Where is the Leia pack?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    There aren't any Leia bundles planned for this run of Commander Luke Skywalker but they will mostly return in the future.

Why was this decision made? Come on CG_SBCrumb you are screwing players who have spent tireless work to get CLS only to have the door slammed in there face since you decided not to put her in a store like she always is during CLS. Shame on you CG_SBCrumb.
    You do realize he is just the community manager right. He has no control over these things.
  • Options
    FeydSTL wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    There aren't any Leia bundles planned for this run of Commander Luke Skywalker but they will mostly return in the future.

Why was this decision made? Come on CG_SBCrumb you are screwing players who have spent tireless work to get CLS only to have the door slammed in there face since you decided not to put her in a store like she always is during CLS. Shame on you CG_SBCrumb.
    You do realize he is just the community manager right. He has no control over these things.

This is the SWGOH forums..... Stop making sense and grab a pitchfork!
  • Mstrefe1
    281 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    thatguy181 wrote: »
    Seeing as I am banking on the Vets pack next week, can you confirm if that's coming around or do I have to wait and see?

Umm...yeah. Can we please confirm this? I am kind of relying on this pack being released... This way I can buy crystals for the energy refreshes now for cheaper rather than all in one week. Please let us know.
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options

Typing in your credit card info is tireless work?
  • Options

Typing in your credit card info is tireless work?[/quote]

No. I have farmed perfectly up to this point not wasting a single arena store shard. But now that they don't have the leia pack, I effectively made the wrong decision in farming Stormtrooper han to 7 stars first.

Just feels like my effort was wasted..
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Not that it affects me, as I was one of the lucky ones who got him first time round, but I don't understand why they only put out some of the individual character packs. Not putting any out I could understand, and surely adding them all is a financial no-brainer, but why only 3 out of the 4?
  • Lokey
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It just seems odd to not include it this time around. Plenty of people needed this bundle to unlock CLS and just wanted the opportunity to spend money on it like others had in the past.

I'd love to see this leia pack added before the end of this event.
    Post edited by Lokey on
  • Rikkancs
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    It's odd and not a foreseen, announced decision. It's a shame for CG and EA to do this. And their reply "hi pals, next time" is absurd, disgusting and hippocryte.
    Post edited by Rikkancs on
  • Options
    I wasn't really waiting for the pack, was more just hoping it would be available since she's the one last one I need and I'm going to be 50 shards shy...

It was pretty irritating to wake up and see the 3 I already had available, but not the one I needed.

Cruel and Unusual punishment CG.
  • Lokey
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I wasn't really waiting for the pack,

Thats fair. I don't want it to come off as "entitlement". I just used the pack availability to factor how best to spend my resources.

I think adding it back in is an easy fix. Not unprecedented either from what I read.
  • Options
    I don’t mean to be rude, but farming st han first was the bad choice. If you farmed leia first, bought st han, got 80 shards for $20, got cls. If you farmed st han first, (if there was a leia pack) bought leia, got 25 shards for (I belive) $20. Sorry.

(If it makes you feel better I’m probably not getting cls this time either)
  • Options
    Both packs include 80 shards.
  • Options
    I would love a petition to change CG's mind to include, rather than exclude, the single $19.99 pack that clearly a dozen or more people seem willing to purchase. Unfortunately, I chose to farm STHan rather than Leia and will be 30 shards short of that last stage.
    Also, this is the nature of the beast. I understand if they dont and will suffer the fate of my choices.

Always the best CG,
    Thank you for an awesome game!
  • Options
    Bump for devs response :neutral:
  • Options
    Really hope they bring the pack back today i am currently 11/100 with 3 days left I just want the same chance other got with CLS. I know its not hard to do especially since they just added an energy pack today.
  • Options
    I don't think they'll bother unfortunately.
  • Options
    I did notice they buried this post
  • Options
    I also will be about 50 shards short, and would be willing to drop $20 for the chance to get CLS. Oh well I guess.
  • Options
    They released packs for ALL the toons required for Revan though...