Content Update 9/26/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Wolfbear wrote: »
    I'm going to probably catch some flak here but I just used zombie (g8) for str p2 under ns and to be honest it wasnt as bad as I was expecting. Yes there was a small drop in damage but zombie still died 11 times before enrage and never saw the debuff.
    All she has to do is survive a hit after revive and it negates that death. I don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way but honestly how hard is it to tap g8 on your zombies. Now the skill at g10 may change that, but again all you ahbe to do is pay attention to it.
    And... come at me bro
    See that little part you said about reduced damage is what is considered a nerf. That’s all.
  • This would seem to be useful for the cantina, but not so much for Light Side and Dark Side hard nodes. I mean, the hard nodes don't cost as much to refresh in the first place, and most people aren't farming like 12 nodes concurrently. Maybe they're expecting folks to hog out on node refreshes?
  • Nice :)
  • I'm hoping this is a cool thing.

If I had the energy, I'd farm 7-8 hard nodes, but currently I'm a bit limited.

If its not, I'll probably grab the cantina one and mass farm a few characters.
  • I think that CG really played us on the solo toon mini-panic farm, just to bring out a solo toon only event. Switching to KotOR toons now and this energy booth could help.
  • Is this for future release or just to counter him in game?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    maybe both we dont know, but for now. just an in game tag for the NPC.
  • Ds/ls can also be used for gear... Cantina better be like 1000 energy and ls/ds like 2000... But 600 crystals for 200 Sims of gear? Might be worth it...
  • But this may really help my vet farm
  • I would say typo, perhaps. Jedi Knight Guardian is close in name, so maybe they meant her?
  • Or the new kotor toons just put in the cantina
  • The HECK happened to Bastila?! She wants to know Annie is you ok?... or more like Octomom, I dunno. But I was fighting in arena and I was like WHAT IS THAT ?! WHY DO I NOT KNOW THAT LEAD?!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Chewy88 wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    1/3rd. It's always 1/3rd.

It averages one third throughout the nodes that does not mean every node is one third some are higher some are lower.

I just want to point out, in case people are not paying attention that the above is incorrect. It's been virtually "proven" time and again for the past 2 and a half years that shard drop rates are consistently around 30-33%, regardless of node, energy type or amount.

Small sample sizes, "feelings" and anecdotal "evidence" have not ever shown otherwise when actually tracked for any decent amount of time.

Please don't insult those who have worked hard actually collecting, tracking and recording actual data with invented presumptuous nonsense. TIA.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ohh come on CG was it necessary to change how Bastila looks? She was so super cute before and now you made her ugly and for no good reason?!?

I'm not being sexist or anything but this is just my honest opinion, she looked great and now she looks cringy and that bothers me alot... Please change it

you kidding, right? She looks just like in KOTOR now. She looks awesome and beautiful like she shoulda have been from the beginning.

She looks creepy af now.
  • Asking for a friend lol
  • I'm really curious of the amount of energy you can get for 600 crystals...anybody see that pack yet?
  • Crybabies.
    Everytime anything happens in this game its followed by a big chorus of "waaaaaaa", and "boooohoooo".... even when the kit is a substantial improvement.

"I want a refund, waaaaa, I'm a millennial. Where is my safe space?"

Whining about whining 2x flake imo

• just use every bounty hunter that can use thermals and stun and you are set. Bossk is good to soak up her crazy dmg. Zam greedo cad Dengar bossk is a good team for this bounty
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Will you guys be giving crystals with those zeta mats like you guys did with Bariss zeta refund?

Asking for a friend sitting with 20 zeta mats

Do you really deserve crystals..?
  • Can we have a droid rework so we can finally begin the attack on the wookiees????

P.S. Release ki adi mundi as legendary too
  • Totally agree with legendary Ki-Adi-Mundi. In order to unlock him you’ll need droids, and the battle is just droids vs. wookiees while Ki-Adi-Mundi sits in a chair asking about the droid attack :D
  • Seems reasonable. But is Ki-Adi Mundi really legendary material? Honestly, at this point the Droids should be used to unlock the legendary council chair which is needed for Heroic Adi-Mundi.
  • Chewy88 wrote: »
    Wolfbear wrote: »
    I'm going to probably catch some flak here but I just used zombie (g8) for str p2 under ns and to be honest it wasnt as bad as I was expecting. Yes there was a small drop in damage but zombie still died 11 times before enrage and never saw the debuff.
    All she has to do is survive a hit after revive and it negates that death. I don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way but honestly how hard is it to tap g8 on your zombies. Now the skill at g10 may change that, but again all you ahbe to do is pay attention to it.
    And... come at me bro
    See that little part you said about reduced damage is what is considered a nerf. That’s all.

Coupled with the health reduction they tossed on every teir but 7 I think 95% of the player base has no real reason to complain on the damage end.

Oh no only did 1.8 mil instead of 2 mil. Bosses hp poll got halved so if you look at it that way your doing 200k less to something that just got dropped on average by 60 million hp. I think if anyone looked at the hp totals compared to what they are doing they would be content. With the hp pool doing slashed by half if not more in most cases your actually doing double the % of damage that you were, if not greater. If you are looking at it on the large scale if the raid phase as a whole and not just one single attempt that is
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Crybabies.
    Everytime anything happens in this game its followed by a big chorus of "waaaaaaa", and "boooohoooo".... even when the kit is a substantial improvement.

Whining about whining 2x flake imo

Or he is just sick of the constant complaining about everything all the time.
  • Crybabies.

Why are you such a troll? Gtfoh
  • Its only fair to get a refund , if you return all the rewards you got using the NS , otherwise how is that fair to anyone?

So barris or Daka is fair?
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Battle of Kashyyk Assault battle limited to droids and separatist

I'd love it
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Battle of Kashyyk Assault battle limited to droids and separatist

I'd love it

They were on the same side