Sith Bomber in TB [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    $
  • Options
    They stated that Revan was not supposed to be in there, who cost about the same and came out earlier tho. Why not just put both in and show no remorse!
  • Options
    180m guild, and we haven't been able to even get 2/6 in a ship platoon in P4+ in the last 3 TBs.

Just brutal.
  • SebPovic
    67 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    The feature "platoons" is beeing taken away like this.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Every marquee ends up platoons. What does it matter first day or 8-12 weeks, it's still the same situation and this is nothing new.
  • Options
    MadHatSam wrote: »
    180m guild, and we haven't been able to even get 2/6 in a ship platoon in P4+ in the last 3 TBs.

Just brutal.

If you’re a 180 million GP guild then this shouldn’t affect your total stars whatsoever.
  • Options
    Yeahhhhit wasn’t any more difficult than the other tiers.
  • Options
    Gul_Ski73 wrote: »
    yohann269 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Carrie We have not had a new toon/ship released during TB week for a while, but in the past it has shown up in Platoons. Is Sith Bomber going to be required in Platoons in Phase 4-6? For some guilds this won't be a problem. They have the GP to deal with the harder combat missions. but for a lot of guilds the additional ship squad requirements could mean they don't do as well in TB.

You're new here, aren't you?

But it's a LS TB, so it shouldnt be since there's plenty of LS ships to fill platoons.

Gul Sky come get your L. You were wrong
  • Options
    Yeah I used my 6* TIE advanced, 3* Sith Fighter, and called the Scimitar as first reinforcement and breezed through it. Tarkin as capital ship.
  • DHD
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I think the only thing that’s different is CG has come out to apologize for have Revan in platoons and that it was an accident, but the new marquee ship that was launched today is also in the platoons with a 5* requirement but was silent on it. Seems a bit inconsistent.
  • Options
    It’s terrible to have a fresh ship in platoons that you need to buy to fill. It’s not even a ship people want to use.
  • Options
    Turkinaa wrote: »
    It’s terrible to have a fresh ship in platoons that you need to buy to fill. It’s not even a ship people want to use.

Maybe you don't - I'm excited for it.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Vos_Landeck
    1666 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Every marquee ends up platoons. What does it matter first day or 8-12 weeks, it's still the same situation and this is nothing new.

The difference is pretty obvious.....an extra 8-12 weeks of impeding the ability to fill platoons in TBs while the unit is buried behind a pay wall and not farmable.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    I'm shocked that Sith Bomber is in platoons! Shocked, I tell yo -- oh wait. Totally saw this coming. Is anyone really surprised by this anymore? I get the disgust, but the surprise? no.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Apparently I saw a thread yesterday where people were talking about this happening, an I remember Kyno saying that a marque happened before during a TB and they were not included, yet now its flipped to "who cares whether its later or now" lol. Cause there is a massive difference.

If it is in 6 weeks from now? That would mean possible platoon completions for six weeks, instead of y'know, 0 platoons completions till its farmable, and even then months later cause "Farmable" just means hitting the same node for months till the shards drop.

But honestly there is so many p2w unfarmable ships in the platoon that anything five star and up I've just given up on ever seeing completed, new p2w ships come in before the old ones even come out on a single node now, haha.
  • Options
    Do new people sign up on forum everytime a marquee comes and complain about them in tb? It’s seriously every time. You know what CG does about it? Nothing its by design to increase profit. Its the job they are a business.
  • Options
    How is Revan a character released before TB a mistake to be in platoons, while a ship released in the middle (stage 4) of the TB intentional?

Feels like if anything Revan SHOULD be in the TB as opposed to one released after the TB started.
  • Options
    Having some posting issues.

Why is Revan in platoons an accident and we will be rewarded, while bomber who is released in the middle of a TB on purpose?

Would seem to make more sense to be the opposite? As Revan was at least released prior to the TB
  • Options
    It's not fair that they do this but it's how they plan on running this game. They dont care about fairness they see this as if you want something in this game you have to pay for it. "Oh you didn't pay to get Sith bomber to 7* well you are going to get punished for it".
  • Options
    Seem to be having some posting issues.

Why is Revan in platoons an accident and we will be rewarded, while bomber who is released in the middle of a TB on purpose?

Would seem to make more sense to be the opposite? As Revan was at least released prior to the TB
  • Options
    We are being punished for not spending money on a ship that was just released. I can't think of any other game that punishes it's players this bad for not immediately spending money on content
  • Options
    Woooow, Moderators why don't you give notice that my post was merged instead of making it look like it just disappeared. DM would have saved the multiple posts -.-
  • Options

You are right. It's something they've been doing for a while now but that doesn't mean it's fair...but hey this game isn't about being fair or nice to it's player base it's about money
  • Options
    Mr_Sausage wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Zmobie wrote: »
    This is not near a big of deal as people make it out to be.

Yes our guild cannot complete one ship platoon today.

We can't complete any... I am fine not being able to max the ability but at least guarantee F2P in 2 of the platoons.

I see what you’re saying but if it doesn’t affect the total stars you get, what does it matter? Our guild used to get upset about it but then we realized it didn’t make a difference in the total stars we got.

because its an ability we can use tomorrow to help with the missions

I get that but if you get the same amount of stars in tomorrow’s missions that you usually get, then it won’t matter if you couldn’t fill today’s platoons. I would get being upset if it actually cost your guild stars. Until it actually costs my guild stars(which to date it hasn’t) I’ll just shrug and say oh well.

Your guild is not the only Guild playing the game. People finishing five out of six waves in phases 5 + 6 cost their Guild Stars depending on how big their Guild is.
  • Options

Just because it's not new does not make it right.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    Blah blah blsh same post different marquee
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    icanectc wrote: »
    I really wonder what cg does for testing they constantly have issues with accidental platoon requirements
    Its an oversight

From my understanding given how CG is unable to change it and how spontaneously toons pop up while randomized for every guild:

***Disclaimer: This is an ASSUMPTION***

They cannot change Platoon requirements prior to TB start and platoons are randomly selected at the start of every phase from currently available pool of Lightside characters (if they release a new toon in one hour, the new toon would be included in the new pool for the next phase in 12 hours from now from the algorithm they run). Platoons are decided as soon as new phase launches. This is also why I believe there is no option to preview platoons for future phases and make things extremely easy for officer, and guild leaders in advance

They obviously can make some exceptions such as

(Psuedocode) - if phase is 6 then exclude Characters with tag: Rogue One (since R1 have CM in P6)
    Previously R1 toons were in platoons for P6 and due to how ridiculous that was they changed it

These exceptions need to be placed before the next TB launches

Revan did arrive to the game a week ago, so they had plenty of time to fix this oversight
  • Options
    etgsf05zxwnu.jpeg

Won’t bore anyone with 6 screen shots of each ship platoon adding up all the recent p2p ships in our platoons.
  • Options

it may not be new its still wrong. lock up 2/6 of a platoon for the whales and make the rest fair game, how hard is that ? oh I forgot you think marquee characters that are accessible for 10 hours in platoons is FAIR game . well think again!!