Sith Bomber in TB [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    capifico22 wrote: »
    How is Yohann269 not employed by EA yet as a PR rep?

that wouldnt make them money, yohan is pretty bad option to be employed
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Is that even a question? Of course it will be in platoons
  • Options
    so the bomber event started today and this ship in platoons we need 4 of them at 5*
  • Options
    @capifico22 @yohann269

Your lack of spend is... disturbing.
  • Options
    I thought hero’s and legendaries not supposed to be in platoons
  • Options
    Yeahhhhhhh this is pretty messed up. Where do we submit an official complaint?
  • Options
    You thought wrong. JTR has been in platoons since her first event.
  • Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    so the bomber event started today and this ship in platoons we need 4 of them at 5*

Ignore the fact that it's a dark side toon for a moment.

Why would I pay $$$ to have a character that I CANNOT use? This is the one question that no one answers, ever.
  • Options
    I don’t remember seeing her in platoons
  • Zeuschild35
    124 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Most expensive platoon toon...awesome!
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Options
    How about the brand new sith bomber?
  • Options
    Of course the post has been moved quickly...
  • Options
    Skykler wrote: »

Look at the wall and complain away. You will get just as much sympathy or response.
  • Options
    Ok first of all how are you going to put this ship in platoons the day of the event most people dont even get paid till friday
    2nd you want people to buy this ship and it's broken even in the testing concussion bombs were being cleared and daze doesn't always stick way to **** off the community again
  • Options
    I don’t remember seeing her in platoons

I think he's using her as an example
    This thread is about the Revans in platoons I guess
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    Yeah that is kind of **** Captial Games. You're not getting another dime of my money. I paid for Nihilus, Sion, Mother Talzin, Fulcrum, and even a few bucks on Revan (not willing to take a loan out to buy a character). This is just downright ridiculous. Give us a fighting chance. I have paid to play, but I prefer to farm it. It's more of a challenge and shows dedication to the game. I'll gladly miss out on Stars in TB to keep my money.
  • Options
    Boomer8800 wrote: »

Ignore the fact that it's a dark side toon for a moment.

Why would I pay $$$ to have a character that I CANNOT use? This is the one question that no one answers, ever.

Think of the feeling of pride and accomplishment you’ll get.

But seriously, it’s something like 1% of the playerbase brings in 95% of all the income in the game. There are hardcore guilds that have spending requirements and require members to buy new toons the first day they are out. It’s really sad that the industry has moved towards this microtransaction model. You have players maxing out credit cards to keep up with the spend. Whales don’t think like normal people. I wouldn’t care at all if it weren’t for the fact that not all Whales can afford what they’re spending.
  • Options
    we had 2 people in our guild whale out and get b2 this morning. thought that was going to be enough $$ to appease ea/cg. what was i thinking they want everyones entire paycheck not just a piece of it.

what has become of gaming when this is what is considered a game mechanic? seriously the most disturbing thing to me. i spend money for gear and for chars occasionally but not for platoons.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Skykler wrote: »

What makes you think the complaint will be addressed this time?

It's business (literally) as usual and I don't see why it would change.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • qfwm2001
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    This screenshot is from today's TB platoon requirements for ships. This is day 4, so all toons have to be 5* or higher. Notice that one of the ships is the B-28 Extinction-class bomber. This ship was released in marquee event (you guessed it) this morning at 2am. That means you get a 3*ship. A 4* ship is required for the platoon. Actually, 4 5* B-28's are needed to complete the platoons. Is this right CG? is this working as intended? 60taffzce7kg.png
  • Options
    Yes, this provides a competitive advantage to players who spend money. They have always done this.

We even had a Revan in our platoons. The only character I haven't seen them take this approach with is Traya, who I have never seen in a platoon.
  • Options
    Thanks for correction. Extra shiesty!
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    Yes, this provides a competitive advantage to players who spend money. They have always done this.

We even had a Revan in our platoons. The only character I haven't seen them take this approach with is Traya, who I have never seen in a platoon.

You can't buy Traya so what would be the point of them putting her in.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

Why do you think Traya is not included? She is more accessible than Revan.
  • Zmobie
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Our platoons this round have 17 pay only ships. Assuming a conservative 50 bucks per ship to get 5 stars they are basically saying we need to pay 850 bucks as a guild for this bonus this one round. And assuming the last phase is at least 15 pay only (likely), at a conservative 200 each they are asking that as a guild we pay 3 **** THOUSAND dollars... This is down right greedy especially after revan just finished up.

Edit: hell even if I did just the bomber, that is 350 for 5 star today (7 in ours... SEVEN) and 5 in the last phase it is still a GRAND.
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    Options
    WAI !!