Revan Confirmed! BUT how long before he arrives?!

124Next

Replies

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    Goody wrote: »
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    People need to calm down. Before yesterday it was “I’m going to need Ewoks omg the world is going to end!!!!!!”

Personally I think CG folks should just release information all at once instead of doing these small batch releases and teasers. It’s neither cute nor funny. I’m already trying to fit this game into my busy life with 2 kids, and I’m in no mood to guess.

Eh I’m okay with the teasers. What I’m not okay with are the whales who put frustrated players down because “the hints were there” and we had “plenty of time.” Tell that to anyone who farmed Solo toons when everyone was claiming they’d be needed for a legendary lol.

The hints were there. I'm ftp and I will be ready for Revan. Just because people chose to farm solo toons doesn't mean there wasn't time. It's about setting priorities and following through. It's nobody's fault but the players that panic geared bounty hunters. They've been there for years ready to farm and gear. If you were around for the thrawn event the first time this should be no surprise. When the Old Republic toons were released it was obvious they would be needed for something sooner than later and this is it. Obviously it's speculation but I wouldn't bet against it

It's easy to say that it was obvious in hindsight, but in reality the hints were all over the place. You were just lucky to follow the ones that seem correct at this moment, but keep in mind that we will know for sure only when Revan actually drops. It could be a new raid for all we know...

It wasn't much of a random guesswork though, was it? OR leading to revan or something else was the most obvious one out of all the guesses of last few months, by comparison only a few foresaw release of Bossk on the table leading to something. Anyway you are not too late into it probably (or you're late but then almost everyone is late too since it hasn't been long since we started farming OR).

Again in hindsight I took the bet for a solo leg too, but it was also because that makes a very solid team in tw and all those toon kits have the potential to become useful in future raids etc. So I'm in peace with that choice.
  • Options
    Good luck getting him without a 7 star Traya/MV/Zaalbar/Bast/Bindo
  • Options
    Just curious...and it may have been already mentioned...does the name “Jedi Revan” mean there’s a “Sith Revan”?
  • Goody
    30 posts Member
    Options
    Just curious...and it may have been already mentioned...does the name “Jedi Revan” mean there’s a “Sith Revan”?

There's no mention of it anywhere yet
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

There should be 2 Revan and they have 2 generations of him to choose from. Original Revan was a Jedi who fought in the Mandalorian Wars and then left and returned a Sith.

In the Old Republic MMO Revan rips himself into 2 separate beings, one light side helping the player and one pure evil trying to bring order to the Galaxy, the usual Sith dream.
  • Asifab
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Serious question....should I stop farming Vets (5* on them) and go all in on Old Republic? I’m running Jedi in Arena - so have got a 7* Bastila but the others are all 3*.....

JTR event is coming starting Oct 11th doubtful you can reach them to 6* and 50/100 for each to buy the $30 pack in time. I would say start farming OR guys and get JTR next time around. Though we are not sure if OR will unlock revan so it’s a 50/50 shot on what to do

• Izza
    85 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    mesa176750 wrote: »
    Obviously it's going to be a hero's journey where we fight alongside Revan with our characters unlocked and we have to go through all the main fights that Revan wen through during his journey.

I too believe this will be the case. The devs said they have a Journey-like event prepped for us. This gotta be it. It’ll likely be a 7* unlock requiring specific named toons (Bastila, Jolee, Vao, Zaalbar, T3), and Revan provided as an event toon. I expect the announcement to be made this week, event to start within a week after that, and run for a week. Hope the gear requirement won’t be as high as for Chewie.
    Then Jedi Luke will be all set for January, with Chewie making a comeback.
  • Options
    Guys no need to panic! Revan’s gonna be a marquee and we’ll need Old Republic toons (including Jedi Revan) to unlock Malak
  • Options
    i6rak5le6ytd.png

Does anyone think we will be getting the Ebon Hawk, along with Revan, correct me if wrong, but I believe this fits with the Revan that apparently is coming to the game, his capital ship was when he was sith, as far as I remember.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Elgordo_ee wrote: »
    i6rak5le6ytd.png

Does anyone think we will be getting the Ebon Hawk, along with Revan, correct me if wrong, but I believe this fits with the Revan that apparently is coming to the game, his capital ship was when he was sith, as far as I remember.

Not really, he was a Jedi during the Mandalorian wars, long before the events of KOTOR.
  • Options
    i6rak5le6ytd.png

Not really, he was a Jedi during the Mandalorian wars, long before the events of KOTOR.
    i6rak5le6ytd.png

That’s a shame could use another Cargo Ship for the contraband cargo event.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    i6rak5le6ytd.png

i6rak5le6ytd.png

That’s a shame could use another Cargo Ship for the contraband cargo event.

Nobody is saying that we won't get it independent of Revan, but it would be really weird to get it without Carth, its pilot.
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    Options
    It has been confirmed, Revan will appear in two weeks. You need all five the Old republic Toon and Revan can only be unlocked at 7 stars.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Fredy5 wrote: »
    It has been confirmed, Revan will appear in two weeks. You need all five the Old republic Toon and Revan can only be unlocked at 7 stars.....

Good point, when we dont have information we can just make things up.
  • Options
    We need the Double Drop event pronto.

I would rather have a 100% successful drop week :wink: -

Absolutely. Because two times zero is still what, kids? 😒
  • Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    Personally I doubt it’s going to be legendary. Unlike Chewy where you can use 5 OG BHs, all of KOTOR toons are new. If it is a legendary I doubt it will require the five KOTOR toons.

I think it is very possible. Thrawn is legendary and unlocks with 5/6 new toons (at that time). Now 5/6 is undoubtedly easier to obtain, but otherwise it’s the same.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    rdufield wrote: »
    Why would you guys say at least we had time to farm characters before legendary we're released then you do the total opposite instead of releasing a character for the solo toons which we've had time to farm. NO LETS MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE IN MAKE EVERYONE PANIC FARM THE OLD REPUBLIC CHARACTERS.

What did they say they are going to do?

They said at least with having so many marquee events it gives us time to farm for events which was a lie then they put out the solo packs which made a indication that they were needed for next event which was a lie know just read another post from a moderator saying event can be in a week which is ridiculous since they haven't even put out a pack yet of the kotor characters
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Why would you guys say at least we had time to farm characters before legendary we're released then you do the total opposite instead of releasing a character for the solo toons which we've had time to farm. NO LETS MAKE AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE IN MAKE EVERYONE PANIC FARM THE OLD REPUBLIC CHARACTERS.

They said at least with having so many marquee events it gives us time to farm for events which was a lie then they put out the solo packs which made a indication that they were needed for next event which was a lie know just read another post from a moderator saying event can be in a week which is ridiculous since they haven't even put out a pack yet of the kotor characters

Mostly agree, except for the one week. We should be getting a bona fide announcement one week prior to the event, so technically we are sure to have more than a week now. Or up to three months...
  • Options

Mostly agree, except for the one week. We should be getting a bona fide announcement one week prior to the event, so technically we are sure to have more than a week now. Or up to three months...

I agree. Announcement on Thursday, event a week later lasting a week. That gives us 17 days minimum.
  • Options
    I hope it doesn’t come until December, many ppl including me, are not rdy with the OR.
  • Options
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    If it is Old Republic toons that are needed then it will be the first time that 5 marquee toons are needed for 1 toon, i really dont think that will go down very well especially if it is anytime soon.
    the road ahead post will be made for the next 3 months so hoping if we need 5 Old Republic toons that the release of Revan will be at the end of the road ahead which should be december / january.
    on the other side of this with the video that was released it shows a rancor type animal so could also be pointing to yet another raid and after the fallout of sith raid i dont see a new raid going down very well either.
    good luck with this one devs this could be a no win situation @CG_SBCrumb any hints to what would be needed could be good to settle the crowds before the rumours get into full flow...

You know what would be the ultimate trolling? If the terentatek (the "rancor type animal") was just a boss in Revan's marquee...

Its wampa size. I think it will be a playable character.