Nightsister Zombie Rework: Begone Paper, Hello Fat [MEGA]

Replies

• Great Testing™ brought to you by Soon™ - over complicated nerf/fix inbound in 3, 2, 1...
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • You've surpassed yourselves this time CG, killing three characters with one nerf. Bravo!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    anyone remember when this change went live? seems like announced 9/25 iirc
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • NS rework has caused a Raid Bug in Sith Raid. Here's a screenshot of T6 sith raid in P1. Using all NS squad. I had to restart the app since there was no way I could retreat.

jlzef2nnhh4f.png
  • zeekdog wrote: »
    NS rework has caused a Raid Bug in Sith Raid. Here's a screenshot of T6 sith raid in P1. Using all NS squad. I had to restart the app since there was no way I could retreat.

jlzef2nnhh4f.png

Yup, devs have acknowledged that, nihilus is stealing zombies minus 100 so he stops moving, they claim to be fixing the next week
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    FWIW, just ran SAS on an alt in auto, finished all 3 tiers.

ipc4ibdmcqed.png
    qt2aufm8potr.png
  • thatguy181 wrote: »
    So now that people are soloing all of Nihilus in heroic phase 1 with the Nightsisters post Zombie rework, what changes can we expect now? Is this a bug? Obviously SOMETHING will be adjusted, but is it Nihilus or is it the Nightsisters again?

Phase 1, in heroic? That can't possibly be right.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    So now that people are soloing all of Nihilus in heroic phase 1 with the Nightsisters post Zombie rework, what changes can we expect now? Is this a bug? Obviously SOMETHING will be adjusted, but is it Nihilus or is it the Nightsisters again?

Do you mean Nihilus Phase 1 or Nihilus portion of Phase 3?

He means p1'. Which has been noted by crumb, nihilus is stealing zombies -100% speed, so he stops moving, and just stands there while you auto the phase.

No kidding! Hahaha..I have not gotten her to 7* so I hadn't tried. Lol Buti have tanked her & even tho she masks the Zetas, you can still get TM in P3 by using Spirit. I have kept her at g9 so she will die & just did 29% of P3 on T6
  • Pan2218 wrote: »
    thatguy181 wrote: »

Phase 1, in heroic? That can't possibly be right.

I stand corrected...my bad
  • Why does Zombie gain a speed stack when you kill another sister and she dies, reviving the sister with one of her the first two kills from her unique. They're already annoying enough with the unstopabble revives - they really don't need this is as well. One shard (Sept 2017 start) is now upwards of 40% NS overnight. Who would have thought that nightsisters would be the metaphoric plague of this game.
  • Greeneya33
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Why does Zombie gain a speed stack when you kill another sister and she dies, reviving the sister with one of her the first two kills from her unique. They're already annoying enough with the unstopabble revives - they really don't need this is as well. One shard (Sept 2017 start) is now upwards of 40% NS overnight. Who would have thought that nightsisters would be the metaphoric plague of this game.

Really?! Nightsisters are my favorite characters in the game. I really love them. On other hand I could not care less for non canon old republic characters. Soo in your logic, I dislike Old Republic characters, soo all old Republic characters need to be nerfed and maked weak?! Soo just because you dislike Nightsisters and can not beat them, does not mean that they need to be nerfed or made weaker. Farm them, level them, and yours will be powerful too. Do not be a crybaby.
    Post edited by Greeneya33 on
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Why does Zombie gain a speed stack when you kill another sister and she dies, reviving the sister with one of her the first two kills from her unique.

She doesn't gain a speed stack, she loses any negative stacks the first two times she revives from another NS death. Solution: kill any non-Zombie NS twice first.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Greeneya33 wrote: »
    Why does Zombie gain a speed stack when you kill another sister and she dies, reviving the sister with one of her the first two kills from her unique. They're already annoying enough with the unstopabble revives - they really don't need this is as well. One shard (Sept 2017 start) is now upwards of 40% NS overnight. Who would have thought that nightsisters would be the metaphoric plague of this game.

Really?! Nightsisters are my favorite characters in the game. I really love them. On other hand I could care less for non canon old republic characters. Soo in your logic, I dislike Old Republic characters, soo all old Republic characters need to be nerfed and maked weak?! Soo just because you dislike Nightsisters and can not beat them, does not mean that they need to be nerfed or made weaker. Farm them, level them, and yours will be powerful too. Do not be a crybaby.

@Greeneya I didn't say I couldn't beat them. I wasn't crying about them, I didn't call for a nerf. I asked why zombie received the speed stack which she is supposed to receive for surviving a turn in which she took damage. She didn't survive it. She died. Soo, reading comprehension is a thing. I have zero interest in farming them, as they've been pungent cheese since they were introduced. Soo, I could NOT care less about acquiring them in place of other things I'd rather acquire. P.s. If you "could care less", that means you actually care a little bit, since there's less caring you could do. You *could* care less. Here's an example:

Q: "Do you care about your family?"
    A: "I could care less."
    Q: "And why is that?"
    A: "Because I care so much that I really couldn't care any more...so I could care less than I do...because I care so much...there's caring going on, so there could be less caring than there is."

Sooooo, see how that works? You could care less about things you care about, because you care about them. You couldn't care less about things you don't care about because nothing is less than zero. I know it's confusing, double negatives always are. I clearly could care less about this post, considering how long it is.

Anyhoo, on the shard I see them on, I lose maybe 1 in 10 times to them running zEP / Thrawn / Sion / DN / Nest. I should love them as they're easy to climb through. I don't because, even though they're easy to climb through, it actually requires a little bit of thought, so I would imagine they're easy to run on offense. Which is why you see all of these NS teams with lower gear and lousy mods breaking into the top 50 suddenly.

Instead of saying all of the things you accused me of saying, I said "they really don't need this as well" and by this, I meant a pretty generous interpretation of the description of the speed stacking mechanic. With a Talzin lead they already have:
    • The biggest potency boost in the game (from a leadership ability).
    • The biggest flat speed boost in the game (from a leadership ability).
    • A small TM gain on a resisted debuff (from a leadership ability).
    • Conditional assists (from a leadership ability).
    • A unique debuff that penalizes speed (from a leadership ability).
    • A mechanism to spread that unique debuff (from a unique).
    • Multiple revives (from a direct ability, a conditional leadership ability, and a unique)
    • Two extra toons per match (from a unique).

Speed stacking zombie, fine, whatever - but Zombie shouldn't get credit for "surviving a turn" when she didn't survive the turn - she died in order to resurrect the other NS that just got beat.

Cheers.
  • Bahumat
    146 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    If you "could care less", that means you actually care a little bit, since there's less caring you could do. You *could* care less. Here's an example:

A: "Because I care so much that I really couldn't care any more...so I could care less than I do...because I care so much...there's caring going on, so there could be less caring than there is."

Sooooo, see how that works? You could care less about things you care about, because you care about them. You couldn't care less about things you don't care about because nothing is less than zero. I know it's confusing, double negatives always are. I clearly could care less about this post, considering how long it is.
    YES! Educated people playing this game! I love it! I also hate when people misuse I could care less, I don't know if it could be a pet peeve or something, but I wanted to congratulate you on your literal sense of the English language.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    It's great there are folks passionate about grammar but let's please get back on-topic and not focus on the proper usage of phrases or colloquialisms. :smile:
  • Greeneya33 wrote: »

Really?! Nightsisters are my favorite characters in the game. I really love them. On other hand I could care less for non canon old republic characters. Soo in your logic, I dislike Old Republic characters, soo all old Republic characters need to be nerfed and maked weak?! Soo just because you dislike Nightsisters and can not beat them, does not mean that they need to be nerfed or made weaker. Farm them, level them, and yours will be powerful too. Do not be a crybaby.

@Greeneya I didn't say I couldn't beat them. I wasn't crying about them, I didn't call for a nerf. I asked why zombie received the speed stack which she is supposed to receive for surviving a turn in which she took damage. She didn't survive it. She died. Soo, reading comprehension is a thing. I have zero interest in farming them, as they've been pungent cheese since they were introduced. Soo, I could NOT care less about acquiring them in place of other things I'd rather acquire. P.s. If you "could care less", that means you actually care a little bit, since there's less caring you could do. You *could* care less. Here's an example:

Anyhoo, on the shard I see them on, I lose maybe 1 in 10 times to them running zEP / Thrawn / Sion / DN / Nest. I should love them as they're easy to climb through. I don't because, even though they're easy to climb through, it actually requires a little bit of thought, so I would imagine they're easy to run on offense. Which is why you see all of these NS teams with lower gear and lousy mods breaking into the top 50 suddenly.

Instead of saying all of the things you accused me of saying, I said "they really don't need this as well" and by this, I meant a pretty generous interpretation of the description of the speed stacking mechanic. With a Talzin lead they already have:
    • Multiple revives (from a direct ability, a conditional leadership ability, and a unique)

Speed stacking zombie, fine, whatever - but Zombie shouldn't get credit for "surviving a turn" when she didn't survive the turn - she died in order to resurrect the other NS that just got beat.

Cheers.

Hes right....half my shard is NS and fighting them is like fighting a team of 8 toons it is a bit ridiculous to give the zombie the ability to revive NS 2 times when that is what Daka is for. Now you have 2 toons doing revive plus all the other mess he listed.

They were so afraid about an uproar with paper zombie and they went over board trying to make up for it. Its ridiculous to see 70k NS teams sitting above 90k plus teams like a zCLS squad. By the time you get done wading through the revives and everything else its ridiculous. NS is a cheese faction now. All because they made such an uproar over anything and everything NS related.
  • Warp3dM1nd wrote: »
    Greeneya33 wrote: »

Cheers.

Hes right....half my shard is NS and fighting them is like fighting a team of 8 toons it is a bit ridiculous to give the zombie the ability to revive NS 2 times when that is what Daka is for. Now you have 2 toons doing revive plus all the other mess he listed.

They were so afraid about an uproar with paper zombie and they went over board trying to make up for it. Its ridiculous to see 70k NS teams sitting above 90k plus teams like a zCLS squad. By the time you get done wading through the revives and everything else its ridiculous. NS is a cheese faction now. All because they made such an uproar over anything and everything NS related.

God you’re new, NS are supposed to thrash cls squads. Don’t bring gasoline to a firefight,
  • Warp3dM1nd
    149 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Warp3dM1nd wrote: »
    Greeneya33 wrote: »

Cheers.

God you’re new, NS are supposed to thrash cls squads. Don’t bring gasoline to a firefight,

They arent supposed to thrash a zCLS squad 3 other zetas and g11 gear while they had g10 on a couple and g9 on the rest with of course the zetas on the appropriate NS. Im sorry but there is issues when a 70k NS with lower gear beating g12 teams with multiple zetas. This didnt happen until they made the change to the zombie allowing the 2 revives nonsense which has all the hallmarks of zeta and should have been a zeta on any other toon that would have been a zeta.

They over tuned the zombie to keep the "NS" discord and all of the NS lovers from crying about nerfing paper zombie. Now because they revive multiple times even after you wade through the zombies you still have to deal with the dead night sisters attacking and possibly reviving. So its literally an 8 or 9 toon fight against 5. NS is complete cheese now. As the guy listed above before the zombie rework NS team had some of the best if not the best statistics and synergy there was absolutely no need for the zombie to revive to a dead NS twice.

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    The fact that half the people say they're nerfed into uselessness while the other half say they're buffed beyond being OP tells me they probably got it just about right.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Warp3dM1nd wrote: »
    They arent supposed to thrash a zCLS squad 3 other zetas and g11 gear while they had g10 on a couple and g9 on the rest with of course the zetas on the appropriate NS. Im sorry but there is issues when a 70k NS with lower gear beating g12 teams with multiple zetas. This didnt happen until they made the change to the zombie allowing the 2 revives nonsense which has all the hallmarks of zeta and should have been a zeta on any other toon that would have been a zeta.

They over tuned the zombie to keep the "NS" discord and all of the NS lovers from crying about nerfing paper zombie. Now because they revive multiple times even after you wade through the zombies you still have to deal with the dead night sisters attacking and possibly reviving. So its literally an 8 or 9 toon fight against 5. NS is complete cheese now. As the guy listed above before the zombie rework NS team had some of the best if not the best statistics and synergy there was absolutely no need for the zombie to revive to a dead NS twice.

This actually shows you really don’t understand mechanics or what NS did to upset the CLS meta. The complaint has always been undergeared zombie beating a meta. People cared not to read zombie was not revived, but a completely different zombie, hence, endless horde tag.

NS still dominate Traya Phase 3 with fewer restart using Death Storm mechanic. And my 4 Star Bastila and 6 Star GK Arena Team day hi from top 100 amongst the Traya meta.
  • anyone know how to beat an HAAT?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    g10 doesn't suck. WHat did suck was the little warning. I had her (it??) g8+4 but needed a stun gun, with very little notice. g9-10 wasn't as bad, but it really **** that you gave us no time. And, well, EVERYONE needs stun guns...
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Night”sisters” js
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    got her to g10. take back my hate (other than the lol one week notice)
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Facing a g12 fully zeta'd team in TW. Talzin, Daka, Zombie, Spirit, Ventress. Borders on cheating, I have burned teams that should destroy it. So if anything, NS teams may have taken a hit in the Sith Raid, but anywhere else, they are basically a sanctioned cheat. But such is life. We are talking about all or members making the same team and putting it in North and South Node #1. Fair is fair right?
  • Facing a g12 fully zeta'd team in TW. Talzin, Daka, Zombie, Spirit, Ventress. Borders on cheating, I have burned teams that should destroy it. So if anything, NS teams may have taken a hit in the Sith Raid, but anywhere else, they are basically a sanctioned cheat. But such is life. We are talking about all or members making the same team and putting it in North and South Node #1. Fair is fair right?

what's to stop your guild from doing the same thing? It's hardly cheating to plave a hard to kill team on defense as a wall.

I've faced several in arena with my ep lead arena team and haven't lost to them yet. But only when I drop below 40. If they were unbeatable, they'd in rop 5 not in the 40s or 50s in my arena shard.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Guess you missed: " We are talking about all our members making the same team and putting it in North and South Node #1. Fair is fair right?"

I know better than to ask for a nerf, wasted words.
  • Seems like the people who think NS are better are on younger shards. They've been nerfed twice already. If you're just now noticing them in arena, be glad you didn't see them before the sith raid wrecked them.
  • Seems like the people who think NS are better are on younger shards. They've been nerfed twice already. If you're just now noticing them in arena, be glad you didn't see them before the sith raid wrecked them.

I used to auto every ns team with my zep nightmare (3x g12). Now, I really have to focus on it manually and still only win 60-80% of the time.
    Maybe its just me not knowing the right strategy, but they are a lot tougher now.
  • So dumb question, but I honestly can’t find anything on the subject. What exacty is a fat zombie? Is she just GS12 maxed out abilities with Def or Health mods? Fast Zombie is obvious. Thanks for the clarification.