Content Update 9/26/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• OMG droid attack on the Wookies TB
  • Thanks, I'm curious how they are calculating that....I tried doing percentages of regular energy refreshes and couldn't get a number to work. I guess we'll see soon enough.
  • Gear 11+ for tier 5 of the Chewbacca event seems a bit excessive. If tier 5 has the same recommendations as the Nest bounty, how difficult is tier 7 going to be? Impossible without Jango, Embo a and Aurra maxed?
  • Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Will you guys be giving crystals with those zeta mats like you guys did with Bariss zeta refund?

Asking for a friend sitting with 20 zeta mats

Do you really deserve crystals..?

Devs completely change nightsisters “do you really deserve more than a refund of zetas, like omegas, tons of credits, gear etc.?????
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I think they needed to make the gear a grind for this event as many have had nearly 3 years to acquire the original bounty hunters...it'd be just a freebie otherwise. Also, if he's good, it'd be great for not everyone to have Chewy right away.
  • Or what about a refund of the AV zeta as well? Her zeta is effected as well.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Oh, my post on Bastila's Artwork update was merged into this which put all the comments completely in random places and makes some comments seem really out of place here, lol.

Was totally just having fun too with my title "The real MVP of the update" and all ;-;
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    Crybabies.
    Everytime anything happens in this game its followed by a big chorus of "waaaaaaa", and "boooohoooo".... even when the kit is a substantial improvement.

"I want a refund, waaaaa, I'm a millennial. Where is my safe space?"

Whining about whining 2x flake imo

Or he is just sick of the constant complaining about everything all the time.

Feedback Forums wrong place for him then. There are Lots of hobbiesthat dont involve reading things that trigger him that he does not have to read to begin with.
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    Will you guys be giving crystals with those zeta mats like you guys did with Bariss zeta refund?

That's what I'm trying to find out!

The last time devs refunded a zeta was Bariss and they gave everyone 20 zeta mats AND 500 crystals for spamming the bariss zeta on arena for couple of months. I'm too late to join the Old Daka trick for high raid scores but I don't want to miss out on free crystals (500!) they're handing out before halloween.
  • ObiPhilKenobi
    176 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Are we sure they didn’t just mean Jedi Knight Guardian? Did that character have the tag before? She does now. I’ll take a future release of the NPC too though.
  • how does the zombie change effect the death storm strategy? isn't the point there that talzin and Initiate are constantly dying and coming back, whereas Zombie is meant to tank? shouldn't this change make her better there, making Dakas zeta more valuable?
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Gear 11+ for tier 5 of the Chewbacca event seems a bit excessive. If tier 5 has the same recommendations as the Nest bounty, how difficult is tier 7 going to be? Impossible without Jango, Embo a and Aurra maxed?

Aurra provide nothing extra unless against a Raid boss, otherwise she's as good as any other character.
  • Ultra wrote: »

The last time devs refunded a zeta was Bariss and they gave everyone 20 zeta mats AND 500 crystals for spamming the bariss zeta on arena for couple of months. I'm too late to join the Old Daka trick for high raid scores but I don't want to miss out on free crystals (500!) they're handing out before halloween.

If you're only in it to abuse the system by zetaing daka at the last second for free crystals then that answers my question. No, you don't deserve crystals.. Also I think there is a big difference when you say "the last time" they refunded a zeta, in reality it was the only time they've refunded a zeta.

Based off their "significant make-good" a while back from all those TB issues I doubt they care enough to hand out free crystals as well.
  • My bet is around 900 regular energy with a wide margin of error (720-1700), and at least 600 cantina energy, maybe up to 840...
  • Now that we have 5 wookiees..
    Wookie foosball?
    Furball furball?
    Rumble in the Kashyk jungle?
    Chewie conga! :D
  • Ultra wrote: »

That was because people exploited Bariss to get 1st place in arena where the reward was 500 crystals, maybe they give us all Traya shards and G12.5+ since that what people exploiting zombie have been getting for the last 6 months? Maybe I'm overly optimistic as a paper zombie exploiter myself I would love to capitalize twice.
  • Are we sure they didn’t just mean Jedi Knight Guardian? Did that character have the tag before? She does now. I’ll take a future release of the NPC too though.

Doubtful. I think jedi temple guard is the one in white with a mask you fight in various pve tables and events. Are there any abilities with bonuses against galactic republic? Otherwise bringing him as another playable toon is the only reason I see for giving him the tag.
  • Catch the chewi(e)ng gum.... New Game Mod where the Stormtrooper spit after your wookies. In the end you are able to finish with an attack of all wookies together ;)
  • May be they called JG with JTG ?
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Gear 11+ for tier 5 of the Chewbacca event seems a bit excessive. If tier 5 has the same recommendations as the Nest bounty, how difficult is tier 7 going to be? Impossible without Jango, Embo a and Aurra maxed?

Aurra provide nothing extra unless against a Raid boss, otherwise she's as good as any other character.

Because all the others stun on their basic?
  • If this has already been answered I’m sorry but I’m just wondering why Bastila’s face was changed?
  • ...before my team in all of these events is getting real old
  • snoboredca
    33 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Under the new Zombie rework, if I kill zombie while she has 2 stacks of speed reduction, isn't she supposed to stay dead? That's not happening. Am I missing something?
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    lol, the legendary difficulty. So, we are just expected to have these new BH also at G12? xD
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Because now it looks like she's supposed to look like, much better :)
  • Her new unique, Undying Sacrifice brings her back if players have upgraded it.
  • I just don’t buy it’s beatable at g12+ with my mix...so why continue to invest in BH?

Currently trying with double Zeta Bossk, Boba, Geedo, IG-88, and Dengar.

Bossk and Boba g12. Rest of the team between g11 in 3/6 and g11 4/6. Good mods. And this is the result...

Why would I believe that adding a few pieces of gear would change the result?lyj8iz48rtoz.png
  • Much better, and great artwork!
    Thanks! :*
  • Who want to bet that when they bring back Chewbacca in 4-5 months they will reduce the gear requirements to unlock him. Only after they make sure everyone gets their bounty hunters to g12 after this big failure. I predict they will come out possibly a couples weeks before the event and after we all invest in g12 and say that they decided to cut back and make it g9 for the unlock and g11 for the 7 star as it probably should be...

Remember all legendaries were possible with g9 and good mods for the 7 star unlock, going straight to 12 is absurd...
  • It is possible to unlock 5 star Chewie with this team.

Bobafett lead 7* G8+
    IG88 7* G8+
    Cad Bane 7* G8+
    Boss 5* G9
    Dengar 5* G8+

I just did it. 😎