Game not working.... [MERGE]

Replies

• 3pourr2 wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    Free Feedback... this not only happened to me personally, but also a lot of members in my guild.
    It affected some of our cm's, special missions and ships. Based on what the ingame notification said, it clearly stated this was to occur NEXT WEEK. I for one am confused. Clearly something went wrong. These are a just a sample of some of our screenshots from me and some of my guildmates that we've shared on our discord.

gzam0p68u6qv.png

i9zsrqd1i25m.png

nbzr40n0clc2.png

mb7uasbqvw1s.png

bgp77vkcwyyd.png

mk209f2z75je.png

w7zuewoij3ku.png

Getting the ingame message with the rewards helped. So thank you.
    Much appreciated.

As far as we know it is still for next week. This was an unplanned goof up.

Great. (sarcasm) I'm sure my guild will love to hear that. Heh :smirk: Anyway. Thanks for the heads up mate @3pourr2 cheers ;)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Anyone else seeing ridiculous speeds on fleets and arena opponents that can’t be possible

1kp4ghheozz1.png

m95n1n6yytw5.png
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Haha ok then

Lol..... at the risk of being unpopular (not to say I am popular in the first place), I think compensation should outweigh what was actually lost in these situations....

Giving my honest opinion as a consumer, one who spends low level money on the game , I feel the gets were fair.... It's a little more than what me and my guildies would have gotten likely based on a missed star or two.....

As for crystals, ya, I think 90% of.people posting in here are exxagersting their losses.... Unless there are 50 number ones across the time zones..... But, I do feel the inconvenience of having to deal with the issue as you climbed is worth something..... as are the potential lost rolo shards....

I have to be honest and say I feel they are really trying to do bare minimum here and hoping it all goes away.....

You do know there are thousands of shards right,. . . So there are thousands of number one payouts every hour,

Actually, I am going to retract my last and say no..... Thousands?

Round two, Edited and it’s lost,

Yes there are thousands, there are millions of players, and hourly payouts for first every hour, plus fleet payouts hourly, ad fleet shards are one tenth the size of arena,

There are thousands more then the fifty you alluded to earlier,

@BubbaFett
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Anyone else seeing ridiculous speeds on fleets and arena opponents that can’t be possible

1kp4ghheozz1.png

m95n1n6yytw5.png

I want that! Lol may be the reason for the server update, seems the number of cheaters is growing rapidly.
  • That’s not impossible, those speeds are the result of his mods plus the two g12 + pieces,
  • BubbaFett wrote: »
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    Haha ok then

Lol..... at the risk of being unpopular (not to say I am popular in the first place), I think compensation should outweigh what was actually lost in these situations....

Giving my honest opinion as a consumer, one who spends low level money on the game , I feel the gets were fair.... It's a little more than what me and my guildies would have gotten likely based on a missed star or two.....

As for crystals, ya, I think 90% of.people posting in here are exxagersting their losses.... Unless there are 50 number ones across the time zones..... But, I do feel the inconvenience of having to deal with the issue as you climbed is worth something..... as are the potential lost rolo shards....

I have to be honest and say I feel they are really trying to do bare minimum here and hoping it all goes away.....

You do know there are thousands of shards right,. . . So there are thousands of number one payouts every hour,

Actually, I am going to retract my last and say no..... Thousands?

Round two, Edited and it’s lost,

Yes there are thousands, there are millions of players, and hourly payouts for first every hour, plus fleet payouts hourly, ad fleet shards are one tenth the size of arena,

There are thousands more then the fifty you alluded to earlier,

@BubbaFett

Show your math .... I highly doubt it.... 3 year old game, that's 36 months.... By your logic, that's a new shard created daily..... Doesn't work that way....
  • Ok lol, and I suppose that when you look at players That rank first daily, . . They all must be cheating somehow,

Look at the top guilds in the game for a small sample size , say top 100, that’s 5000 players, that’s easily 4000 first places. daily, . . . And that doesn’t even account for the top 1000 guilds, Which is 50000 players, . . . Shall I continue?
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I love how other games give compensation that's like, a weeks+ worth of something, that's like real compensation and a proper sorry.

Whereas this game they give us the bare min that they can, lot of people lost out on crystals because they were not able to push and instead of giving extra we get the amount that they lost from one of their payouts, not both, not time lost, not raid losses, nothing else.

The Gets at least are nice but did hope for some rolo shards to make up for the lost special mission runs, but eh, I didn't even expect them to give us what they did they have set the bar so low, so anything is better then nothing.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »
    I love how other games give compensation that's like, a weeks+ worth of something, that's like real compensation and a proper sorry.

Whereas this game they give us the bare min that they can, lot of people lost out on crystals because they were not able to push and instead of giving extra we get the amount the they lost from one of their payouts.

The Gets at least are nice but did hope for some rolo shards to make up for the lost special mission runs, but eh, I didn't even expect them to give us what they did they have set the bar so low, so anything is better then nothing.

This
  • I'm mostly disappointed by the time lost trying to do fleet arena and two raids under these conditions. An hour lost to stress. Plus fleet tokens for the zeta I was looking forward to.
  • Shouldn't a Compensation include all affected(possibly affected) parts of the game(Raids,cm's,payouts...)?
    So why only Tokens and a few crystals(I know the amount of those is subjective)?
    Why not give everyone f.e.:
    -250crystals
    -500 GET
    -5Shards Han/Gk/Traya
    -15Shards Rolo
    -120 Free Energy for each gamemode
    -Reset everyones Arena/Fleet-Arena-Tries back to 5/5
    Not Sure if the last 2 are easily to be done,but the shards are surely Not a Problem!And the impact on the game is 0.
    I know that you can never satisfy everyone,but in this way there would be at least a small compensation for every possibly effected aspect of the game!
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Shouldn't a Compensation include all affected(possibly affected) parts of the game(Raids,cm's,payouts...)?
    So why only Tokens and a few crystals(I know the amount of those is subjective)?
    Why not give everyone f.e.:
    -250crystals
    -500 GET
    -5Shards Han/Gk/Traya
    -15Shards Rolo
    -120 Free Energy for each gamemode
    -Reset everyones Arena/Fleet-Arena-Tries back to 5/5
    Not Sure if the last 2 are easily to be done,but the shards are surely Not a Problem!And the impact on the game is 0.
    I know that you can never satisfy everyone,but in this way there would be at least a small compensation for every possibly effected aspect of the game!

Cheap/lazy/both ????
  • What about if my guild doesn't make 3*s in each zone this time because I had members do their missions and not get credit for it? that happened more than once today. That means we get less stars and from that, my guild gets less rewards.

So, are you going to compensate those guilds who don't get stars as they usually would or could have done because of today's connectivity issues?
  • How does 250 crystals compensate for missed arena payout, missed fleet payout and 2x missed energy..... really dissapointing.

At least gave me chewie shards!
  • That’s not impossible, those speeds are the result of his mods plus the two g12 + pieces,

His mods totaled +45 speed and he did not have GS12+ gear. Look at his GP. That’s a standard 1 zeta Thrawn with 2 pieces of standard GS12 gear.
  • We have lost a lot. 250 crystals and 500 GET are nothing. You can't blame us if we got in game when you said that the game was fixed and the game was not instead. We have lost whole raids, raid tickets, tb points, Rolo shards and guild currency, not to mention more crystals than the ones you gave us and that the game went down exactly during the hours at which most people in European countries have their only gaming hours after work.

You probably gave 250 crystals to everyone, did you? Well, we didn't expect you to take into account that a good chunk of your customers lost their payouts and their most productive hours of the game, as you can't even take into account your servers melting down, but this happened and you should send us an appropriate and targeted compensation. Just as the game couldn't get more ridiculous, we even have to give up raids and payouts. At least give us something worth a whole day of waiting.

His mods totaled +45 speed and he did not have GS12+ gear. Look at his GP. That’s a standard 1 zeta Thrawn with 2 pieces of standard GS12 gear.

Are we looking at the same Thrawn? The screenshotted one above looks like he's gear 12 to me, has a 6-dot mod you can't put on a sub-G12 character and speed +143.
  • Edward
    651 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    And it requests players to pay a lot of $ to keep up. I don’t know how long this will last. I thought updates were supposed to fix things. Instead, every update creates more issues than fixing.

Words to be said, I am grateful that you guys only created this game, not water boiler, Microwave, Cars or Aircrafts.
    Post edited by Edward on
  • I did not get my sith rewards any one else miss out. The raid finished last night. Have loaded up the game many times since then.
  • I havent spent money once so far this year and im top of both arenas. I fail to see how crashes and p2w mix together here.
  • EA Support really is poor. I have raised several issues and had the "we will compensate you x crystals" message back but they never send them.

Had to raise an issue Tuesday with a crash that put my arena climb back by 10 minutes and meant it cost me crystals to hit battles early.

Yesterdays outage too meant I missed out on 1st in Fleets.

Plus in the UK/EU we have to deal with the TB ticking over onslaught that the servers get so the game slows to a snails pace at times just when you are hitting the arenas.
  • It was 500 when it affected only 1 arena back in the day
  • It worked out well for me. The game went down during TB 100000 times which was slightly annoying, but it never happened during a battle and the bulk of the down time was after I had gone to sleep, so it was free crystals and GEC. Shame it was not a full zeta, but I happily took and used the 250 crystals
  • Support trying to fob me off with the "scheduled maintenance line" what kind of a rubbish service is their support.
  • Compensation is a joke, EU players who get top 5 daily lost out. CG, check your data and compensate according to actual losses not what you assume is enough. Or if that is too much work for you, increase the compensation across the board.
  • yep "significant makegood" at work again.
    UK players lose out on both arena climbs, bonus energy's + raids and get hit with this crap.
    non EU players couldnt play for a couple hours and get the same as EU players who actually lost out.
    bring back jessie or kozi ffs
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Any bugs and issues still present or not resolved from yesterday need to be handled through the in game help button (EA Help) or you will need to post at Answers HQ.

<<Answers HQ>>
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Thanks for the goods! I was looking to buy some gear from the shipments (those MK 5 stunguns, man!), and that got me there :).

HOWEVER

I nearly missed my noon bonus energy, several of our guild lost raid and TB fights, and others across the board are reporting even greater loss. We'd like compensation at least commensurate to the lost value. Free goodwill should always be given in these situations to cover those that didn't lose more, but the current amount given is not commensurate to the value lost in many cases.
  • I'm disappointed in the the CG response from yesterday's game outage. Over Half my guild missed bonus energy and at least half missed both arena payouts. We then have 5 people complete Special Mission combats but not have them count. CG's sorry gift does not cover what most people missed out on. We waited until @CG_SBCrumb said everything was working before opening the SM in TB, of course that was not a correct all clear, the game continued to crash and restart for a few more hours. I would appreciate CG showing they respect the time and money a lot of us put into the game and community.
This discussion has been closed.