Road ahead ?

Replies

• Options
    Crovino wrote: »
    Carrie replied to a tweet last night she had an unexpected illness and the Road Ahead has approvals to go through. She’s hoping to get that done inside the next week.

1: Screenshot?

2: @CG_Carrie if accurate, feel better, sincerely, but please say something here, where the player base is hanging out waiting for any mention of progress.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't blame Carrie, and honestly I stopped caring about The Road Ahead earlier this week. I'm just in it for the memes. They might as well announce that they are no longer doing Road Ahead(s) and I wouldn't bat an eye.

I'm not going to say anything negative about CG, and they aren't stupid about what they are doing either. They're just hurting themselves by frustrating the player base.
  • Options
    If we’re not going to get it until the end of next week, that’s literally half way through ‘the road ahead’. Nothing about it is ahead and I’ve never been on a road as turbulent as this. Amazing how when something needs to be done to benefit them, it’s all hands on deck, but something to make the community happy goes so far on the back burner that it’s barely acknowledged. Bravo.
  • Options
    ^^ yep. Forget the road ahead tbh.

Clone Helmets once promised then forgotten magically pop out now.

We re never going to get answers. Improved communication is a failure again.

If you want any type of info please follow devs real life twitter accounts or Reddit.
    This is not the place for communication at all.

@CG_CapGaSP thank you for being a shining light on these forums.

@Kyno thanks for doing all that you do with the little you have.

@ everyone thank you for being a great community. Thank you for the countless times you helped me and made me laugh.

Enjoy all. Hope your weekend is awesome.
  • Options
    @EA_Cian please delete my account on here thank you.
  • Crovino
    20 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Crovino wrote: »
    Carrie replied to a tweet last night she had an unexpected illness and the Road Ahead has approvals to go through. She’s hoping to get that done inside the next week.

1: Screenshot?

2: @CG_Carrie if accurate, feel better, sincerely, but please say something here, where the player base is hanging out waiting for any mention of progress.

I don’t want to be blasting out her Twitter on here.

It’s not hard to find. It was in response to the working OT tweet.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Noooooooooo, dont go! You make me laugh.
  • Options
    At this point, sickness or family issues arent an excuse. You have someone else cover it. Delegate the work load.
    Its complete and utter incompetence. There would be repercussions in any real job.
    This isnt simply forgetting to put a cover sheet on your TPS report.
  • Options

I actually think this is a good idea. Do me, too.
    Ooba hutar.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    At this point, sickness or family issues arent an excuse. You have someone else cover it. Delegate the work load.
    Its complete and utter incompetence. There would be repercussions in any real job.
    This isnt simply forgetting to put a cover sheet on your TPS report.

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    o67z6of3luy5.jpg
  • Options
    CG keeping an eye on this thread tpx7kajdyr55.jpg
  • Options

Well, it seems like this thread has moved away from anticipating a road ahead and turned into a movement for deleting accounts. If we enough are deleted no road ahead will be necessary. Problem solved.
  • Options
    I tell ya ;)
    6gmy744v8idj.png
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    SeanutB wrote: »
    CG keeping an eye on this thread tpx7kajdyr55.jpg

4amrqal677yu.gif
  • Options
  • Options
    r6gccga0v9s5.jpeg
  • Options
    Well at least it's something. Could have come out at any point in the past 3 weeks and said the same thing to alleviate and curtail the negativity around the lack of communications. Thanks Crumb!
  • Options
    Next week,writing a new one,sorry we were sick,its waiting approval and now this. :(
  • Options
    DrooNutz wrote: »
    Well at least it's something. Could have come out at any point in the past 3 weeks and said the same thing to alleviate and curtail the negativity around the lack of communications. Thanks Crumb!

Actually he just dropped it in announcements and ran.
  • Options
    I'll get what info I need from Discord and reddit from here on out. No need to worry about the "official" forum any longer.
  • Options
    Hopefully the reason for the delay was moving marquees around so it's not galaxy of marquees for a while
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    I mean I'm glad Crumb gave us an update (friday next week hopefully) but also at the same time confirming:

1. Its not yet done (we were previously told everything is finalized and needs approval)

Why say that?

2. Hiccups may happen and it might take even longer

So its basically November 9 or later (I know without a doubt things will go south)

Like I said, I don't even care about the road ahead and I really love the game and the community and think CG devs have a good heart but I wish they were more upfront and honest about it

Half the month will be gone by then, I am really excited for the Clone Wars stuff and stuff that's been revealed to us via datamining like bonus drops for Jango Fett, not being told by the devs until it goes live is the exact problem we've been telling them for years.

At least we can stop pestering him until November 12
  • Options
    "delayed a bit longer than usual". Sooo over a month in your mind is a bit late?
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    3pourr2 wrote: »

What you talkin bout Willis?

Awhile back someone posted an event calender for dates through December on discord . So far things have been true so this is a punishment making us wait while they rearrange it. Its not out fault that they took so long people dug into the data to find info.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Options

What you talkin bout Willis?

Awhile back someone posted an event calender for dates through December on discord . So far things have been true so this is a punishment making us wait while they rearrange it. Its not out fault that they took so long people dug into the data to find info.

That’s what I thought you meant. I did see that and do hope it’s true, mythic raid would breath new life into the boring pit and HAAT.
    Oh I've seen that too
    Leytuhas wrote: »
    img

Coward couldn't even be bothered to copy pasta it here. Not that this bantha poodoo could even be construed as legitimate.
    Dev announcement >>> posting here

Its basically replying to us in this thread and everyone who hasn't kept up in this thread or knows about it and is wondering the same thing

some users were being blatant about posting the leaks (one guy quoted crumb and posted the Revan kit leak).
This discussion has been closed.