Bronzium data packs are junk!

2Next

Replies

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    I usually get 300 credits. I'm slowly saving everything I get from bronzium packs to 7* my heroes.
    XQWoDFr.png?1
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    They're frekin great!! There free man I pull full character all the time. Mostly just talia and Ewok Scout but hey its free and i have pulled RG, Clone Sargent, and alot of single shards so I like it.
  • KamikazeRhombus
    1412 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Krey wrote: »
    Nonemo wrote: »
    So you want money for nothing and shards for free? Then why would anybody pay for the game?
    So you want money for nothing and shards for free? Then why would anybody pay for the game?

Nice reference ;)

Is it wrong that I heard the Weird Al version in my head instead of Dire Straits?

Yes because Weird Al sucks and that original song was good.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    So is this the thread where I brag about the 4* mace I just pulled from bronzium? :smiley:
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    I usually get 300 credits. I'm slowly saving everything I get from bronzium packs to 7* my heroes.
    XQWoDFr.png?1

Haha. That's awesome
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    They aren't junk. They are FREE junk ;)
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Krey wrote: »

Nice reference ;)

Is it wrong that I heard the Weird Al version in my head instead of Dire Straits?

Yes because Weird Al sucks and that original song was good.

Time to put on my Weird Al Manitory Fun concert t-shirt.

Them's fighting words!
  • Options
    I'd love to see some kind of gradual increasing scale as you open them, sort of like the way monthly log in rewards are. After 350 packs or so (90k pts). You get a guaranteed 4* maybe or purple gear. That's almost two months worth of Ally points (around 1500 a day for a regular player with refreshes). Maybe some count down timer on packs opened and gives someone something to look forward to if they have had bad luck, and still a chance to get something along the way. I can't remember the last time I opened something worthwhile from them, but I believe it was December.

I understand the "rush" you get randomly getting something great from the free packs...I got a Daka way back then and I was pumped, but it's been a LONG time since that and they are kind of disappointing now. But I just take it how it is now and they are an afterthought while I play. Not complaining about free stuff, it just isn't that big of a draw for me while I'm playing.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have never opened anything above a 2* I already had.
    Nobody is asking for gold bars out of these things, but they should at least be items that are useful and relevant to the level of the player. 300 credits is meaningless. So is copy #308 of a level 1 gear item that is only required once on any character. (And yet, other level 1 gear items never appear and have to be grinded.)
    They haven't even been updated to include the TFA characters. In fact, they haven't been updated at all since the game launched.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Bronzium Data Pack is free.
    And I think there's no good stuff however not junk.
    Once I pick Bariss and nerfed few days later. :D
    Don't expect good thing on Bronzium Data Pack.
  • MrClean621
    610 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have pulled some nice stuff from them but it is incredibly rare. Too rare! I agree that there should be tiers to it or something. Add in the fact that they took away the ability to sell anything and it makes it even worse. Literally 90% of what you pull from bronzuim cards will never be used. It will just sit there doing nothing. It's nice to have some of that low level gear when you start working on a new char but with some things I could gear up every toon in the game and still have hundreds of pieces to spare.

On a side note... The 50 extra GW tokens I have are in the same category.