T5, T6, & Heroic Scores

Replies

• thank you

Not my best but close. Just did it

jbbeffgn80va.jpg
  • P2 t6

leoh7y7qr0mx.jpg

I tried the vador blood team (Vador wampa bb8 mission zaalbar) the record is 10m+ and for my first try, i did 8m+.
    Shout-out for @AIWA , that's actually really smart
  • Modded for a ton of Potency on the blood team @Marvolo? What were their stats?

I've seen it about cuts in half damage-wise when you jump to Heroic. But 2.5-5 million is nothing to sneeze at.
  • Marvolo wrote: »
    P2 t6

leoh7y7qr0mx.jpg

I tried the vador blood team (Vador wampa bb8 mission zaalbar) the record is 10m+ and for my first try, i did 8m+.
    Shout-out for @AIWA , that's actually really smart

Wow Gratz
    and THX <3

Gibst du jemandem die möglichkeit zu fliegen, dann musst du **** rechnen das er fliegt!
  • Marvolo
    13 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Modded for a ton of Potency on the blood team @Marvolo? What were their stats?

I've seen it about cuts in half damage-wise when you jump to Heroic. But 2.5-5 million is nothing to sneeze at.

Not at all, i just used the mod i have on them to try the team but i will next time.
    You can forget that one on heroic, the jtr time needs bb8 and you deal a ton more of damage

@AIWA
    Thank YOU, i never heard of that team and it's a great one
  • P1 T6
    r09cycz2jhig.png
  • P2 T6
    pf3pelqa43uv.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Question, I have hit 8mil in p1 with my RJT squad, but recently I cannot get past 6.5 or so in T5. Was there a nerf to expose again? When RT uses his 3rd on DN it crits and DN loses Expose?

Personal best

cxufkhahkle8.png
  • Question, I have hit 8mil in p1 with my RJT squad, but recently I cannot get past 6.5 or so in T5. Was there a nerf to expose again? When RT uses his 3rd on DN it crits and DN loses Expose?
    I don't think expose got nerfed. It could be bad RNG, maybe you're landing exposes less than 70% of the time.
  • Question, I have hit 8mil in p1 with my RJT squad, but recently I cannot get past 6.5 or so in T5. Was there a nerf to expose again? When RT uses his 3rd on DN it crits and DN loses Expose?
    I don't think expose got nerfed. It could be bad RNG, maybe you're landing exposes less than 70% of the time.

Dunno, same approach each time, I restart until RJT has shield then go on, I usually do about 14% to 15% of damage, going from 100 to 84 or so. Weird.
  • P1 T6gdpnwa3h5wvm.png
  • P1 T6
    zjkp880dp2pt.png
  • P1 T6
    spb08qfc87hx.png
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    My first T6 P1 run tonight.

78kp40kmuh3j.png

Did better after reset. Hit 7 mil

ono0ini40fkp.png

Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • Zeta Visas does great job in Phase 1. So many assists with cleanse.
    If you use GK against STR DN, be extra careful when using cleanse. DN will get Retribution and dispel your buffs.
  • Marvolo
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    New personal best for t1

1zek7as2qiyt.jpg
    q19blve8ri0i.jpg
  • @Marvolo how much special offense is on your GMY?
  • Placed #2 in our first STR T6. Wow lots of 1 or 2 pieces of gear. I don't even want to think of what the low level members got. I turned in 32mil in total dam.
  • Placed #2 in our first STR T6. Wow lots of 1 or 2 pieces of gear. I don't even want to think of what the low level members got. I turned in 32mil in total dam.

Yeah I’ve gotten first place T6 a few times and most of the gear was pretty useless.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Here is what I received #2 T6
    cjkp8sxwnf6l.png

Post edited by DuneSeaFarmer on
  • P2 T6
    mokr4qm12g9b.png
  • @DuneSeaFarmer here are the rewards I just got for 1st place in T6. I didn’t even get a full piece of anything.
    nj4y9h0lxl2u.png
    u3c1b6ec1t4u.png
    ceqsg78tsxjd.png
    cjzcnq0yzmba.png
  • Yeah, the only ones that will be impressed are the low levels being pulled along and unable to offer much with regards to damage. Established players will yawn.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    I'd get our Guild to stick with T5 but we clear it too fast and end up having to wait for raid tickets. It's a toss-up as we just about max out before re-launching T6.
  • DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    I'd get our Guild to stick with T5 but we clear it too fast and end up having to wait for raid tickets. It's a toss-up as we just about max out before re-launching T6.

Same. If we don't put a join time up, most of the guild will miss the opportunity. We beat T6 in about 3.5 days. A few of us do the heavy lifting. Myself and an officer did approx 70mil of the total damage needed.
  • DaPowerfulJedi
    3185 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    P1 T6
    ulmuvk4hbxgo.png

kz17a1z571cn.png
    Post edited by DaPowerfulJedi on
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    p1 jtr squad,
    jtr r2 bb rt — must
    the last slot — c3po is the best. scav can replace it.

My highest record: w/ 3po - 7.3M w/ scav - 6.8M

JTR R2 BB : G12
    RT Scav 3po : G11

Heroic.
  • P1 T6
    928qa5aqigbj.png
    P2 T6
    x6dy924qlyy1.png
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    That Revan damage is ludicrous.
  • DuneSeaFarmer