Road ahead ?

Replies

• Options
    The road ahead may have something to do with the Death Star.. on a positive note, nothing has been nerfed and Anakin has a purpose beyond offense up
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »

What you talkin bout Willis?

Awhile back someone posted an event calender for dates through December on discord . So far things have been true so this is a punishment making us wait while they rearrange it. Its not out fault that they took so long people dug into the data to find info.

That’s what I thought you meant. I did see that and do hope it’s true, mythic raid would breath new life into the boring pit and HAAT.
    Oh I've seen that too
    Leytuhas wrote: »
    img

Coward couldn't even be bothered to copy pasta it here. Not that this bantha poodoo could even be construed as legitimate.
    Dev announcement >>> posting here

Its basically replying to us in this thread and everyone who hasn't kept up in this thread or knows about it and is wondering the same thing

some users were being blatant about posting the leaks (one guy quoted crumb and posted the Revan kit leak).

I agree. I prefer him making a seperate announcement instead of replying here.

That said, so for 3 weeks wwve heard slight changes and its almost done.... but its now not yet done and being finalized.... makes no sense
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    r6gccga0v9s5.jpeg

Coward couldn't even be bothered to copy pasta it here. Not that this bantha poodoo could even be construed as legitimate.

Man, I too wish CG got fired and the game didn’t exist so no one could enjoy Star Wars...

I’m just saying that Crumb might be the Vader in this situation. The enforcer, but not the evil mastermind.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Awhile back someone posted an event calender for dates through December on discord . So far things have been true so this is a punishment making us wait while they rearrange it. Its not out fault that they took so long people dug into the data to find info.

That’s what I thought you meant. I did see that and do hope it’s true, mythic raid would breath new life into the boring pit and HAAT.
    Oh I've seen that too
    img

Dev announcement >>> posting here

Its basically replying to us in this thread and everyone who hasn't kept up in this thread or knows about it and is wondering the same thing

some users were being blatant about posting the leaks (one guy quoted crumb and posted the Revan kit leak).

I agree. I prefer him making a seperate announcement instead of replying here.

That said, so for 3 weeks wwve heard slight changes and its almost done.... but its now not yet done and being finalized.... makes no sense

You forgot writing a new one I’ve been sick and it’s waiting approval
  • Options
    Yeah, it is frustrating that the road ahead is this late (unbelievably late).

But thanks @CG_SBCrumb for breaking the silence and giving us something official on its status.
  • Options
    I heard Dr pepper is going to give everyone a free can of drink when CG release the road ahead.
  • Options
    Hey, props to @CG_SBCrumb

Theyve seen and heard our road ahead megathread and have responded. We’ve had our voice heard. Carrie is sick. There’s been some setbacks. These things happen.

That said I think we do have some cool things to look forward to soon such as the 3rd anniversary of the game coming soon.
  • Options
    CosmicJ wrote: »
    I heard Dr pepper is going to give everyone a free can of drink when CG release the road ahead.

As long as Lil' Sweet pops out of my washing machine to hand it to me then I'm good with that.
  • Options
    Dear @CG_SBCrumb, in your post you specify “soon” as a measure of time referring to a future event with an undetermined or unspecified timeframe. Soon has been trademarked and you should replace it with August in all future posts. As always, we appreciate any communication with puzzles and gifs using Spaceballs The Movie. Thank you for confirming the Dianoga will be joining SWGOH as the neutral tag character. More importantly, why did they have a massive trash compactor on the detention level with obvious construction waste inside?
  • Options
    Goddammit SOON appears again
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    pdc30jc4nxwn.jpeg

Nice, we are actually having a feedback after 2 weeks waiting and some miscommunications.

I look forward closing this thread next week (well maybe).

Let’s hope the road Ahead is really worth it.

Have a good week end.
  • Options
    This thread won't end. Even if we do get a road ahead next week, which we wont, it will immediately be time to start asking for the next road ahead if we want it on time.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Well this will end for me.
    I started the thread following Crumb teaser before the Revan release as it was mentioned that the next road Ahead will be worth the wait.

Once released next week or the week after I will just unsubscribe to this crazy forum where there is no actual communication with the devs and will seek info on Twitter (for Carrie) and Reddit (for the rest).

I am really angry about this forum now.
  • Options
    "soon", "a bit longer", "finalizes"..
    Hard to believe in any of these, after "improved communication" ))
    Start to actually improve communication or hire another community manager, coz company such as EA should do business not even close to this mess)
  • Options
    "end of the next week", i feel that i heard somenthing like that before ;)
  • Options
    So we are getting a road ahead literally half way through at the earliest. Keep fighting the good fight cause this is still not resolved
  • tanki60o
    118 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

What else did that post say? Do you remember?
    I AM the High Ground
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    tanki60o wrote: »

Which discord?

Yes we do want a screenshot !
  • Options
    Germi wrote: »
    Well this will end for me.
    I started the thread following Crumb teaser before the Revan release as it was mentioned that the next road Ahead will be worth the wait.

Once released next week or the week after I will just unsubscribe to this crazy forum where there is no actual communication with the devs and will seek info on Twitter (for Carrie) and Reddit (for the rest).

I am really angry about this forum now.

Agreed, I keep playing with the same thoughts. Why do I need an active account here? There is mainly playersided communication and other sources than the OFFICIAL FORUM seems way more up to date. Additionally, pretty much everything gets outsourced. Want see new stuff right away, please see following lists which do not include the official forum:

Want to see the new kit: go to YouTube and watch GC channels
    Want to get the new calendar: go to gaming-fans.com
    Want to get the latest infos: go to Twitter, reddit and discord

Is there any reason for this forum to exist? No communication or intentionally vague communication and all infos coming in later than everywhere else. Basically it devolved into a venting and trolling platform...
  • Options
    Oh forgot one, which even bugs me most:

Want to report a bug: go to the EA site, create an account and report it there.

(Obviously no one on this OFFICIAL FORUM could handle bugs report for their game, it needs to be outsourced to the mothership, to be relayed back to the people who claim to be reading pretty much everything on these threads...)
  • Options
    Cossin wrote: »
    Basically it devolved into a venting and trolling platform...
    Pretty much. Every now and then I pick up a few insights from the New Players category, but the General Discussion definitely seems to be that way. You'll never find a more wretched hive of whining and trolling.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    And now the game changers being kind of shut down ...
    SUPER WEIRD !!
  • Options

You forgot writing a new one I’ve been sick and it’s waiting approval [/quote]

The rancor ate my homework.

At this point CG/EA has zero credibility. They lie way too much. I’ll never play another title from either company again.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I think we need to take it to Reddit.
    Look at the Diablo fiasco ...
  • Options
    And now the game changers being kind of shut down ...
    SUPER WEIRD !!

This has me worried about the future of the game then anything else.
  • Options
    as a computer programmer its times like these i remember steve jobs. he worked through cancer and worked viciously to deliver quality on time. was apple perfect during his day no. but it was something to marvel at in the history of technological business. innovative and on time for the majority of their product releases with minimal glitches throughout his tenure.

the excuses given for why there is no road ahead are just that to me excuses. hopefully these changes they are making to the road ahead benefit the player because of the delay. i think they are delayed because they are still trying to figure out best way after their revan cashgrab caused a firestorm to get back to getting into their normal state of business. my advice is take some time out of your cash grab philosophy do some things for the player for a given time period then go back to your cash grab ways.

please dont stay on the current path you are on. for some of us technological business historians you will not be remembered or categorized in a very good light and in comparison to people like steve jobs you will fall utterly short.
  • Options
    as a computer programmer its times like these i remember steve jobs. he worked through cancer and worked viciously to deliver quality on time. was apple perfect during his day no. but it was something to marvel at in the history of technological business. innovative and on time for the majority of their product releases with minimal glitches throughout his tenure.

the excuses given for why there is no road ahead are just that to me excuses. hopefully these changes they are making to the road ahead benefit the player because of the delay. i think they are delayed because they are still trying to figure out best way after their revan cashgrab caused a firestorm to get back to getting into their normal state of business. my advice is take some time out of your cash grab philosophy do some things for the player for a given time period then go back to your cash grab ways.

please dont stay on the current path you are on. for some of us technological business historians you will not be remembered or categorized in a very good light and in comparison to people like steve jobs you will fall utterly short.

If they fail to do well even compared to steven jobs, theyre pretty bad, lol.
  • Options
    tanki60o wrote: »

Which discord?

Yes we do want a screenshot !

It's a widely publicized leak. Going Nerdy even put it into a video. Dumb move if you ask me. (And I like Thaddeus, but...bad move.). That leak probably spelled the doom of the program.

I'm not reposting it here. I've given you enough to find it.

It's a shame it happened but it's done now.
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Cant be that right if we didn't get dark side old republic in Oct...
  • Options
    AA86 wrote: »
    Cant be that right if we didn't get dark side old republic in Oct...

Crumb said things are/have been shuffled around now.
This discussion has been closed.