T5, T6, & Heroic Scores

Replies

• Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I'd get our Guild to stick with T5 but we clear it too fast and end up having to wait for raid tickets. It's a toss-up as we just about max out before re-launching T6.

Same. If we don't put a join time up, most of the guild will miss the opportunity. We beat T6 in about 3.5 days. A few of us do the heavy lifting. Myself and an officer did approx 70mil of the total damage needed.

Same thing here, i'm in a much smaller guild that i used to be and i usually do 100m.

And you're right for your other post, my records are just there to give an idea but i'm sure some of the heroic players can do a loooooot more
  • @AIWA
    Just did 9.5m with more potency but it's late and i didnt wanted to try hard.
    Next time i'll go for your record lol
  • AIWA
    43 posts Member
    Wow Nice :)
    My Team ist funny xDD
    Gibst du jemandem die möglichkeit zu fliegen, dann musst du **** rechnen das er fliegt!
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    I just started running JTR but with Finn in place of RT. I can score 1.3-1.8 million in T6 as-is, but I have a few questions to you guys that seem to have it figured out:

1 - Zeta order beyond JTR lead and RWTP (both done)?

2 - Ideal mods/speeds?

What I have so far:
    JTR G8 - CD/CC, health circle, potency cross, CC triangle, +90 speed
    Rey G9 - CD/CC, health circle, offense cross, CD triangle, about +60 so far with a few slices left
    BB8 G11 - speed/tenacity, health circle, protection cross (ABC squad), and defense triangle ( only for the speed boost). What's the best option for his and R2's triangles? CC? +92
    R2 G8 - speed/CC, health circle, potency cross, protection triangle. +83
    Finn G9 - 2x potency, CC. cC triangle and potency cross. +70

3 - Finn seems ok for now but is there anyone else that's better until my RT is starred up?
  • Sentia
    280 posts Member
    3 - Finn seems ok for now but is there anyone else that's better until my RT is starred up?

C-3PO
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Well that aint happening!
  • SirAlec
    45 posts Member
    With a resistance team you want BB8 fastest mine fairly slow at 240ish with RWTP zeta
    Next R2 I trying to get both zetas then scav and then JTR you don’t want speed on RT

I am gearing currently on T6 I can roll out some major damage with them and my Jedi with Revan lead not test got my double zeta and haven’t zeta battle meditation on GMY but Revan GMY GK Asoka, JKA A solid team spears foresight like no ones business all got to enrage and survived for a while after but when on HSTRbest on P2 need about 24 teams of JTR G12 to do HSTR same for ReVan
  • P1 T6
    wag3s9jealcn.png

zwoxtcwfklvg.png
    I just started running JTR but with Finn in place of RT. I can score 1.3-1.8 million in T6 as-is, but I have a few questions to you guys that seem to have it figured out:

2 - Ideal mods/speeds?

What I have so far:
    Rey G9 - CD/CC, health circle, offense cross, CD triangle, about +60 so far with a few slices left
    BB8 G11 - speed/tenacity, health circle, protection cross (ABC squad), and defense triangle ( only for the speed boost). What's the best option for his and R2's triangles? CC? +92

If it helps, here is my RJT squad
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/135297/
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    How about the zeta order @DuneSeaFarmer ? I've got 40+ ready just need omegas. Willing to throw them on this squad if it'll make a huge difference.
  • @Vendi1983 I recommend putting more gear on your R2 and doing both of his zetas next.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    In no certain order (hero)

Bb8 - Roll with the punches, self preservation protocol. It benefits R2
    RJT - Leader, Virtuous Protector, insight
    R2 - Combat Analysis, Number Crunches

I would suggest this order, on each hero, 1, 2, 3

Scav Rey has no zeta yet, I am on the fence about hers

A big help is when RJT can call an assist with defiant slash. Choose Bb8 who in turn calls an assist. It's great when it is RJT, or Scav or RT, because of damage potential.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    Thanks @DuneSeaFarmer and @DaPowerfulJedi! I've been watching this thread for ages and pumped to start trying the same teams.
  • Last 3% of P1 and 12.5% of P2 T6
    rxbrkjcdlkrs.png
    P2 T6
    x803riti8r8b.png

2 - Ideal mods/speeds?

What I have so far:

1. For zetas:
    Inspirational Presence > RWTP > Number Crunch > Self-Preservation Protocol = Combat Analysis > Insight > Virtuous Protector > Focused Strikes (if running Stick Rey)

2. Speed is great, but more important is turn order. To start it should be:

BB-8 (CDT) -> RJT (Mind Trick) -> R2 (Smokescreen BB-8)

The most important thing is to land speed down on DN with RJT on that first Mind Trick, if you don’t, restart. The goal is to get Illuminated Destiny off before DN takes a turn. It should be very easy at T5/T6. After that, it’s up to you to determine what turn order works best. If you find your RJT being a touch slow and just missing that chance to apply Mind Trick (i.e. speed down) before DN is hit by someone else, thus increasing his tenacity, bump her speed up a little. I’ve gotten great scores in HSTR with RJT at 225 and 250 speeds.

For Mods, my general strategy is this:

Everyone (unless otherwise stated): speed arrow, protection circle)

RJT: CD/Potency (potency cross, CD triangle)
    BB-8: Speed/whatever you got with good speed (offense cross, CC triangle)
    R2: Speed/Potency (offense cross (think Number Crunch), CC triangle)
    RT: CD/CC (offense arrow, offense cross, CD triangle)
    Stick Rey: CD/CC: (offense cross, CD triangle)
    C-3PO: All health or Speed/Health: (potency cross, protection triangle)

I’ve included my squads below so you can see how my setup looks.

http://swgoh.gg/squads/145884/4ZRU4HB56K/
    http://swgoh.gg/squads/145882/777YO8YNLU/

3. Finn is ok for now, but RT is your primary damage dealer on the team. Stick Rey is close, but with C-3PO, who do you remove? Also, the post-rework Finn may replace RT, we’ll have to see, but his new kit seems like he is going to smash raid bosses. Looking forward to trying him out.

One thing I should mention is gear. The G12 health steal pieces are very important to the droids since they have low to no health steal going into G12. Put those pieces on them first and with Self-Preservation Protocol, their survivability goes up drastically.

Last thing... I find posting percentages far more helpful than raw numbers. My best runs below.

HSTR P1 (w/ Stick Rey) - 15.3%
    wk4dy1.png

HSTR P1 (w/ C-3PO)- 20.8%
    j73pxe.png
  • Question, I am averaging about 1.2 to 1.5 mil on my NS in T6 p3. Good, bad?

In p3 that’s not a very good score. You should be able to get much higher.

In p3 that’s not a very good score. You should be able to get much higher.

Figures. My Squad: https://swgoh.gg/squads/135300/
  • Initiate should be used in place of Acolyte. And Daka’s zeta will help keep the team alive past enrage.
  • Initiate should be used in place of Acolyte. And Daka’s zeta will help keep the team alive past enrage.

Initiate? Huh.. Acolyte hits hard, but just read initiates kit. Good thing mine is 7* just need to get her from g8 to g12 I guess.

Initiate? Huh.. Acolyte hits hard, but just read initiates kit. Good thing mine is 7* just need to get her from g8 to g12 I guess.

No, keep her at a low gear level, it will make it easier for her to die off. Just make sure she’s modded for CC.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Initiate should be used in place of Acolyte. And Daka’s zeta will help keep the team alive past enrage.

No, keep her at a low gear level, it will make it easier for her to die off. Just make sure she’s modded for CC.

Zeta?

Ummmm, HUH?

Do you know how the deathstorm strategy works? You let MT and initiate die, then during topple you only use basic attacks so that the two will revive and feed TM to Daka and Asajj when they die again.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Initiate should be used in place of Acolyte. And Daka’s zeta will help keep the team alive past enrage.

Ummmm, HUH?

Do you know how the deathstorm strategy works? You let MT and initiate die, then during topple you only use basic attacks so that the two will revive and feed TM to Daka and Asajj when they die again.

Well I do now.. lol Ok Que Hesto, Topple?

Ummmm, HUH?

I’d recommend watching some vids of the team on YouTube to see how the strategy works.

Ummmm, HUH?

I’d recommend watching some vids of the team on YouTube to see how the strategy works.

Ya think? lol
  • And Asajj damage ramps up to ridiculous levels during topple because of the constant deaths from the basic attacks and Talzin zeta lead resurrections.
  • Are either of you actively using this method? I'm hearing it is not as good as it was with Paper Zombie, and very problematic?
  • Are either of you actively using this method? I'm hearing it is not as good as it was with Paper Zombie, and very problematic?

Yes, I use the team whenever p3 doesn’t get soloed by someone with zFinn+C3PO. Got this score less than a month ago
    sihdu6u01hd7.png
  • Okay I'm confused do I or don't I need to zeta Old Daka? And my NS (except initiate) are all g12, will that not work?