How about a day early!? [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    So for people that have all the F2P BH 7* (boba, dengar, greedo, ig88, zam, cad) who do you guys think is the best team comp with the F2P BH and what gear do we thing is going to be the minimum? I'm only at 6* with bossk and I assume most F2P players are aswell
  • Options
    Nice to see OT Chewie finally coming to the game, which sets us up nicely for a Hero's Journey Jedi Luke in December.

With that said, can we get some variation to update times? Every single update is during my arena hour and it sucks. Make someone else suffer for once.
  • Options
    So I think a legendary original Chewbacca will be a prerequisite for playing a C3PO hero's journey. This in turn is necessary to free a mythical hero - Jedi Knight Luke.

Despite the fact that it could be made from many characters, many legendary events, which lead to hero journeys, it culminates in my opinion to mythical heroes.

Not only Jedi Knight Luke would be one, but also Revan or dark-side Anakin.

Such iconic figures require special events.

I am fixed - super work CG - Original Chewbacca at the right time :)

• Options
    iPro wrote: »
    So for people that have all the F2P BH 7* (boba, dengar, greedo, ig88, zam, cad) who do you guys think is the best team comp with the F2P BH and what gear do we thing is going to be the minimum? I'm only at 6* with bossk and I assume most F2P players are aswell

I'm running Boba, Dengar, IG 88, Cad and Bossc. Not all 7*, but I'll get some more before he shows.
  • Options
    Seriously? Another Chewbacca?!?

I vow not to level another repeat character until they give us JarJar!!!
  • Options
    Lol, you need this chewie to do a 6 tier event. Tier 1: C3po body; T2: head; T3/4: arms; T5/6: legs
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    A dime a dozen chewy that already exists in the game three times over for some reason, gets this event that will require five seven star BH's and I bet will need some of the recently released ones.

Jango comes out as marque.

Can tell where their priorities lie, lol

Edit: not saying Chewy should not be legendary, but honestly this should be the only version of him. Clone wars Chewy and this one will basically look the exact same, and older/younger version only actually look different cause of the gear they wear. Its basically the same character that we already have that should function exactly like R2 does, one version that's everything.

But what's the fun in that? We can now have a full wookie team.
  • Options
    So I guess the only question remaining here is what will Chewies kit look like and how relevant will he be in end. Will he be a better tank than general Kenobi or Sith trooper? Will he have any effect in the sith raid? Will he be the new meta in arena?
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    Several things:

1. Thanks for the warning a head of time in-game
    2. Do I look Chewbacca? No. Am I excited for his legendary? Yes! I thought it was a shame how bad CW Chewbacca is and the character is non-existent. I think Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca is pretty good but lately because of the focus on Qi'Ra lead in many game modes, I'm actually looking forward to see how his kit works with Rebels/Smugglers/Scoundrels and if he has synergy with toons of those tags. He can literally change the way teams are made by allowing tons of theory crafting (we have a LARGE pool of toons with those tags that are out of meta). Qi'Ra lead is better than CLS lead due to Traya lead's punishment
    3. Han Solo + Chewbacca combo should be fun.
    4. Nice to have a legendary toon again after a long long time. And its not a random toon.
    5. Loving the teasers again. I always loved those.
    QUESTION

Will there be a mythic event too? Or will we get a mythic event after it becomes a legacy event?
  • Options
    iPro wrote: »

I would wager Boba lead would be best with the new thermal det update. Put enough speed on them and greedo, dengar, and cad will be feeding tons of turn meter. If endurance is the issue I think dengar would be the best poor man's bossk.

I'm just hoping that having that make up in the g10/11 range will be sufficient. It'll stink if you need Jango or Bossk leadership to do it with less than g12+
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Excited about Chewie, but again, here we go. Start gearing, REALLY GS12+ gearing the bounty hunters and divert all attention away from smugglers and any other characters. No one will get 7* Chewie without super speedie speed mods at level 6A which are not even available yet. And Embo 7* and Sing 7* will be the keys under a Jango or Bossk lead at 7* all Zeta and payouts maxed.

Jedi Luke announced 1 week after Chewie event ends. So the 1% get him first. Traya meta smashed.
    Post edited by USAFmedic129 on
  • Options
    Gotta say I love the way this legendary release has gone so far. Any 5 bh is great. No panic farm is great. I’m happy to panic gear if needed. Establishes good will. I hope cg keeps going in this direction. I might start to feel like spending money again
  • Options
    Amount of people in th comment section who didn't seem to read the actual post haha

ikr, sometimes people type without looking if their facts are straight

Like our president lol
  • Options
    the 4th chewbacca and still no snoke...no hondo honaka... and other
  • Options
    Another Chewbacca?! Really?! *handclaps*

Still waiting for Sith Raid Changes and JTR!
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    not a fan of the "any 5 BH" part but ok

I'm very much a fan. Panic farming is the WORST! Panic gearing I can do.

Amen
  • Options
    Excited about Chewie, but again, here we go. Start gearing, REALLY GS12+ gearing the bounty hunters and divert all attention away from smugglers and any other characters. No one will get 7* Chewie without super speedie speed mods at level 6A which are not even available yet. And Embo 7* and Secura 7* will be the keys under a Jango or Bossk lead at 7* all Zeta and payouts maxed.

Jedi Luke announced 1 week after Chewie event ends. So the 1% get him first. Traya meta smashed.

I can't tell if this is a joke or if it's actual wild speculation and alarmism.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Excited about Chewie, but again, here we go. Start gearing, REALLY GS12+ gearing the bounty hunters and divert all attention away from smugglers and any other characters. No one will get 7* Chewie without super speedie speed mods at level 6A which are not even available yet. And Embo 7* and Secura 7* will be the keys under a Jango or Bossk lead at 7* all Zeta and payouts maxed.

I can't tell if this is a joke or if it's actual wild speculation and alarmism.

Complete joke. I was LMAO writing it because I got it out before the tin foil hat theorists put forth their antics.
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    murksSP wrote: »
    Still waiting for Sith Raid Changes
    September isn't over

• Options
    niceeeee.... BH are very low on the list to upgrade... stay on target.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    murksSP wrote: »
    Still waiting for Sith Raid Changes
    September isn't over

But they just tease ... tease ... tease .... and tease again. It is what they call communicate with players.

A clear follow up on the raid would be very appreciate.
  • Options
    i am pretty excited about the Event. But the fact that any 5 BH can fight the Event doesn't mean, that any 5 BH can win this Event. Pretty sure you need specific abilities, especially from jango, embo, aurra...
  • Options
    Alucard84 wrote: »
    i am pretty excited about the Event. But the fact that any 5 BH can fight the Event doesn't mean, that any 5 BH can win this Event. Pretty sure you need specific abilities, especially from jango, embo, aurra...

Can’t wait to prove that theory wrong
  • Options
    Setting up a Falcon hero's journey event!?

Take Lando's Falcon and end up with a Falcon piloted by Raid Han and new Chewie
  • Options

And requiring the Solo characters. Or, alternatively, a legendary requiring smugglers, which is pretty close to requiring the Solo guys anyway. I called it a while ago, the only piece missing was OT Chewie.
  • Options

I actually think they'll take an Episode 5 view on the OG Falcon, I think it will require Chewie, CHS and ROLO. I don't think Raid Han will ever be a pilot.
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »

I actually think they'll take an Episode 5 view on the OG Falcon, I think it will require Chewie, CHS and ROLO. I don't think Raid Han will ever be a pilot.

I think they'll release Gloves Han as a pilot. I'm looking forward to more Hans.

u5no74qksy00.jpeg
  • Options
    Hey Crumb, see if you can swing a crystal bonus sale to help with the marquee barrage!🙏
  • Options
    Han Solo (raid) will have a little rework for make synergy with OT Chewie?
  • Options
    vgh0itqkxup4.jpg
    Hey Crumb! How about a little OG picture for the OG Chewie!
This discussion has been closed.