty hunters (boba, bossk, greedo, ig and dengar). I would expect that to drop in early October.

Rolo being the log in is also not a coincidence, because both of those characters, along with CLS, Hoda and either raid han or Captain han will be needed for a Jedi Luke legendary, which will probably drop in December after some han log in shards and a rerun of r2 and CLS events

I like this. So no r2 needed as I thought. What about KOTOR toons? They look like a journey too.

This is a good theory, but the picture might just indicate that it's OT Chewie, not who will be needed for unlock. A heroes journey type event with the Solo toons would also be a viable option for introducing OT Chewie and make those toons actually worth it, especially if you're right about needing him for a Jedi Luke Legendary.
  • Given the silver reflection, return of the Clone Wars, and tall height, I know believe that it is...
    0gmq6t1a71l0.png

The reflection is the best clue we have, and it does indeed resemble these feet. They don’t look to be normal Lego feet. Also, 4-Lom is the bounty hunter that nobody thinks of, that nobody asked for, it makes no sense to create hype for a D list character.

The bounty hunters could be misdirection here.
  • If rather have Rey back 9/20. This is just an auto marquee event
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    ThisYeezy wrote: »
    fxk8sf2omp2c.png

2nd puzzle was solved. Says it's not 4-LOM.

Why does Bossk have a blaster bolt shooting out of his ****?

Found it. Clearly Darth Benny from the lego movie. Note his lightsaber. Here it is from another angle.

ltz1mnrx54qq.jpg

He will certainly come with his "spaceship, Spaceship, SPACESHIP!"
  • Given the shape of the space, I feel like it is Pong Krell
    61KyLkTUKZL._SL1239_.jpg

Based on that picture, more like Bong Krell.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • crzydroid
    7233 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    So rebel Chewie?

I would like to see the Falcon as a Hero's Journey requiring Lando's Falcon.

• ThisYeezy wrote: »
    fxk8sf2omp2c.png

2nd puzzle was solved. Says it's not 4-LOM.

Why does Bossk have a blaster bolt shooting out of his ****?

I looked up that Lego piece and only found three Star Wars sets that it's used in, one of them being this set based on the scene in ROTJ with the Sarlacc:
    lmf8m30her6l.png
    Lego sarlacc confirmed.
    61KyLkTUKZL._SL1239_.jpg

You wish my friend, but CG pretty much despise the Jedi faction in this game. They don't give two flying monkeys with no pants for them. period.

Not even Ki-Adi-Mundi is in the game.
    61KyLkTUKZL._SL1239_.jpg

You wish my friend, but CG pretty much despise the Jedi faction in this game. They don't give two flying monkeys with no pants for them. period.

There are lots of Jedi in the game. Ki adi Mundi never did anything in the movies besides tell Kenobi what to do before getting shot in the back..
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Given the shape of the space, I feel like it is Pong Krell
    61KyLkTUKZL._SL1239_.jpg

There are lots of Jedi in the game. Ki adi Mundi never did anything in the movies besides tell Kenobi what to do before getting shot in the back..

Watch "Landing at Point Rain" from Clone wars season 2 and you will realize why he needs to be in the game. He punks both Anakin and Ahsoka.

Ima Gun Di was only ever in one episode, and he was great in that. Supply Lines also from season 2, if you havent seen it.

Might as watch "Bounty Hunters" from Season 2 to see where Embo was introduced.

3 best episodes, IMHO.

I agree it's OT Chewbacca but I think it will be for either heroes journey for Millennium Falcon or Rebel pilot Luke and his xwing