T5, T6, & Heroic Scores

Prev13456716
DaPowerfulJedi
3185 posts Member
edited June 2019
How am I doing? I’ll be gearing up my RJT team of course. Once I get enough omegas I’ll put a zeta on bb8’s rwtp. Any advice for higher scores or other teams is appreciated.
aghwh0r11ne1.png
hnh7jkcevrpx.png
ll0fpon1d9sk.png
fn82rihk0t29.png
0e6f510fu6na.png
Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on

Replies

• Put resistance trooper with team 1 and score better.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • instead of Yoda.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • I’ll need to farm my RT, he’s sitting at two stars. Does the team have enough healing without Hyoda?
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I'd try a swap to a Vader lead on the Empire team, but yours doesn't have the Zeta. Un-resistable TMR works vs Nihilus. Mine are geared lower than that and can score about the same, with nobody having even close to great mods with +speed outside of Thrawn. Run zVader G10, EP G9, Thrawn G9, Tarkin G11, Daka G8 and I'll routinely get 650-900k depending on getting DoTs to pile up.
  • In lower tiers, a zeta lead Vader can score several million by focusing on DoTs.

Characters like Darth Sidious, Boba Fett, Gamorrean Guard, Wampa, and Tusken Shaman can apply a ton of extra DoTs, then Vader and Boba can consume them for massive damage. Unfortunately, with the recent health reduction, the actual damage from each bleed will be reduced now.

This strategy is sadly not very viable for heroic, but can help in tiers 5 & 6.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    @DaPowerfulJedi

I believe JTR teams rely on health steal found in g12 pieces and foresight. ie- no healer needed
  • This is what I can get in p2 with the same teams:
    kh0vvweapwj1.png
    86jdvp2y4jke.png
    9krhiuu6vogr.png
    azkb6t6ytw27.png
    k3ipdmwjbf3u.png
  • HK666 wrote: »
    @DaPowerfulJedi

I believe JTR teams rely on health steal found in g12 pieces and foresight. ie- no healer needed

I don’t have four of those multi tool pieces that give the 5% health steal lying around right now. I don’t even have one. But I guess that’s alright for now since it’ll be a couple months before I can swap RT in place of Hyoda.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Your team is like g9, and as you mentioned, you don't have RT starred. And no zetas on the team.

a HSTR will be closer to g12, full zetas. I'm assuming you don't have 40-100 zeta mats, corresponding omegas, and all that gear except the multi-tools

that said, I ran the team against t6, (also not maxed out, but with 5 zetas and g10-11, 9 on JTR) and they managed to stay alive without a healer. Healing zetas (on JTR and BB8) and foresight were key, but they stayed alive without the multi-tool. (Scav Rey apperntly does enough damage to heal naturally, and I think RT was the same but not sure)

by (heal naturally) I mean she has enough life steal without the g12 peice
    Post edited by HK666 on
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Your team is like g9, and as you mentioned, you don't have RT starred. And no zetas on the team.

a HSTR will be closer to g12, full zetas. I'm assuming you don't have 40-100 zeta mats, corresponding omegas, and all that gear except the multi-tools

that said, I ran the team against t6, (also not maxed out, but with 5 zetas and g10-11, 9 on JTR) and they managed to stay alive without a healer. Healing zetas (on JTR and BB8) and foresight were key, but they stayed alive without the multi-tool. (Scav Rey apperntly does enough damage to heal naturally, and I think RT was the same but not sure)

by (heal naturally) I mean she has enough life steal without the g12 peice

Scav does have enough life steal, RT doesn’t.

Since they changed the phase 1 mechanics it is vastly easier than it used to be. If you’ve got them to g12 and filled the left hand side slots on all 5 toons (JTR, RT, Scav, R2, BB8) then 10% is probably the lower end of what you can get.

• I increased RJT’s speed a bit and put on a few more gear pieces (she’s just missing a mk5 furnace) and got an extra 500k damage. I didn’t touch any of the other toons.4k0xqew3fm07.png
  • I do the same RJT team but with chirrut instead of hoda and it’s always between 2 and 3M
  • After giving BB8 the rwtp zeta, I’m at 1.9 mil damage.
    0i9xa44apjd6.png
  • You need to swap Hoda for resistance trooper to get the big scores....
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    You need to swap Hoda for resistance trooper to get the big scores....

Someone else said that, but it will be a couple months until my RT is ready. I’ve got him at two stars. And right now my team is so squishy they need a healer until they are tankier and can get their g12 health steal pieces.
  • Just a few minutes ago I got my highest score with Jedi yet, so I felt like sharing it. It’s from the last 4% of p1 and 9% of p2, so from two phases.
    z7tr5bloyb5p.png
  • jz9y325okxyl.png

T5, P1. Still a work in progress, farming RT.

• AIWA
    43 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    T5 Phase 1

Unusual Team
    But it's fun

s0odem366d6t.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZnVwCnRgjI

T5 Phase 2

scd0sae9xdg9.jpg

rpob0tn8y6jy.jpg

melca7n3irkb.jpg

Post edited by AIWA on
    Gibst du jemandem die möglichkeit zu fliegen, dann musst du **** rechnen das er fliegt!
  • Try switching to Asajj lead on your NS teams. That's what I use and NS are consistently my best teams for each phase.
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    Try switching to Asajj lead on your NS teams. That's what I use and NS are consistently my best teams for each phase.

I’ve been planning to do Asajj zeta next. Should I do her unique or lead?
  • Both.
  • Definitely both. I did her lead first when I did mine, but that's because I was trying to solo the Rancor and didn't have a team already capable of doing so, plus I was using her as my arena lead as well. I preferred the offence and TM removal to the potency and revive mechanic of Talzin's.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Both.
    YKMisfit wrote: »
    Definitely both. I did her lead first when I did mine, but that's because I was trying to solo the Rancor and didn't have a team already capable of doing so, plus I was using her as my arena lead as well. I preferred the offence and TM removal to the potency and revive mechanic of Talzin's.

Yes I plan to do both, but which first? I can already solo the rancor and don’t need her for arena. Maybe I should make a poll.
  • They'll both be required but Rampage makes her useful outside of NS, say, ABC in HAAT etc.
  • For phase 4, Ventress' leadership ability is what allows for big scores. Rampage just increases them, but the mechanics don't work without her leadership Zeta.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Both.
    Definitely both. I did her lead first when I did mine, but that's because I was trying to solo the Rancor and didn't have a team already capable of doing so, plus I was using her as my arena lead as well. I preferred the offence and TM removal to the potency and revive mechanic of Talzin's.

Yes I plan to do both, but which first? I can already solo the rancor and don’t need her for arena. Maybe I should make a poll.

If you plan to make Asajj your next 2 zetas then it probably doesn't matter. It's hard for me to say when I don't know what your goals are and what else you already have in your collection. I find her to be the best NS lead for just about everything with the exception of P3 of the sith raid. For everything else (including P1, P2, and P4 of the STR) I use Asajj so I found her lead to be the best bang for my buck. But like I said, I also used NS in the AAT/HAAT, arena, and for the Rancor. Her unique gives her a major boost for HAAT in or out of Nightsister teams and anywhere else that's not the Rancor raid.

In your case, you might want to do Rampage first. I would still try her has the lead though, with or without the zeta and see how you do.
  • YKMisfit wrote: »
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Both.

If you plan to make Asajj your next 2 zetas then it probably doesn't matter. It's hard for me to say when I don't know what your goals are and what else you already have in your collection. I find her to be the best NS lead for just about everything with the exception of P3 of the sith raid. For everything else (including P1, P2, and P4 of the STR) I use Asajj so I found her lead to be the best bang for my buck. But like I said, I also used NS in the AAT/HAAT, arena, and for the Rancor. Her unique gives her a major boost for HAAT in or out of Nightsister teams and anywhere else that's not the Rancor raid.

In your case, you might want to do Rampage first. I would still try her has the lead though, with or without the zeta and see how you do.

Here’s my swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/351512567/characters/
    I plan to bring RJT, GK and Asajj up to g12 soon.

Goals I’m working on are mostly guild stuff right now so STR, HAAT, TB, and TW. I’m leaning towards doing her unique zeta before her lead since that will help HAAT. I might only get to do one of her’s for the moment and do the other in a month or two, depending on what new content we have coming.
  • It’s nice seeing the damage numbers increase every run. :)ov951j1fi79a.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    T5 p1 last night..

63jvueb9zbh6.png

GK is running 74k of Protection, will be glad to get him to 7* G12