Content Update 11/14/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Is the lvl 60 requirement a mistake or intentional? Whats the reasoning behind it?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    This looks like paving the way for Darth Revan. We got five light OR characters for the Jedi version, now we are getting the dark ones for a Sith. So, who else could it be? So far, we have HK-47, Dark Bastila and Canderous. We are still missing Carth, but he was light side. They could make the neutral tag work for T3 and require him in both events, but that still leaves one missing. Malak, maybe?
    Also, give us the Mandalorian tag finally! It will happen anyway once The Mandalorian is out, so it can as well happen now.
  • Syfo_Diaz
    37 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    The bossk contract "fix" is stupid. This was in no way broken and made perfect sense the way it was.
    Why go out of your way to devalue a perfectly good zeta leadership abilty?
    Post edited by Syfo_Diaz on
  • Slappy
    25 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I spend $$$ dollars on revan and now a 3 star no zeta or omega dark side bastilla is META worthy. Our feedback is done in vain. How bout you give all your revan buyers chargebacks? How about you make malak be achievable by veteran players who may have farmed SA ST hk47 and all the KOTOR DS toons already in the game?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Cyclonick wrote: »
    CG wrote:
    UNIT - Fixed a bug where Bossk's “On The Hunt” contract could progress while damaging enemies that were not the weakest at the start of the turn

@CG_SBCrumb can you please revert the nerf of Bossk? That was NOT a bug...
    Seriously... I have spent a lot of time and effort (2 Zetas) on Bossk.

BH are not considered overpowered, so why nerf them any further? Contract: Deal damage to the weakest enemy 10 times. If the initial onslaught weakens the tank so it becomes the weakest enemy, then it should add to the contract.

Whoever makes those decisions must be pure evil....

I totally agree, it was fine the way it was, nobody was complaining about this
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    CG wrote:
    UNIT - Fixed a bug where Bossk's “On The Hunt” contract could progress while damaging enemies that were not the weakest at the start of the turn

BH are not considered overpowered, so why nerf them any further? Contract: Deal damage to the weakest enemy 10 times. If the initial onslaught weakens the tank so it becomes the weakest enemy, then it should add to the contract.

How is this a nerf? I use bossk alot and sometimes I would randomly gain payout from damaging a character that was no where near the weakest. If the tank has become the weakest then yes its going to count towards payout but not before that. Carry on CG glad to see fixes.
    If you people think this nerfs Bossk you need to build your Bossk better.
  • Options
    Congrats guys, you outdid yourselves, proving yet again that you'll slap players who prioritized (with money of course) unlocking Revan, by releasing a crap Marquee character that invalidates the paid superiority of Revan squads at 3* g8. Welcome back to the Triumvirate meta we all hoped was dead for good, and in literally less than 3 weeks after the end of the legendary event.
  • Options
    Exactly. Well said Dingo.
  • Options
    Seriously? You kill Revan, after a very few weeks.
    The biggest paywall ever and you ruined it.
    Great!
  • Options
    Congrats guys, you outdid yourselves, proving yet again that you'll slap players who prioritized (with money of course) unlocking Revan, by releasing a crap Marquee character that invalidates the paid superiority of Revan squads at 3* g8. Welcome back to the Triumvirate meta we all hoped was dead for good, and in literally less than 3 weeks after the end of the legendary event.

This won't change unless spending patterns change.
  • Options
    five2zero wrote: »
    Seriously? You kill Revan, after a very few weeks.
    The biggest paywall ever and you ruined it.
    Great!

I disagree. All this does is allow people to climb on the Revan walls at the top. On defense, she is a weak link even with 50% defense. Revan can beat Triumvirate + her and she can do the same. Nothing has really changed, just a new option for others without Revan to utilize. And for the record, I have Revan at g12 maximum with three zetas and I don't mind having DS Bastila.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • five2zero
    512 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Since Feb. we have Sith Meta, first Palp, then Traya, then Traya + Sith Trooper. Then 3 Weeks Revan (3 WEEKS!). Now again a Sith Meta.
    Revan, on defense, is worth nothing.
    And again a big support for Mafia Arena.
    Post edited by five2zero on
  • Options
    The bossk *cough* nerf *cough* 'fix' is ridiculous. If they are the lowest health when they are attacked, then it should count. Nowhere in the ability description does it say "at the start of the turn."

If I call in a mass assist and the first hit makes that target the 'weakest' target, the other units hitting it should absolutely count.

I love that you guys fix things that aren't broken while actual bugs are left unfixed for months. Great priorities there, bud.
  • Options
    With characters like Greedo Boba and Embo all with debuff skills its not that hard to be sure and target the weakest enemy at the start of Bossks hunting party attack.
  • Options
    They want your money not your opinion
  • Options
    So people keep complaining that Revan is weak on defense. However my 90k Revan team doesn't fall as far back as my 110k palp team and for some reason every is complaining that they can't get past Revan teams in TW. Seriously one of our guys posted a 95k Revan team in defense and it withstood 25 attacks.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone who thinks Revan is bad on defense has a bad Revan squad.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Why did they need to nerf Bossk? That's a little ridiculous.
  • Options

They didn’t nerf him, they fixed him. He was bugged.
  • Options
    Just played my zBossk team.... No way that was a "bug".... The team functions terribly now. Horrible move.
  • Options
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    With characters like Greedo Boba and Embo all with debuff skills its not that hard to be sure and target the weakest enemy at the start of Bossks hunting party attack.

• Options

Yup, but defense...
  • Options

Yup, but defense...

Defense is WAI and horrible for most squads. These arguments are from offense povs.
  • Options
    vfddmvm7ofv1.jpg
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Options

Multiple hits on one character via his mass assist. At some point that character becomes the weakest enemy and all hits after that on that turn should count toward his payout. Now it does not despite them being the weakest character
  • Options
    stumpoman wrote: »

Multiple hits on one character via his mass assist. At some point that character becomes the weakest enemy and all hits after that on that turn should count toward his payout. Now it does not despite them being the weakest character

Sounds like that's how it's supposed to be.
  • Options
    CG should reprogram Bossk's AI to always target the weakest enemy, unless they are stealthed or a taunt prevents it. If Revan can always target Traya then Bossk should always target the weakest opponent with the mass attack.
  • Options
    Do we have any reasoning as to why the marquee level is 60 this time? First time I have ever seen a character marquee require level 60. It is usually level 20. Ships at 60 made sense(since you can't do ships until level 60).
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    This looks like paving the way for Darth Revan. We got five light OR characters for the Jedi version, now we are getting the dark ones for a Sith. So, who else could it be? So far, we have HK-47, Dark Bastila and Canderous. We are still missing Carth, but he was light side. They could make the neutral tag work for T3 and require him in both events, but that still leaves one missing. Malak, maybe?
    Also, give us the Mandalorian tag finally! It will happen anyway once The Mandalorian is out, so it can as well happen now.

Personally I think they are building to a legendary Sith Capital ship or a Legendary Sith ship... (and prob Darth revan)....but yeah the next 4/5 dark marquees will lead to a legendary toon AND the legendary ship panic farm those sith ships people..

And that legendary will be for DR prob....

I don't actually care...i'm 2 meta's behind my sith and Jedi suck so even when i get revan it won't help in arena... It's hilarious i'm on track to get chewbacca, revan and traya all around the same time frame and I still won't have a jedi or sith team.....

I'm screwed till 2020....or until resistance/FO/Solo get's something and we all know they won't give us Solo toons...because I farmed em...whatever I farm is ALLLWAYS wrong lol jsut look up my .gg and whatever you see being farmed go the opposite way

I did nto think Sith would be the first primary Ship meta they put out but it's definatly looking that way forget the legendary falcon...we dont' need 3 falcons anyway
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    CG wrote:

How is this a nerf? I use bossk alot and sometimes I would randomly gain payout from damaging a character that was no where near the weakest. If the tank has become the weakest then yes its going to count towards payout but not before that. Carry on CG glad to see fixes.
    If you people think this nerfs Bossk you need to build your Bossk better.

I agree 100% I'm one of the few who run bh in arena and they do quite well for me....this "nerf" doesnt impact his payout activation at all....not even one round and the payout is active....if it's not you need to learn how to use bounty hunters