Weekly Shipments

124Next

Replies

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    BubbaFett wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    The bottom line is weekly shipments are another place to get shards and gear...... They weren't here 6 months ago..... If you don't like them, don't buy them..... It's really that simple...

It's not that simple because it was a fantastic shop when introduced and everyone appreciated it. And then CG said "haha just kidding!"

Yes...... Unlike everything else in the game that gets introduced right?...... You are smart enough to know better than to think introductory rewards will equal steady state rewards..... GA being another great recent example.....

Thanks! You are smart enough to remember that the shard store got better. The guild store got better.

Weekly store got worse.

I never said anything about steady state rewards. I'm complaining that the weekly store went from awesome to trash in a few months.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Im not a fan of TW toon elimination...... I think it's ridiculous..... I voice my opinion as a player where I feel it's warranted..... I'm also not here to pollute the forums or seek attention....

The bottom line is weekly shipments are another place to get shards and gear...... They weren't here 6 months ago..... If you don't like them, don't buy them..... It's really that simple...

Maybe people think that criticism of weekly shipments is warranted?

Saying "if you don't like, don't buy" can be applied to anything. It's really not constructive in any way.

Don't like the TW exclusion, then don't play. See, simple.

Huh?.....I have no issue with constructive criticism with reasoning..... Where is yours?......

"Don't like it don't play" is not an option if you wish to keep up..... You hat game are you playing?

Saying "if you don't like them, don't buy them" isn't constructive, it's dismissive.

Why would you wish to keep it if you don't like it?

I don't wear hats.

Saying you liked them and expecting them to be equal to their release status is equally counterproductive imop.....

The fact is, they didn't exist a few more the ago and here tbey are ....... Use them or dont....
  • It appears that most of the items that appear in our weekly shipments correlate directly to the content we currently have available or what will he available in the near future. Which of course for many players can lead to a large pool of useless items depending on how much you've played the game. Overall I agree that the store should use more currencies to burn up or spend currency that many players dont have a use for anymore.

I think in the long run we'll have a lot of hit and miss depending on content but it would be nice if they gave us random things in the weekly that we could spend our currencies on once we've depleted the other pools, i.e. gear, ship/char shards, mats.
  • One of the most useful toons is right there for you veteran players for 1 mil creds for 5 shards....... Another bh folks used to cheese Chewie event was there last two shipments as well....fail to see an issue.....
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Yes, we've established that.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Yes, we've established that.

So, what is your actual position?....... Many posts in, many by you as usual, but yet to be established......
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    I've stated it several times. And this will be my last response to you for a bit since you aren't actually reading my posts.
  • LacDreenom wrote: »
    'Weakly' Shipments is nothing but a crystal grabbing attempt ... The first couple were good though

A.K.A the big P2P store
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Im not a fan of TW toon elimination...... I think it's ridiculous..... I voice my opinion as a player where I feel it's warranted..... I'm also not here to pollute the forums or seek attention....

Maybe people think that criticism of weekly shipments is warranted?

Saying "if you don't like, don't buy" can be applied to anything. It's really not constructive in any way.

Don't like the TW exclusion, then don't play. See, simple.

Huh?.....I have no issue with constructive criticism with reasoning..... Where is yours?......

"Don't like it don't play" is not an option if you wish to keep up..... You hat game are you playing?

Saying "if you don't like them, don't buy them" isn't constructive, it's dismissive.

Why would you wish to keep it if you don't like it?

I don't wear hats.

Saying you liked them and expecting them to be equal to their release status is equally counterproductive imop.....

The fact is, they didn't exist a few more the ago and here tbey are ....... Use them or dont....

They're trying something in TW that they haven't tried before....play it or don't.

See. Simple.

• 3pourr2 wrote: »
    You guys all spelled whale shop wrong

That's whale mart... get it right