• Options
    fy5ryqqu1tnh.jpeg

No panic, done.
  • Options
    fy5ryqqu1tnh.jpeg

No panic, done.

Just one zeta? Looser
  • Options
    Bastila has more than 1? Also I have 100 zeta mats stashed.
  • Options

Did I say on Bastila?
    Just kidding, pal. 99,9999% of players light years away from you
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Did I say on Bastila?
    Just kidding, pal. 99,9999% of players light years away from you

Oh, I genuinely second guessed that there was more than one lol.
  • Options
    I would have spent on the packs if it started early december or late November. Now they don’t get anything and I have enough time to gear them. To me it sounds like they want to appease the whales, not get enough money.
  • Options
    In 185 I’ll have them all 7* with 0 crystals spent
  • Options
    Shards Needed:
    55 shards needed for Bastila Shan.
    278 shards needed for Jolee Bindo.
    280 shards needed for Mission Vao.
    280 shards needed for T3-M4.
    330 shards needed for Zaalbar.

Farming Required:
    The event ends in 14 days. You need to farm 94.1 shards per day.

To get Bastila Shan you need to get 4.3 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments.

To get Jolee Bindo you need to get 21.4 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments. You will need to refresh the hard node 2 times per day and purchase 9 shards per day from shipments.

To get Zaalbar you need to get 25.4 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments. You will need to refresh the hard node 2 times per day and purchase 13 shards per day from shipments.

To get Mission Vao and T3-M4 you need to get 43.1 shards per day from cantina. Do 7+ cantina refreshes every day and purchase 4 shipments (4 shards for 320 crystals) each day.

This will require 5160+ crystals per day. 36140+ crystals total.

PANIC! PANIC!
  • Options
    Beyond Panic, so not farming them for this run!
  • ddlooping2
    1046 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Not farming for the event (can't reach the target in time) => not panicking => no panic status
  • Options
    ddlooping2 wrote: »
    Not farming for the event (can't reach the target in time) => not panicking => no panic status

Nether am I, but it was fun to look up.
  • Options
    Farming Required:
    The event ends in 14 days. You need to farm 31.5 shards per day.

To get Bastila Shan you need to get 0 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments.

To get Jolee Bindo you need to get 2.1 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments.

To get Zaalbar you need to get 8.5 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments. You will need to refresh the hard node 2 times per day and purchase 0 shards per day from shipments.

To get Mission Vao and T3-M4 you need to get 21 shards per day from cantina. Do 4 cantina refreshes every day and purchase 2 shipments (4 shards for 320 crystals) each day.

This will require 1265 crystals per day. 16445 crystals total.

It will be close. I've tried my hardest, no regrets. I skipped Nest and Solo characters, instead buying Bastila and Jolee in the store. I skipped Bossk, only got Chewie at 5 stars (not geared). I haven't bought gear or spent zetas for a month. Been dropping like 900 crystals a day on these characters.

If I try my hardest and fail, then what can you do? At least I tried my hardest.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Shards Needed:
    151 shards needed for Bastila Shan.
    236 shards needed for Jolee Bindo.
    185 shards needed for Mission Vao.
    245 shards needed for T3-M4.
    229 shards needed for Zaalbar.

Farming Required:
    The event ends in 37 days. You need to farm 29.1 shards per day.

To get Bastila Shan you need to get 4.2 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments.

To get Jolee Bindo you need to get 6.6 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments. You will need to refresh the hard node 1 times per day and purchase 0 shards per day from shipments.

To get Zaalbar you need to get 6.4 shards per day from hard nodes and shipments. You will need to refresh the hard node 1 times per day and purchase 0 shards per day from shipments.

To get Mission Vao and T3-M4 you need to get 12 shards per day from cantina. Do 4 cantina refreshes every day and purchase 0 shipments (4 shards for 320 crystals) each day.

This will require 550 crystals per day. 19800 crystals total.

PANIC! PANIC!
  • Options
    Mine was 50k. :D
    Don’t think drop rates have been friendly for me since starting farming. Even if I went crazy on farming, probs wouldn’t be able to gear/mod properly.

Tbh it’s somewhat wrong that CG are encouraging spending on something the community has no idea of what they are paying towards. They should’ve revealed his abilities.
  • Options
    The panic farm calculator insists I should panic. I'm choosing not to as I also have bills and a house payment to make. I'll be calmly continuing my OR farm and be ready for him next time, but my opinion of CG as a whole is at an all time low. My opinion of whomever on the team are specifically responsible for the release date for Revan is something I can't mention without being banned from the forums.
  • Options
    I wonder if that thing is factoring off the supposed 30% drop percentage because if so then those numbers are way off. That drop rate seems to no longer be in effect its now around 10 to 15% drop rate on toon shards.
  • Options
    So I crunched some numbers, if I were to buy all 3 packs and a vault for $185.44, and use the vault to get 4 of the 2,000 Crystal shipments and put the remaining 7,710 Crystals from the vault towards shipment purchases, I'd still have to farm a total of 609 shards, or 43.5 shards/day to 7* all the KOTOR toons in time for this time
  • Options
    Bastila is 5 star the rest are 3 star. Im not even gonna push for the second time round. One of my favorite characters in all of Star Wars but he's just too much work at the moment.

Still finishing my Bounty Hunters and will continue to do that.

Enjoy Revan to those who get him. I look forward to the videos
  • Options
    DarthGazza wrote: »
    Bastila is 5 star the rest are 3 star. Im not even gonna push for the second time round. One of my favorite characters in all of Star Wars but he's just too much work at the moment.

Still finishing my Bounty Hunters and will continue to do that.

Enjoy Revan to those who get him. I look forward to the videos

Hopefully I'll get him the second time around, just like Chewie. I'm gonna farm the Old Rep toons' nodes to be ready. Revan too is one of my most favorite characters in the entire Star Wars universe @DarthGazza Patience will be the key. It will benefit us in the long run. I'll get Revan... but until then, I gotta focus on more important things.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    Not looking good for me. I have 4 at 3 stars and Sea Bass at 4. Hopefully, rng hooks me up.
  • Options
    Well that was fun

Not buying the packs
    0n0mypxztbq4.jpg

But buying the packs
    rshfdvfookb9.jpg

• Options
    I planted my seeds a few days ago and will water them over the next months. Hopefully I’ll sprout some KOTOR toons soon.