So basically...(C3PO things)

15678911Next

Replies

• Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Huh. I had no idea. Is that in one of the comics or novels?
    Comics, pretty sure? Think the fan club came from the comic that explained how C-3PO got the red arm.

Oh wow, I actually read that one, but I didn’t remember the bit about R2’s fan club.
    Huh. I had no idea. Is that in one of the comics or novels?
    Comics, pretty sure? Think the fan club came from the comic that explained how C-3PO got the red arm.

How did 3PO get the red arm?
    Threepio befriended a First Order protocol droid. The First Order droid wound up sacrificing himself for Threepio, and Threepio took his arm as a tribute. Threepio’s arm had been damaged earlier.

Or just read the issue: Star Wars Special: C-3PO 1: The Phantom Limb.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options
    The million $ question: Will C-3PO be good enough to replace Thrawn in an arena team with CLS, Han, Chewy and R2-D2?

If not he will end up in a second tier resistance team under a Fin lead for use in phase 1 of HSTR or for back lines droid squads in TW.
  • Options
    Sentia wrote: »
    The million $ question: Will C-3PO be good enough to replace Thrawn in an arena team with CLS, Han, Chewy and R2-D2?

If not he will end up in a second tier resistance team under a Fin lead for use in phase 1 of HSTR or for back lines droid squads in TW.

I’m hoping he can make JTR squads viable again: JTR, BB-8, Threepio, R2 +1. I can push into the top 50 against Trayas and Revans with JTR, BB-8, R2, Rey, Finn. Is Threepio my missing ingredient? I hope so!
  • Options
    Sentia wrote: »

You never know really. I never imagined I would gear magma up to 12, but now he crushes traya under thrawn lead. There's also a really good JTR droid comp. Maybe he'll work there. We just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    Oh wow, I actually read that one, but I didn’t remember the bit about R2’s fan club.
    Maybe I'm wrong about where it came from, then.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Maybe I'm wrong about where it came from, then.

That was ages ago when I read it. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if I read it and forgot.
  • Options
    All the salt in here is absolutely delicious. I hope Goldenrod walks all over Grievous in a 1v1. Would be a hoot.
  • Options
    Beyol wrote: »
    All the ones saying" why 3po " doesn't have their murder bears ready.

True statement
  • Options
    While I personally don't really care about murder bears, I would like to unlock 3P0 first go around so I am farming as best as I can.
  • Options
    I hope C3P0 is like thrawn. He keeps one of the opponent's characters locked out for X amount of time. This would really go well with the new 3v3 feature.