Surprise GR character TW bonus

Prev1
Skilliosgained
10 posts Member
edited October 2018
The time has finally come guys. Can't wait for the surprise GR character to be revealed as my favorite CUP! He is such a great toon and this will finally give him the edge he needs. See swgoh players, CG does make some dreams come true! srez5w2d50dq.png
s1878i9iji2z.png
Post edited by Skilliosgained on

Replies

• Options
    The bonuses on Mace though 😳
  • Options
    Mace and GG are the key toons in Clone Wars
    Do or don't there is no try
  • Options
    I hope you guys like these bonuses! Make sure to tell everyone in your guilds about them so they know they exist and use those characters.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    w2bqhcitnp2h.jpg
    You are correct. It is CUP and Dooku.
  • Options
    Midwinter wrote: »
    w2bqhcitnp2h.jpg
    You are correct. It is CUP and Dooku.

Of course 😁I don't lie when it comes to CUP. He is the best and I've been asking for this for so long
  • Options
    Letting us see them on the review of the last tw is a nice 'oops'
  • Options
    CUP'S a joke, right?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    DuneFlint wrote: »
    Letting us see them on the review of the last tw is a nice 'oops'

did you expect any better?
  • Options
    CUP'S a joke, right?

Nope. For real. Dreams do come true!
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    I hope you guys like these bonuses! Make sure to tell everyone in your guilds about them so they know they exist and use those characters.

I've never liked you guys more than I do today @CG_CapGaSP @CG_SBCrumb. This CUP news really is just soooo awesome 😁
  • Options
    CUP'S a joke, right?

Cup is Galactic Republic... so it very well could be him. There’s roughly a 1/20 chance it’s cup.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    CUP'S a joke, right?

Looks like it's real lol, gotta reward the fools that geared him some way.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    CUP'S a joke, right?

Looks like it's real lol, gotta reward the fools that geared him some way.

I've tagged CG on multiple occasions for this. I'm so happy lol
  • Ultra
    11522 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think Mace instantly defeating an exposed Jango was a nice touch. That and CUP bonus showed the people at the office were having fun making these and made me chuckle.

I hope we see more of character vs character bonuses in TW
  • Options
    Now how many people actually have a CUP they can use at 6000 power? I’m personally getting him ready. And laughing as I do it. Nice job devs!
  • Options
    Now how many people actually have a CUP they can use at 6000 power? I’m personally getting him ready. And laughing as I do it. Nice job devs!

Added a Pic of mine in the post. Have had him like that for a real long time
  • Options

This last tw I tried to take out a 37k jawa/droid team with my 38k plo koon, CUP, jedi guardian, mob enforcer and ig86 sadly i only killed one guy. It was fun getting to use my trash team though
  • Options

These random bonuses are the best thing to ever happen in TW. They need to be an ongoing thing... random insanely powerful short term buffs for a couple rounds.
  • Options
    👆🏼Agreed, make more “useless” toons fun...maybe Mob Lady and Gammorean next?
  • Options

I hats them. Now all you need is a G6 or whatever mace windu and Jango is useless
  • Options

I hats them. Now all you need is a G6 or whatever mace windu and Jango is useless

Just don’t put your Jango on defense... offense only. Problem solved.
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I feel like when the devs have fun with game design, it gets exponentially better for all of us. These are really cool temporary updates
  • Options
    CUP is slated for a triple Zeta rework.
  • Options

And in CG speak that would mean "the first toon to require 60 zeta mats to upgrade one ability"
  • Options

And in CG speak that would mean "the first toon to require 60 zeta mats to upgrade one ability"
    To level 2. Only 420 zeta mats for each ability to level 8!
    Now selling zeta mats for $5 a peice if you buy 1260, enough to fully level CUP!
  • Options
    My Guess Clone Wars Chewie. We all laughed him for so long.
  • Options
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    My Guess Clone Wars Chewie. We all laughed him for so long.

See above. It's CUP amd Dooku.
  • Options
    Guys, it is not impossible that the mystery bonus is on 2 different GR or Separist toon each TW for a surprise, only revealed when you enter. At this point, I see no confirmation from any CG member that it is absolutely CUP and Dooku:)
  • Options
    sloweagle wrote: »
    Guys, it is not impossible that the mystery bonus is on 2 different GR or Separist toon each TW for a surprise, only revealed when you enter. At this point, I see no confirmation from any CG member that it is absolutely CUP and Dooku:)

Its already in your game, my game, everyones game!

Go review your last TW and open up "details"
  • Options
    I love the inclusion of CUP. No bias as mine is only 3* 3/30 unleveled and geared.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.