Honest Jedi Luke requirements

13Next

Replies

• Options
    GuanIsHere wrote: »
    The current heroes journey pattern requires Previous version of the toon, one legendary toon, and three more toons related to the characters story. For Jedi Luke this makes me think....CLS (prev version), OG Chewie(legendary - using R2 again would be too easy, although he may be one of the three "others"). As for the others we have a few candidates. ROLO, CHS, R2, Lando, Hermit Yoda, Wedge. Wedge is perhaps a good bet. He did have significant interaction with Luke on Hoth, more than Leia. CHS with this post wampa save is a decent bet. Lando had limited interaction, although his interaction with the others may count, although I doubt it. My thinking is CLS, Chewie, CHS, Wedge and Hoda/ROLO. Chewie had the least story interaction, but may be included to keep the legendary requirements going.

Revan completely changes the rules of heroes journeys. No previous build yet they still made it a heroes journey.

Revan isnt a Hero's Journey, it's an ancient something or other. Basically it's a hybrid. The original two Hero Journey examples follow an exact movie outline so it's safe to assume Luke would still follow this, even if wrong it's an educated guess given he is movie related
  • Options
    If they really wanted to twist the knife and change up things, and I'm not sure I'd be opposed to it with the proper warning, they should have an event where your CLS loses his hand, effectively weakening him for a duration until the ROTJ Luke event dropped, at which point handless Luke would be upgraded or promoted to Jedi. This would have to coincide with a time where a CLS meta was in full effect, thus forcing players to make a choice to lose their CLS for a brief amount of time, AND you wouldn't return to having CLS, rather just the one Jedi Luke.

The new Jedi Luke should have different aspects to his kit from CLS that aren't necessarily better, but feature different mechanics that give players a choice on who they want more. So some players may opt to stick with CLS, and others Jedi Luke. May not be a popular way to play it, but it would be different.
  • Options
    I still think Bespin Han will be in there somewhere. Wicket will be required for C3PO and Endor Leia and perhaps General Han.

With it being their biggest event yet, anticipate all main toons from both ESB AND ROTJ. Farm them ALL! Nothing is off the table for JKL.
  • Options
    I would LOVE a Hutt faction
  • Tifer
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Mano wrote: »
    After seeing what they did with Revan i wont be surprised if they Release 5 Marquees toons on a same day and Release Jedi Luke Next day Requiring all 5 along with Chewie..

Yeah, because that's what they did with Revan. Right?
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    For Jedi Knight Luke requirements will be most likely

Carbonite Han
    Slave Leia or BH Leia
    Captured Chewbacca
    Boba Fett
    C3P0
    R2D2
    Jabba the Hutt
    And Possibly Jabba Enforcer Lando
  • CapnJack81
    100 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    For Jedi Knight Luke requirements will be most likely

Carbonite Han
    Slave Leia or BH Leia
    Captured Chewbacca
    Boba Fett
    C3P0
    R2D2
    Jabba the Hutt
    And Possibly Jabba Enforcer Lando

BH Leia i can see but disney has stated, or so Ive heard, that they wont use Slave Leia anymore. From what I've heard they're citing objectification of a woman as a possession but... whatever.

I think the toon would be fine but gotta admit, dunno what her skill set would be really.

I could see the Lando you mentioned being a good one tho
  • Options
    n8s3dqyu206i.jpeg

What you will really need to complete the event
  • Options
    They should tag all the Marquee and Legendary characters in the MasterCard faction.
  • Options
    Omeah wrote: »
    R5-D4
    R2-D2
    C3PO
    Old Ben
    Biggs Darklighter
    Wedge Antilles
    Han Solo
    Chewbacca
    Jek Tono Porkins

Millennium Falcon (IV-VI)
    Wedge Antilles' X-Wing
    Biggs Darklighter's X-Wing
    Jek Tono Porkin's X-Wing

Stormtrooper Han
    Stormtrooper Luke
    Princess Leia
    Rebel Pilot Luke Skywalker
    Captain Han Solo
    Rebel Officer Leia Organa
    Hoth Luke Skywalker
    Hermit Yoda
    Lando Calrissian
    Chewbacca (C3PO Backpack)
    Commander Luke Skywalker
    Bounty Hunter Leia Organa
    Han Solo (Blind)

Home One

Ewok God C3PO
    Chief Chirpa
    Wicket
    Logray
    Teebo
    Paploo
    Nicki
    Endor Leia Organa
    Darth Vader

And probably loads more that I overlooked.

Porkins was the only character they ever actually confirmed to never include in the game.

That is correct!! They obviously are not aware that he is some peoples favorite starwars character. Come on!!! I mean, the guy had waaaaay more screen time than a revan(whatever that is).
    It is time to demand! PORKINS IN 2019!!!! Let's make it happen.

This , we want Porkins
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    CapnJack81 wrote: »
    I'm curious who else could possibly be needed, that would also make sense, story wise.

I get the argument that people believe he is so iconic they're holding him back. I dont agree with the argument but I understand their points.

But I know I have the general speculated characters, all at 7*, including chewie, and they're all g11/12. I've even started finishing Ewoks off on the off chance C3 is also added to the lineup, even tho that Ewok storyline is actually ESB anyway.

*edit* I had the movies wrong. I mean Ewoks dont appear until ROTJ, and the assumed next HJ would follow ESB, which theyre not in. My apologies.

So I'm curious how waiting, giving everyone time to have everyone needed, is ever gonna make money... unless I'm forgetting a character of cours.
    My bet it's going to be another, yet more complicated Hero's Journey(Legendary Journey) and you'll require all 7* Bespin(Commander) Luke, R2D2, OT Chewbakka, Commander Han Solo(New legendary, in black jacket like in chewy event) and General Leia Organa(new legendary event).
    so probably somewhere in 2020
    Post edited by Devian on
  • Options
    Lobot for cloud city?

That's actually semi-plausible. And I've always thought this game needed a Willrow Hood.
  • Options
    Why do you guys think Jedi Luke will coming into the game? It has never been confirmed anywhere except the "loading screen". Honestly after the Revan mess I dont really wait him but that's just my opinion.
  • Options
    Why do you guys think Jedi Luke will coming into the game? It has never been confirmed anywhere except the "loading screen". Honestly after the Revan mess I dont really wait him but that's just my opinion.

He was confirmed in a developer Q&A youtube video here so that and the load screen. I didnt put a lot of thought in what the requirements would be till the video tho

https://youtu.be/xmegRzc3-SE?t=65
  • Options

He was confirmed in a developer Q&A youtube video here so that and the load screen. I didnt put a lot of thought in what the requirements would be till the video tho

Ah okay, thank you. I didnt see this vid before.
  • Options

No worries. It's an interesting video
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options

No worries. It's an interesting video

April 18 ... everything is possible for this quarter :-p

Hope !!

G12 the hoth gang boys and girls !
  • Options
    Devian wrote: »
    I'm curious who else could possibly be needed, that would also make sense, story wise.

I get the argument that people believe he is so iconic they're holding him back. I dont agree with the argument but I understand their points.

But I know I have the general speculated characters, all at 7*, including chewie, and they're all g11/12. I've even started finishing Ewoks off on the off chance C3 is also added to the lineup, even tho that Ewok storyline is actually ESB anyway.

*edit* I had the movies wrong. I mean Ewoks dont appear until ROTJ, and the assumed next HJ would follow ESB, which theyre not in. My apologies.

So I'm curious how waiting, giving everyone time to have everyone needed, is ever gonna make money... unless I'm forgetting a character of cours.
    My bet it's going to be another, yet more complicated Hero's Journey(Legendary Journey) and you'll require all 7* Bespin(Commander) Luke, R2D2, OT Chewbakka, Commander Han Solo(New legendary, in black jacket like in chewy event) and General Leia Organa(new legendary event).
    so probably somewhere in 2020

Han only has the rank of captain in esb so they've already got that name covered.

I'm hoping they do a new event type that upgrades raid han to bespin han. Have some toggle option in the collection screen that let's you swap kits.

Differences:
    Raid han: unique functions like normal.

Bespin han: sacrifice the shoot first unique for greatly enhanced synergy with chewbacca. Perhaps something along the line of the chaze/wiggs stat sharing along with assisting whenever the other attacks out of turn.