Honest Jedi Luke requirements

Replies

• Options
    Germi wrote: »
    I secretly hope he will come to balance the Revan outrage. We have the toons from ESB already in game : CLS / Hoda / CHS / ROLO / Chewie or R2

As yoda said, luke must face vader to complete his training. That film is return of the jedi, not esb.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Options
    zegene wrote: »
    I secretly hope he will come to balance the Revan outrage. We have the toons from ESB already in game : CLS / Hoda / CHS / ROLO / Chewie or R2

As yoda said, luke must face vader to complete his training. That film is return of the jedi, not esb.

Much like for cls where you use new hope toons to unlock empire Luke, we're speculating we'll need empire toons to unlock rotj Luke
  • Options
    zegene wrote: »

Much like for cls where you use new hope toons to unlock empire Luke, we're speculating we'll need empire toons to unlock rotj Luke

Ofc we are speculating. But yodas quote must be considered if we are going to get jedi luke. So, for me ofc, as name suggests, it must be rotj.
    Check my collection. Contact me at Discord: zegene#1773
  • Options
    We have CLS. It can be argued this is the Luke that lands on Dagobah and not the Bespin Luke. His powers (Kit) suggest he has already undergone Yoda’s training and is therefore actually Bespin Luke.

The point being, CLS will pick up his Next Heroes Journey at Duel at Bespin or at the start of Jedi. I argue it will require new characters which will be introduced into the game at a later time around 2020 after Revan and The Old Republic is fully explored and complete and episode 9 debuts.
  • Options
    Yeah i dont think it'll be after ep 9 nust because we got jtr before the release of last jedi... so for Rey's next toon we'll need a version of luke from last jedi.

Unless, of course, only cls and jtr are near perfect cinematic hero journeys and all others are lackluster and filled with toons unrelated to the chronological order
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    R5-D4
    R2-D2
    C3PO
    Old Ben
    Biggs Darklighter
    Wedge Antilles
    Han Solo
    Chewbacca
    Jek Tono Porkins

Millennium Falcon (IV-VI)
    Wedge Antilles' X-Wing
    Biggs Darklighter's X-Wing
    Jek Tono Porkin's X-Wing

Stormtrooper Han
    Stormtrooper Luke
    Princess Leia
    Rebel Pilot Luke Skywalker
    Captain Han Solo
    Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    Hoth Luke Skywalker
    Hermit Yoda
    Lando Calrissian
    Chewbacca (C3PO Backpack)
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    Bounty Hunter Leia Organa
    Han Solo (Blind)

Home One

Ewok God C3PO
    Chief Chirpa
    Wicket
    Logray
    Teebo
    Paploo
    Nicki
    Endor Leia Organa
    Darth Vader

And probably loads more that I overlooked.

Porkins was the only character they ever actually confirmed to never include in the game.

That is correct!! They obviously are not aware that he is some peoples favorite starwars character. Come on!!! I mean, the guy had waaaaay more screen time than a revan(whatever that is).
    It is time to demand! PORKINS IN 2019!!!! Let's make it happen.
  • Options
    So realistically speaking. If you did the CLS journey they basically went through scenes from episode 4 to get a character from episode 5(CLS)
    So they are probably going to do Ep. 5 characters To get an Ep 6 character.
  • Darthv8r
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I can't believe you all forgot about Force Ghost Obi Wan.

Doesn't matter anyway, Hermit Luke or Force Projection Luke(ep8) will come before Jedi Knight Luke and will require Force ghost Yoda.
  • SinisterSandman
    99 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    I didn't forget Force Ghost Ben, I just left him out because he has little to no battle prowess.
    😂

Force Ghost Yoda, on the other hand...

Bring on Hermit Luke.
    "The dark side, the light... both have merit. Why not half of each...?" - Harvey "Two-Face" Dent
  • Options
    Hermit yoda, CLS, Chewbaca (New), OG Han, R2D2 all 7 stars

Possible adds?: Rebel Officer Leia, Hoth Han, Wampa(doubtful)
  • Gannon
    1633 posts Member
    Options
    I think their best bet would be to keep it simple, cater to the OG players, rather than p2w ones. should require CLS, Rolo, Raid Han, OG Chewy, and Hoda. All of these are long or difficult to acquire toons that no new players will have, no matter how much money they throw at it. it should require g12 and good mods like the Chewy event. Then the OG players can actually feel some accomplishment in doing it, knowing that noob players can't compete. Jedi Luke should be exclusive and reward long-term players.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Gannon wrote: »
    I think their best bet would be to keep it simple, cater to the OG players, rather than p2w ones. should require CLS, Rolo, Raid Han, OG Chewy, and Hoda. All of these are long or difficult to acquire toons that no new players will have, no matter how much money they throw at it. it should require g12 and good mods like the Chewy event. Then the OG players can actually feel some accomplishment in doing it, knowing that noob players can't compete. Jedi Luke should be exclusive and reward long-term players.

Instead of OG Han I say CHS !
    A lot less people have him geared up.
  • Gannon
    1633 posts Member
    Options
    maybe so, I just like that you can't panic farm raid han tho
  • Options
    No Jedi Luke before the movie and guess what, they will release 5 new Marquees with the last movie and 1 week after the Hero Journey Jedi Luke with those 5 toons required....
  • Options

R5-D4
    R2-D2
    C3PO
    Old Ben
    Biggs Darklighter
    Wedge Antilles
    Han Solo
    Chewbacca
    Jek Tono Porkins

Millennium Falcon (IV-VI)
    Wedge Antilles' X-Wing
    Biggs Darklighter's X-Wing
    Jek Tono Porkin's X-Wing

Stormtrooper Han
    Stormtrooper Luke
    Princess Leia
    Rebel Pilot Luke Skywalker
    Captain Han Solo
    Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    Hoth Luke Skywalker
    Hermit Yoda
    Lando Calrissian
    Chewbacca (C3PO Backpack)
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    Bounty Hunter Leia Organa
    Han Solo (Blind)

Home One

Ewok God C3PO
    Chief Chirpa
    Wicket
    Logray
    Teebo
    Paploo
    Nicki
    Endor Leia Organa
    Darth Vader

And probably loads more that I overlooked.

Both rebel soldier / scout for the Hoth part?

Lobot for cloud city?
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    Gannon wrote: »
    maybe so, I just like that you can't panic farm raid han tho

True but OG Han is kind of mainstream now.
    But maybe this is me and I am out of touch with the reality of the game after almost 3 years.
  • Options
    Anyone else notice OG Han is the only Han that Chewie's loyal friend automatically alligns with? Dunno if means anythkng as far as their use in a Luke HJ but its woth pointing out
  • Options
    CapnJack81 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice OG Han is the only Han that Chewie's loyal friend automatically alligns with? Dunno if means anythkng as far as their use in a Luke HJ but its woth pointing out

umm yes, it is in the description, otherwise we could see 4 guards in 1 team lol if it worked on each han
  • Options
    Enerdrizer wrote: »
    CapnJack81 wrote: »

umm yes, it is in the description, otherwise we could see 4 guards in 1 team lol if it worked on each han

True if it wasnt defined which he paired with. That's exactly my point tho. Itll still work giving guard to any of the other Hans, as long as theyre your weakest squad member.

• Options
    Lobot 7* G12
    Gamorrean Guard 7* G12
    General Grievous 7* G12
    Urorroerroor' 7* G12
    Mob Enforger 7* G12
  • Options
    Im still leaning toward the belief they'll release Jedi Luke before the end of Q3.

His required characters have been available for over a year at that point, assuming the movie related chatacters are from ep5, as cls was toons from ep4, and itd be right behind the Revan release to calm the crowd with a toon wanted by virtually all and even available for any who "saw the signs" when rolo, chs, hyoda all were dropped in and even raid hand abd rolo were monthly giveaways.

Jedi Revan is undoubtedly a setup for Darth Revan in Q4 or Q1 of next year and Jedi Luke will only solidify a temp Jedi meta, pairing with bastilla or revan or both, to counter Treya.

Im only wishful thinking, obviously, but i hope im reading jnto it since im gearing up my almost finished at g12 for the speculated.
  • Options
    If you go by past events, we've seen who we'll need. From chewie event, Raid Han, Chewie, Rolo, r2, and Lando. We'll also probably need CLS, Hoda, and CHS. And because you know they'll need some money a new toon or something like Lobot since most people never bothered to make him 7*.
  • Options
    You’ll need everyone in the game 7*
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    I love this thread.
    I hope we won’t be too disappointed though.
    I expected him to come in August ala CLS.
  • Options
    I love this thread.
    I hope we won’t be too disappointed though.
    I expected him to come in August ala CLS.

Im thinking next August could be an old luke drop for the next rey, ep 9 movie hype
  • Options
    Is Honest Jedi Luke different than delusions of grandeur Luke or Jedi Master Luke or any other version of Luke as a Jedi? He’s a pretty naive farm kid throughout the original trilogy.
  • Options
    Is Honest Jedi Luke different than delusions of grandeur Luke or Jedi Master Luke or any other version of Luke as a Jedi? He’s a pretty naive farm kid throughout the original trilogy.

True but that applies to every character in the SW series in my opinion
  • Options
    I mean, I would expect long farms and/or characters not in the game yet...recent Chewie, as well as C3-PO. Maybe Jabba.
  • Options
    The current heroes journey pattern requires Previous version of the toon, one legendary toon, and three more toons related to the characters story. For Jedi Luke this makes me think....CLS (prev version), OG Chewie(legendary - using R2 again would be too easy, although he may be one of the three "others"). As for the others we have a few candidates. ROLO, CHS, R2, Lando, Hermit Yoda, Wedge. Wedge is perhaps a good bet. He did have significant interaction with Luke on Hoth, more than Leia. CHS with this post wampa save is a decent bet. Lando had limited interaction, although his interaction with the others may count, although I doubt it. My thinking is CLS, Chewie, CHS, Wedge and Hoda/ROLO. Chewie had the least story interaction, but may be included to keep the legendary requirements going.
  • Options
    GuanIsHere wrote: »
    The current heroes journey pattern requires Previous version of the toon, one legendary toon, and three more toons related to the characters story. For Jedi Luke this makes me think....CLS (prev version), OG Chewie(legendary - using R2 again would be too easy, although he may be one of the three "others"). As for the others we have a few candidates. ROLO, CHS, R2, Lando, Hermit Yoda, Wedge. Wedge is perhaps a good bet. He did have significant interaction with Luke on Hoth, more than Leia. CHS with this post wampa save is a decent bet. Lando had limited interaction, although his interaction with the others may count, although I doubt it. My thinking is CLS, Chewie, CHS, Wedge and Hoda/ROLO. Chewie had the least story interaction, but may be included to keep the legendary requirements going.

Revan completely changes the rules of heroes journeys. No previous build yet they still made it a heroes journey.